Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Semi-correct. Reshiram, Zekrom, and Victini are programmed to not appear shiny at all. However, there is a way to get around this, for Reshiram and Zekrom at least. Before battling Reshiram/Zekrom, fill up your party and PC completely so you have absolutely no room left, then battle the legendary. You will NOT be forced to catch it and you can re-battle it at Dragon Spiral Tower after the game is over. There it CAN be shiny.
Wrong, as stated on THIS post it still has a shiny check :(

EDIT: Wrong link, here is the correct one.

Is there a way to find the wifi usage statistics of the smogon server in pokemon online?
I came here to ask the same question.

NOTE: I'm not going to be angry if we're not getting any statistics/haven't got them yet, but I just want to know what's going on. Will we get them, and if so, where will they be put up? Are they already out somewhere?

It's just that I've been looking for some for like half an hour now. I'm scared to ask, because I know everybody will get angry, but this is really wasting my time. I won't be angry if we're not getting any statistics, I just want to know what's happening, so I don't have to spend lots of time looking for some if there aren't any yet.

I repeat, don't be scared to telll me "Unfortunately we can't get any statistics" or "We'll have to wait for two weeks for the statistics to be ready", I won't get angry. I just want to know if they've been released yet, and if so, where they are. Thanks. :)

I came here to ask the same question.

NOTE: I'm not going to be angry if we're not getting any statistics/haven't got them yet, but I just want to know what's going on. Will we get them, and if so, where will they be put up? Are they already out somewhere?

It's just that I've been looking for some for like half an hour now. I'm scared to ask, because I know everybody will get angry, but this is really wasting my time. I won't be angry if we're not getting any statistics, I just want to know what's happening, so I don't have to spend lots of time looking for some if there aren't any yet.

I repeat, don't be scared to telll me "Unfortunately we can't get any statistics" or "We'll have to wait for two weeks for the statistics to be ready", I won't get angry. I just want to know if they've been released yet, and if so, where they are. Thanks. :)
They don't exist yet; I don't know the official answer, but I've been told Super is working on it. For stats of a somewhat similar metagame, look for a link on the pokemon-online.eu website.

They don't exist yet; I don't know the official answer, but I've been told Super is working on it. For stats of a somewhat similar metagame, look for a link on the pokemon-online.eu website.
Thanks very much!!!! :)

You've saved me a lot of time and confusion. :D And I know it must be very hard work compiling the stats, so I appreciate it can take a few weeks, especially the first time.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Yes, as of now, it's impossible to get a shiny Reshiram, Zekrom, or Victini legitimately.
Semi-correct. Reshiram, Zekrom, and Victini are programmed to not appear shiny at all. However, there is a way to get around this, for Reshiram and Zekrom at least. Before battling Reshiram/Zekrom, fill up your party and PC completely so you have absolutely no room left, then battle the legendary. You will NOT be forced to catch it and you can re-battle it at Dragon Spiral Tower after the game is over. There it CAN be shiny.

Few random questions I'm having a difficult time finding answers to:

1. Heard that oddly, RNG-Abused pokes aren't being allowed to access the Dream World? How on earth would they know whether the RNG has been abused outside of bizarre dates?

2. On that matter, is there any importance whatsoever as to what mon you upload to the DW? Do you access different things, is there individual growth per poke? Is there any real importance to a specific poke being unable to access the DW?

3. What metadata do Pokeshifted pokes maintain? Date/Location caught? Ribbons? Happiness? Trash bytes?

4. Can eggs be pokeshifted?

5. Does the shiny check for Gen V eggs trigger when it hatches still?

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
No, according to the above link, even having your boxes full and catching Reshiram or Zekrom later in the game, it's still impossible for them to be shiny.
Apparently, Serebii himself has found a Shiny Reshiram/Zekrom & has picture evidence. All in all, whether it can be shiny or not is disputable. I believe it can be shiny.

Is there any easy way to compare the defensive capabilities of a high HP, low defense pokemon with a low HP, high defense pokemon? Like Hariyama vs deoxys-d (or something like that)

Apparently, Serebii himself has found a Shiny Reshiram/Zekrom & has picture evidence. All in all, whether it can be shiny or not is disputable. I believe it can be shiny.
You know, serebii is not always a reliable source, just look how many things we have found wrong in Serebii sayings only at the research thread. (Hell it still says that reckless double the recoil in the main page)

For the time being i will take the word of a Badge Member Researcher smogonite with that link in my previous post. Unless someone can provide a more recent information.

BIG EDIT: By the way, my hand slipped and last time i put the shiny check on the N's castle. Sorry for the confusion. HERE is the post proving that at the Dragon Spiral tower it still has a shiny check. So i guess that kinda blows for everyone :p

In soul silver, once the latias event has been activated and Steven stands outside next to latias waiting for you to battle her, will latias remain there even if you leave? Cuzz I don't feel like sr'ing for some time.

voodoo pimp

marco pimp
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
In soul silver, once the latias event has been activated and Steven stands outside next to latias waiting for you to battle her, will latias remain there even if you leave? Cuzz I don't feel like sr'ing for some time.
Yes. Also, if you KO it, run away, or otherwise don't catch it, it will come back again later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)