Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 18 (READ THE OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
How do I get a pokemon to catch pokerus from another.
Put the Pokemon with PKRS on top of your team and the then place the Pokemon who you want to pass it onto in the second slot. Go into a wild battle, and defeat the wild Pokemon with the PKRS dude. Each time you do this there's a chance (30% iirc) that the PKRS will be passed onto the Pokemon in the next slot.

Put the Pokemon with PKRS on top of your team and the then place the Pokemon who you want to pass it onto in the second slot. Go into a wild battle, and defeat the wild Pokemon with the PKRS dude. Each time you do this there's a chance (30% iirc) that the PKRS will be passed onto the Pokemon in the next slot.
thanks. i got it to work :)

ok i need something cleared up
do power items decrease the speed

how can you equip both a power item and a macho brace
and by how much does the macho brace decrease amount of speed EVS gained?

I believe Power Items cut your immediate speed in half; it's just a stat drop and will go away if you remove it. Macho Brace is the same; you don't stop getting Speed EVs. It's just your in-battle speed, and your speed goes right back to normal once you remove it.

And it's impossible to equip two items at once.

A strange glitch occured to me. You all know where you need to rock climb to get into Lake Acuity in Platinum, right?
when i use rock climb, it works fine, but when im at the top of it my rival just stands there doing nothing! I'm placed inside of him after the rock climb animation has stopped and i can just walk out of him, but i dont understand why he's there :s

anybody knows what happened?

Erazor

✓ Just Doug It
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
A strange glitch occured to me. You all know where you need to rock climb to get into Lake Acuity in Platinum, right?
when i use rock climb, it works fine, but when im at the top of it my rival just stands there doing nothing! I'm placed inside of him after the rock climb animation has stopped and i can just walk out of him, but i dont understand why he's there :s

anybody knows what happened?
At what part of the game did this happen? Was this before you reached Snowpoint city?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)