Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to this, Rhyperior is OU while Milotic is BL. If you search it on the main site however, it's vice versa - Milotic is OU while Rhyperior is BL. Which is correct?

I'm assume the main page, simply because I believe that it hsa been updated more recently. Plus, I havent' seen Rhyperior since about September, so I think it's fallen since then. But I'm not sure.

I need help getting my Secret ID from my cartridge for PokeSav. As far as I know, you cannot upload save files with an AR, which is all I have. So I need some other way of getting my Secret ID.

x4
x2 for brace and then x2 again for 'rus.

Note, for most things it'd be better to just use the appropriate power item than the macho brace.

I've answered this in the other thread you asked in, but since Torchic's in the Ground egg group, notable fathers include Eevee and Smeargle.

Thank you, I spent ages trying to find a few baton passers that learn by level that were also in the ground egg group and wouldn't hate each other in the day care. I can finally build up my resister team.

>I posted this in two threads?!?!<

Thank you, I spent ages trying to find a few baton passers that learn by level that were also in the ground egg group and wouldn't hate each other in the day care. I can finally build up my resister team.

>I posted this in two threads?!?!<
Yeah, you also asked in the "look what I bred" thread. I assume that was an accident. I also just noticed a comedy father choice: XD's Baton Pass Farfetch'd.

SO, I was EV training my Espeon off gastlys. I defeated 25 gastlys with the power lens, then took it off and defeated one more...
But then I remembered, It didn't have pokerus!
I used a hondew berry to get it's SP ATK EVs down to 100 (Does it work?) and then, I gave it pokerus and defeated 15 more gastlys with pokerus and the power lens, then took the power lens off and defeated one more...
Are its SP ATK EVs 252 now?

SO, I was EV training my Espeon off gastlys. I defeated 25 gastlys with the power lens, then took it off and defeated one more...
But then I remembered, It didn't have pokerus!
I used a hondew berry to get it's SP ATK EVs down to 100 (Does it work?) and then, I gave it pokerus and defeated 15 more gastlys with pokerus and the power lens, then took the power lens off and defeated one more...
Are its SP ATK EVs 252 now?
Yes.

It is technically

Rebattle Cresselia and Giratina

94000130 fcff0000
B21c4d28 00500000
B0000004 00000000
000013b8 01011903
C0000000 00000017
200013bc 00000001
D2000000 00000000

But i have never gotten it to work. For either giratina or cress. From my experience it reactivates the events but not the pokemon themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)