Ask a simple question, get a simple answer (Mark 3)

Whats the difference between leading an azelf or aerodactyl other than aerodactyls better speed? and also what should be considered a "simple question"?

Does my name on here have to be the same as on Shoddy? Because it won't let me make a team for the Smogon server...

I can't select my 4th move?
It just doesn't let me. For 2 of my pokemon it doesn't let me, but for the rest it does.

I'd like to know if the new moves listed (Eruption Heatran, Flare Blitz ES Entei *.*, etc.) will be on Shoddy at any time, or if they are considered to be somewhat to special, and will never be added?

Because if they're not gonna be on for being from an event, well, we have Draco Meteor Jirachi and Darkrai, and some other stuff.
Yeah, I'd really like to get an answer on this.

Ive been playin the game boy versions of pokemon and recently moved to shoddy battle, im still trying to adapt to its interface and presentation, anyways my question is :
Will we get anything close to the DS/GameBoy graphics and animation in shoddy battle 2?

Is anybody having trouble login on shoddy battle? I put my username and password and when I press Enter (or press the Log in button,) the button doesn't register to click, I keep clicking, and it doesnt even let me in the server? It's been like this for me since Sunday evening and now it's getting really anoying. Is anyone experiencing this? Help would be nice, please..

Here's a very simple question on the subject of netiquette - does most everyone on Shoddy just give their pokemon perfect IVs if they are a hatchable pokemon? Sorry for the newb-ish question.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
All Pokémon will have perfect IVs unless restricted by Hidden Power. Some legendary Pokémon may be forced to have imperfect IVs due to certain nature restrictions.

gravity?

hello i am new to shoddy battle and am trying to build my gravity team it seems that the move is missing from a lot of pokemons move sets will this be fixed soon? or in sb2?

jc104

Humblest person ever
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
It has already happened (a long time ago.) You must, however, select "smogon university," not "standard metagame" upon creation of a new team for it to appear.

Is anybody having trouble login on shoddy battle? I put my username and password and when I press Enter (or press the Log in button,) the button doesn't register to click, I keep clicking, and it doesnt even let me in the server? It's been like this for me since Sunday evening and now it's getting really anoying. Is anyone experiencing this? Help would be nice, please..
ive had this problam alot and i just have to close the shoddy window is that not working for you?

How come arceus isn't used in the uber metagame? Is it because the only way it is legally available (so far) is the movie event? If that is true, then how come we can use Spacial Rend Darkrai, or even Celebi for that matter?

jc104

Humblest person ever
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
The issue is the implementation of controls on EV spreads. Due to the only obtainable arceus being at level 100, you can have no more than 100evs in any stat.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)