Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 22 (READ THE OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
my fondest memory when i played Gold was training my Ledyba (i find it cute ^^), and when it reached level 14, it learned three moves AT THE SAME TIME! it learned Light Screen, Reflect and Safeguard (great support moves, no?).. i was really sad because it was my first time playing Pokemon and first time hearing those moves, and i wanted to try out all of them! and i did just that, leaving only Comet Punch as my attacking move, heheh..

is there another pokemon that learned more than one move in a level up?

my fondest memory when i played Gold was training my Ledyba (i find it cute ^^), and when it reached level 14, it learned three moves AT THE SAME TIME! it learned Light Screen, Reflect and Safeguard (great support moves, no?).. i was really sad because it was my first time playing Pokemon and first time hearing those moves, and i wanted to try out all of them! and i did just that, leaving only Comet Punch as my attacking move, heheh..

I'm pretty sure a lot of Pokemon do. xD Some grass types learn all the status powder moves, for example. :P

And I love Ledyba, too. I also used it on my first Silver playthrough. :P

You might want to look through these articles, though I can say with certainty that there were more than just Ledyba!

When you use a normal attack on a ghost pokemon, what is the exact in game text? i.e it didn't effect the opponents pokemon. I need the exact text, thanks :) .

How can I get a Darkrai without hacking to teach my Smergle Dark Void? I'm not that competitive that I breed good IV pokemon so trading for it isn't that great of an option. Anywhere I can borrow it or something?
If you want someone to trade you one, ask in Wifi simple questions/requests.

There's currently no way without cheating to get one yourself. Even if you get Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia, you would still need to cheat on that game in order to unlock the event (it was originally by WiFi or something, but that's long since gone). I'm not sure everyone would consider that Darkrai fully legit.

I'm seeing quite a few pokes on Wifi with the PP of their moves higher than original. That being said as I'm still quite new to the scene, is it legal to use PP Up/PP Max for competitive battling purposes(like in official Nintendo tournaments)?

I'm seeing quite a few pokes on Wifi with the PP of their moves higher than original. That being said as I'm still quite new to the scene, is it legal to use PP Up/PP Max for competitive battling purposes(like in official Nintendo tournaments)?
Of course. I don't see why it would be illegal.

Should i just keep this Bold Feebas going for bulky water set and ivs are

Hp29 Atk31 Def31 SpAtk31 SpD5 and Spe is 30 as you can see the Spd5 is low should i keep or reset? keep in mind i RNG a shiny feebas and aint tryin to go through the taps again

Is there any way to manipulate the Pokémon that appear in the Battle Factory? Such as making the starting line-up exactly what you want to use to easily beat all 7 battles

Another RNG question: If you open the journal and flip it to a page to advance the frame, then flip it back to the last page to cancel it and that page has a caught pokemon on it, does that advance it 4 frames or 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)