Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 23 (READ THE OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
has anyone ever used either
Venusaur @ bigroot with Giga Drain/Leech Seed/Substitute/filler (defensive EVs and nature)
or
Hitmontop @ bigroot (technician) with Drain Punch

cant believe i am going to ask this but....does the group memberships tab on the user panel got any use at all?
Yes, it's for applying to special usergroups for privileged access to battling 101 / firebot editing / the smog. Unless invited by the leaders of the groups, don't bother applying.

so that thing is not 100% useless after all....oh well, thanks anyway jumpluff.

sax king:it might look good on paper, but the damage output and recover you get out of that is not exactly....the best.

Plus, Hitmontop can't learn Drain Punch. >_>
However, Hitmonchan does learn Drain Punch, and gets an ability bonus for Drain Punch somewhat like Technician on Hitmontop in the form of Iron Fist. Other powerful Drain Punch users for various tiers would be Deoxys, Gallade, Breloom, or maybe even some strange Pokémon like Regirock or Cacturne. Hitmonchan has a very underrated ability, if you're interested in trying out gimmicks just for fun, try Hitmonchan.

I just got soul silver and I wanted to start breeding up a VGC Team and I wanted to trade over a pokemon I found with the poke'rus from my platinum, but I used action replay hacks for like items and stuff also had a pokesav team. Would that effect my soul silver game if I trade over my pokemon from platinum?

Is Psycho Shift an effective move on Latios to fool Blissey into statusing me just to cripple an opposing sweeper later, while also removing any status from Latios?

Also, do Lati@s benefit more from beeing Psychic, or harmpered?

shrang

General Kenobi
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Blissey can always just use Toxic on you again so you can't Psycho Shift it away. Psychic is a terrible move to use on Latios (We've been over this). Dragon Pulse is much better.

• How many Pamtre Berries does it take to maximize the Beauty of a Feebas?
EDIT: provided that they are already cooked into poffins.
Feebas will evolve if its Beauty is 170 or more when it levels up. Assuming that each Poffin was cooked for 40 seconds with no spills or burns, each such Poffin will provide a level of 30 (Dryness 30 minus Sweetness 10, then divided by 2/3 of a minute) and a feel of 34 (assuming that only one berry is being cooked). Thus, six Poffins are needed to raise Feebas's Beauty to 180, which should be enough to make Feebas evolve.

Is the Life Orb Tank Milotic set viable in OU? I mean, I know Starmie has more speed, but Milotic is bulkier, likes status rather than switches out of it, and isn't pursuit bait!

So could the spread in the analysis work to make it a surprise Gyarados and Salamence killer?

what does pickachu evolve into again? This may sound stupid but i have only just started playing pokemon blue & i have no idea. Please help

Coronis

Impressively round
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
what does pickachu evolve into again? This may sound stupid but i have only just started playing pokemon blue & i have no idea. Please help
It evolves into Raichu, please don't ask questions that can be found with a simple google search.

so apperently, it is impossible to get a timid milotic in game, since he needs max beuty, and that is only given to 4 natures, none of which are timid. Why then is timid milotic legal?

Another EDIT: How do I find my Trainer ID / Secret Trainer ID?
Any help with this, please?

so apperently, it is impossible to get a timid milotic in game, since he needs max beuty, and that is only given to 4 natures, none of which are timid. Why then is timid milotic legal?
4 natures, which are Rash, Quiet Modest, or Mild, are the ones who love to eat Dry Poffins. This means that if your Feebas eats a Dry Poffin, It will say "Feebas happily ate the poffin."

3 natures, which are Adamant, Impish and Careful, hate to eat Dry Poffins.

All of the other natures, including Timid, would just eat them. This means that the message will be "Feebas ate the Poffin"

Source

Hope I helped.

I have a Pokemon with pokerus that I want to trade to my Soul Silver, but I used AR to get Items. So I was wondering if my pokemon with the pokerus would affect my SS game coming from my ARed Platinum?

Edit: To clarify what I am saying. Will my pokemon with the Pokerus be affected from my AR cheating and would that show my Soul Silver game being hacked when I obtain my guy from my hacked Platinum game? I want to participate in the VGC, but I don't want to go there to get the boot because I traded over a guy from a hacked game.

Edit2: Will it be Hacked Detectable by Nintendo at a VGC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)