Ask a simple question, get a simple answer mark 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
how am i going to get 252 evs if i kill a bidoof i get 10 ev's?i still need pokerus and i got the bracer on it but i still need to do the def and att so what do i do?

how am i going to get 252 evs if i kill a bidoof i get 10 ev's?i still need pokerus and i got the bracer on it but i still need to do the def and att so what do i do?
I don't really get what you mean, but you get EV's for every Pokémon you defeat, so killing 25,2 (okay, 26) will get you 252 EVs (without PokéRus then 51 with item).

(Pokérus doubles EVs gained)

Bibarel and Pelipper, maybe?

Bibarel
-Rock Smash
-Cut
-Strength
-Rock Climb

^That combo should work for ather Pokés aswell)

Pelipper
-Surf
-Waterfall (?)
-Fly
-Defog (?)

Does is work?

Oh, and BTW, Mew and Mew works too.

Can I lay down Spikes/Toxic Spikes and Stealth Rock at the same time, or does one override the other when I use the later move?

You can have all of them down at the same time.
3 layers of Spikes, 2 layers of Toxic Spikes and Stealth Rock!
Thanks. I was thinking of a high Defence wall such as Forretress to take advantage, setting up SR or Spikes on firt turns or switches.

Is there anyway to check the EVs of a Pokémon if you don't have them written down? I wrote mine down, but I messaed up and can't find a mistake (I musn't've written down the mistake)? I also need help with a few members of my team's moves. Please don't suggest Hidden Power [type] because they don't have good Hidden Power.

Magnezone @ Choice Scarf
Modest
100 HP, 252 SpAtk, 158 Spd
- Thunderbolt
-
- Flash Cannon
- Explosion

Dusknoir @
Impish
252 Atk, 130 Def, 128 SpDef
- Shadow Punch
- Pain Split
- Will-o-Wisp
- (Not Cross Chop, I already have a Breloom for that)

Magmortar @ Life Orb
Hasty
128 Atk, 130 SpAtk, 252 Spd
- Thunderbolt
- Cross Chop
- Flamethrower
- (I was thinking Sunny Day and Solar Beam, but probably not because of Sand Stream)

does rivalry affect special attack?
Yes. Actually, it boosts the damage, not the base power or the (special) attack stat.
is rivalry that viable..? because i dont like geeting my special or attack lowered...this has been confirmed right?
Rivalry actually multiplies the base power of a move by 1.25 if the foe is of the same gender and by 0.75 if the foe is of the opposite gender (and then floors the result) see here. Your attack (special or normal) is not affected.

As for viability the power is extremely useful on novelty teams that rely on attract/captivate (opposite gender use those moves - same gender you get a rivalry boost!)

Enigma said:
Is there anyway to check the EVs of a Pokémon if you don't have them written down? I wrote mine down, but I messaed up and can't find a mistake (I musn't've written down the mistake)?
If you've made a mistake then the way to work them out is to get a stat calculator and enter their IVs and current stats. I think it's also possible to use a flashcart and pokesav to find their EVs (I think Surgo can do this).

If all else fails you could use berries to reduce their EVs to 0 and then start again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)