Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it's not allowed in OU, it's just allowed on the ShoddyBattle Ladder. Of course, that essentially means it's in OU for now, but it's still technically considered uber, so you'd have to make sure it was okay beforehand on a non-ladder match.

I do not want to take a chance of being infracted for starting an unfinished Rate My Team thread. Instead, I will post it here.

What should I go for Alakazam or Gardevoir for my team? I am looking for the best out of them for special sweeping, I cannot choose because I want my special sweeper to last a few turns which means Gardevoir will be a good choice, but then again Alakazam has more special attack and speed. Please suggest one!

Thank you.

I do not want to take a chance of being infracted for starting an unfinished Rate My Team thread. Instead, I will post it here.

What should I go for Alakazam or Gardevoir for my team? I am looking for the best out of them for special sweeping, I cannot choose because I want my special sweeper to last a few turns which means Gardevoir will be a good choice, but then again Alakazam has more special attack and speed. Please suggest one!

Thank you.

gardevoir has enough sp.att to be a useful sp.attacker, and can throw out some status effects like wii-o-wisp and thunder wave to boot. i'd personally choose that over alakazam, but i fell most would say alakazams better. i'd go gardevoir if you feel you have pokemon that can outspeed important threats.

tbh, neither are fantastc due to pursuit being so overused lately.

gardevoir has enough sp.att to be a useful sp.attacker, and can throw out some status effects like wii-o-wisp and thunder wave to boot. i'd personally choose that over alakazam, but i fell most would say alakazams better. i'd go gardevoir if you feel you have pokemon that can outspeed important threats.

tbh, neither are fantastc due to pursuit being so overused lately.
Thank you for the advice, I think I will go for Gardevoir with its high special defense and ability to Will-o-wisp, rendering jolly/adamant Tyranitar useless because of my type coverage and tanking abilities the rest of my team have. I just got to avoid something with trick room or something that sped up then baton passed.

How does one link to a Single Post?

Say I wanted to link this individual post in another page how would I go about it.
See the post number in the upper-righthand corner of posts? Click on that and it will take you to a page containing just the single post. I think the rest is pretty self-explanitory.

i have a very hypothetical question.
suppose one was able to hit a shedinja with super fang.
What would happen?
like, say you hacked shedinja so he didnt have wonderguard and then hacked a scrappy kangaskhan and gave it super fang. what would happen if it attacked the shedinja with SF.

i have a very hypothetical question.
suppose one was able to hit a shedinja with super fang.
What would happen?
like, say you hacked shedinja so he didnt have wonderguard and then hacked a scrappy kangaskhan and gave it super fang. what would happen if it attacked the shedinja with SF.
Under normal circumstances, something with one HP is KOed by Super Fang. I think damage is rounded up in that kind of situation.

Pirika

O boxeador revolucionário
is an Artist Alumnus
What´s the percentage of chance for each stage of the Critical Hits modifiers? (Super Luck, Scope Lens, moves like Nigth Slash, etc)

I think its about 12%. Could I get anything good for this Donphan, it shiny too!
Donphan - #232 (Impish)
HP: 31
Att: 4 - 7
Def: 20 - 31
SpA: 16 - 19
SpD: 12 - 15
Speed: 8 - 11

How does EV reducing berry work? Does it only reduce 10 EV's at a time? or the first time you use it, it reduces to 100?

EDIT: does big root affect leech seed too?

How does EV reducing berry work? Does it only reduce 10 EV's at a time? or the first time you use it, it reduces to 100?
If you have more than 100 EV's, your EV's in that stat will go down to 100. If you have less than 100 it subtracts 10 EV's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)