Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit of a strange question, but how would you convince your parents to get you an AR and not have them think it's cheating? Mind you, I'm only 13.
Tell them your gay then tell them your not gay. They'll be so hyped up.

Well really, you should tell ... hold on why do they care if you are cheating?

Anyway, tell them that it is not cheating since all you're doing is cloning, reactivating events and such. But you are not hacking ivs and EVs the hard part of the games. Thats all i can think of.

Tell them your gay then tell them your not gay. They'll be so hyped up.

Well really, you should tell ... hold on why do they care if you are cheating?

Anyway, tell them that it is not cheating since all you're doing is cloning, reactivating events and such. But you are not hacking ivs and EVs the hard part of the games. Thats all i can think of.
that's the last thing I would've though to say...

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I need a better nick for my TR Rhyperior. My current one is Solid Jock. Any better ones? (for shoddy, so there's no limit)
@ r2 - Just tell them that it's an add on, like a second controler for a console or whatever. Unless your parents are gamers too :S

Thanks. (I'm gunna try to attemt a Calm, HP Electric Empoleon, so watch out) ;)
You're too late. I'm 3/4 done with mine. :)

Does a pokemon start with +2 attack at the start when applying the attack boost for hustle and Choice Band? Or is it 1.5 times the +1 attack stat?

I usually hear about people using AR's on their flash carts rather than their real copies of D/P.

Is this because AR cloning can corrupt your data? Or is it just convenience?

I usually hear about people using AR's on their flash carts rather than their real copies of D/P.

Is this because AR cloning can corrupt your data? Or is it just convenience?
I've never heard of that. by Flashcards do you mean R4? Well since i lack an R4 i use it directly on my pearl/diamond game. But i guess some people that do would perfer it since they might accedently delete a pokemon they use it with R4.

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Can someone link me to that thingo where you can restart your clock or do something to allow you to pal park more than once in a day. thanks.

All you do is reset your ds clock to 11:58 then it takes about 1 minute to get inside pokemon. Then keep on waiting till it is 12:00 and you can palpark again. At least thats what i think from what i can remember.

Is manaphy's nature from ranger egg configured when green guy comes? Or is it always random? For SRing purposes.
It's determined when you get the egg from the guy, so you can SR for it. It's a pain though, since it's born at Lv1 obviously, so it's pretty hard to narrow the IVs down.

A bit of a strange question, but how would you convince your parents to get you an AR and not have them think it's cheating? Mind you, I'm only 13.
Tell them it will save you time. You know, the truth...

Or tell them you're gay / not gay as jujuomi said. Do that at your next birthday too.

I'm playing in a not very competetive tournament, and though I would use some weak looking stuff but with potential. Here's my team at the moment:

Butterfree
Pikachu
Rotom
Absol
Cradily
???

Which pokemon would fit nicely in the last slot?

if i bred a pokemon from a ditto that i found out was hacked using a AR would that count the children as hacks even if the came out with the non hacked parents ivs?

if i bred a pokemon from a ditto that i found out was hacked using a AR would that count the children as hacks even if the came out with the non hacked parents ivs?
I hope it's not that Salamence in your sig. Because a hack contributed to their creation, most people would consider them to be hacked.

@ Mastadi

I would say another wall because so far I see 4/6 of your team is offensive or sleep support.

Simply looking at your team I see a TTar weakness, it can hit everything for SE with common moves used on it (Earthquake, Focus Punch, Stone edge, Crunch).

Something that comes to mind here when I think of a counter is Quagsire, assuming you're wanting to go more to the UU side. Swampert would do it better if you're willing to use him.

But to give you a decisive answer, I say a wall(ish at least) pokemon that counters Ttar.

this is probably not the right place to ask this, but I got a question about a private message I got. it says something that he's a new member and then talking about buddism. in the end it has some link to freewebs. the question is: should i post this to a moderator on here?

what pokemon would be good for a UU trick room + sunny day team? i'm struggling to find good trick roomers after solrock and claydol, if hes allowed.

I'm using a heatran and a gyarados for a trickroom team. Gyarados as the ResTalk set and Heatran as the specsset (no explosion). So what I need to know, now I don't need the speed EVs anymore, where should I put them? HP is the most logical option of course, but should I invest some in the Defs too, and if so how much?

^ no, because I'm assuming you're going to use slow sweeperes, it's better if you put them all in HP (someone correct me if I'm wrong)

question: how do I get the TM explosion in the game corner? I follow clefairy's hand and such, but it won't let me get a bonus round 10 times in a row ._.;;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)