Ask a simple question, get a simple answer mark 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay time for another stupid question...

How do I get my Salamence to learn Draco Meteor? I take it to the move tutor, but she's telling me I have yet to earn it's trust. I look at my watch application and it has 2 huge hearts, so I fail to see what the problem is. Has it not yet reached max happiness yet or what?

Get him a massage at either the Resort Area or in um. Aw i forget the town, but its the one with the big mall and where you find full incense.

Great Sage

Banned deucer.
Hmm, ok, Hp Ice/Stealth Rocks/Grass Knot/Earthquake (For Magnezone)

Who potentially walls this besides another Bronzong?
Azelf, Cresselia, Blissey, Togekiss, Gallade, lol Rotom, want more? Lots of stuff walls that; the bolded ones carry a sweeping threat.

if you go to the battle tower, and use a pinch berry, will the berry be used up and gone forever? or will you still have it?

Hey guys,

I was just wondering for the EV items; macho brace, power anklet, power band, power belt, etc.. It says reduces speed, is that only temporary (as in just wearing it) or is it permanent as in affecting stat growth?

Thanks

Great Sage

Banned deucer.
if you go to the battle tower, and use a pinch berry, will the berry be used up and gone forever? or will you still have it?
You will still have it. In fact, you'll get it back at the end of every battle, so if your Pokemon uses it in a battle, it can use it again in the next battle. Also, if you battle via WiFi or with a friend, you will also still get all your used up items back.

@Fate: The change is temporary. Your speed goes back to normal when you take the item off.

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I'm plannong on an EndRev Scizor, where can I find a Liechi berry in this game?
You can only find them at Mirage Island in Ruby\Sapphire\Emerald, an island full of wild Wynauts that only appears if you have in your party a Pokemon with a hidden PID value that matches the PID value of the day.

Alternatively, they were given out as giveaways along with a shiny Zigzagoon a while back, so that's where most people have gotten theirs. Ask around if someone will make you a trade offer.

Does Synchronize work in Leafgreen and how much does it affect the nature that the wild pokemon will have?
Unfortunately, Synchronize only works in Emerald, Diamond and Pearl. Also note that it won't work on legends in Emerald.

Leichi Berry can only be found in Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald (don't get your hopes up; the chance of getting one is like PokeRus x 10) and Pokemon Battle Revolution for the Wii.

how can i get both cross chop and ice punch onto my elekid? can i first put ice punch onto a male medicham, breed it with a female electabuzz, and then get an elekid with ice punch...and then raise that to an electabuzz and breed that with a male electabuzz that knows cross chop? thanks

how can i get both cross chop and ice punch onto my elekid? can i first put ice punch onto a male medicham, breed it with a female electabuzz, and then get an elekid with ice punch...and then raise that to an electabuzz and breed that with a male electabuzz that knows cross chop? thanks
Male Medicham w/ Ice Punch -> Female Machop/choke/champ.

Level up a Male offspring to where they learn Cross Chop, and then breed with a female Electabuzz/Electivire.

At the end of XD is it possible to reset to get a good lugia or does the game automatically save/ it's to hard to tell because u have to purify it to see the nature and all of that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)