Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
i never played pokemon b/w and i'm waiting for an english version right but i have a question to those who played it.

does trick room work on everyone on the field if it's user was in a corner in a triple battle

ps i'm new here so i'm sorry if this is the wrong place for this comment

i never played pokemon b/w and i'm waiting for an english version right but i have a question to those who played it.

does trick room work on everyone on the field if it's user was in a corner in a triple battle

Yes

Kaphotics

Remodeling Kitchens
is a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Few random questions I'm having a difficult time finding answers to:

3. What metadata do Pokeshifted pokes maintain? Date/Location caught? Ribbons? Happiness? Trash bytes?

4. Can eggs be pokeshifted?

5. Does the shiny check for Gen V eggs trigger when it hatches still?
3. Check here.

4. No

5. No

==

Serebii is still wrong about the shiny Zekrom/Reshiram at DST, as far as anyone has tested. No plausible YouTube videos have come out, and nobody posted anywhere that they have gotten one without codes.

works for the entire field

Someone confirm/debunk a few things for me regarding random wifi:

1. Any pokemon with Japanese origin with more than 5 characters in its name is immediately rejected from random wifi.

2. Any pokemon with Japanese origin with any English characters in its name will be rejected.

3. Pokeshifted English pokemon with more than 5 english characters can be used on wifi.

That's false as fuck.
The 5 character limit is ONLY when you nickname your pokemon in a japanese game (has been like this since pokemon green).
Wifi random matches display the default species name, not nicknames. Pokeshifted and hacked pokemon can have 10 characters in the name.

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Okay, I know that there's no vs. seeker in the new games, but is there any way that you can re-battle the trainers in these games??

Okay, I know that there's no vs. seeker in the new games, but is there any way that you can re-battle the trainers in these games??
The only trainers that grant unlimited rematches are:
*Your rivals (Bianca only challenges you un Saturday, though)
*Black City's trainers
*The Rotation/Triple Battle trainers in Souryuu's house near the gym
*Elite Four
*Cynthia
*Game Freak guy in Castelia City

Also, I've yet to test out SS Unova's trainers. According to Serebii, they grant rematches.

"Flat Battle" available in black and white? Hi! I have a question about the upcoming English version of Pokemon Black and White.

In Heartgold and Soulsilver, players could use the "flat battle" mode where all pokemon above or below lvl 50 would be set to lvl 50 for a battle taking place in local wireless.
This feature was first introduced in HG and SS.

Will Pokemon Black and White have the "flat battle" option? Has anyone with the Japanese versions found out?

Thank you to all who will contribute, in advance.

"Flat Battle" available in black and white? Hi! I have a question about the upcoming English version of Pokemon Black and White.

In Heartgold and Soulsilver, players could use the "flat battle" mode where all pokemon above or below lvl 50 would be set to lvl 50 for a battle taking place in local wireless.
This feature was first introduced in HG and SS.

Will Pokemon Black and White have the "flat battle" option? Has anyone with the Japanese versions found out?

Thank you to all who will contribute, in advance.

I can't test Wireless battles, but Random Wi Fi matches auto-level everyone to 50 and ignore nicknames (default species names during the match).

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
The only trainers that grant unlimited rematches are:
*Your rivals (Bianca only challenges you un Saturday, though)
*Black City's trainers
*The Rotation/Triple Battle trainers in Souryuu's house near the gym
*Elite Four
*Cynthia
*Game Freak guy in Castelia City

Also, I've yet to test out SS Unova's trainers. According to Serebii, they grant rematches.
Laziness on gamefreak's part. The more I learn about this game, the more disgusted I become.

Anyways, I think this question will benefit us all. Who are the best trainers for EV training?

does wide guard protects everyone on your team in triple battle if it's user is in a corner?

if the answer is yes then it will be overused in double and triple battles which will make feint necessary in these battles

also does sheer force (encourage) prevents focus punch from flinching if it's user was attacked in the same turn?

BurningMan

fueled by beer
does wide guard protects everyone on your team in triple battle if it's user is in a corner?

if the answer is yes then it will be overused in double and triple battles which will make feint necessary in these battles

also does sheer force (encourage) prevents focus punch from flinching if it's user was attacked in the same turn?
1. yes

2. no because it only protects you from attacks like surf /EQ/Rockslide that hit multiple targets not single target attacks like Stone Edge/Waterfall/Outrage.

3. Sheer Force only boosts attacks that got a chance to status a Pokemon, lower the stats of an opposing Pokemon or boost a stat of the user and flinching attacks.
higher crit chance attacks like night slash and Stone Edge dont get the boost and Brick Break still breaks Screens. Attacks like Super Power and Close combat that lower your own stats are neither boosted nor do they get their side effect removed.

Miracle Skin
According to bulbapedia: Miracle Skin causes the chance of a status move used against the user working to be halved.
So, will it work on status moves like Roar/Taunt/Featherdance/whatever in Status category, not inflicting status ailment?

2. no because it only protects you from attacks like surf /EQ/Rockslide that hit multiple targets not single target attacks like Stone Edge/Waterfall/Outrage.
i didn't know that

i'm actually relieved

at least we won't see people protect all of thier pokemon every turn while the others attack

and thanks for the answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)