Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
How would you calculate the effects of stat-upping moves.

Say you used.... Harden :p would you times your defence by 1.5 or something.

Pidge

('◇')
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Is it true if an EV is over 100, the respective EV-reducing berry will take it to 100 rather than lower it by 10?

6hp / 252 def / 252 sp def, bold/calm
You are wrong. Thats the standard set for retards. Nobody in their right mind maxes both defences. Trying to take any phisical hits with a blissey in ubers is impossible. The standard blissey for ubers is as follows.

Blissey @ Lefties
Calm 252 hp 156 spdef 100spatk
Natural Cure
- Ice beam
- Softboiled
- Twave
- Something

You are wrong. Thats the standard set for retards. Nobody in their right mind maxes both defences. Trying to take any phisical hits with a blissey in ubers is impossible. The standard blissey for ubers is as follows.

Blissey @ Lefties
Calm 252 hp 156 spdef 100spatk
Natural Cure
- Ice beam
- Softboiled
- Twave
- Something
Ummm I battled obi today and he said somthing about the lack of defense EV's on my bliss, so it sounds like you are wrong too

There is a Sharpedo set that people are liking right now that's not in the analysis, does anybody know what it is?

Can anyone help me spread Pokerus?

It seems to me spreading takes so long it isnt worth it.

Does battling or anything help? Do I even have to move?

Thanks guys in advance

Magnechu: check out the floatzel analysis. http://www.smogon.com/dp/pokemon/floatzel

Doctor Mudkip: If you have a pokemon with spreadable pokerus (it still has the purple thing at the top) then place the pokemon you want to spread the virus to in the party slot adjacent to the infected one. Do a few battles against wild pokemon and it will pass over.

Does the field effect of synchronize work on legendarys?
It works on D/P, although not for Mesprit and Cresselia unfortunately.

There is a Sharpedo set that people are liking right now that's not in the analysis, does anybody know what it is?
Are you refering to Lee's Sharpedo?
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=815711&postcount=13

This set is in the analysis (although with a slightly different EV spread). Not sure if it was there before or was just added recently though.

Would Jolly Feraligatr work for the Swords Dance set? Since 'Gatr gets no speed from that set, wouldn't Jolly help him out a bit?

Who has the best, if not only Pigeot on smogon?

Which set would be better, Defencive, Choice Band or *SD. (lol j/K)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)