Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Someone is telling me that Pokemon with TM moves, (IE: roost on gliscor) can NOT be migrated into 5th gen. Can anyone confirm, deny this?
It's false. I transfered a Gyarados with Dark Pulse so that I could breed Monozu with Dark Pulse. It works, believe me.
What are the levels of Belle's pokemon when you face her as the Elite Four champion?
She isn't the Champion. That was fake.
Are you able to purchase the "wing" items (that increase EVs by one) and are you able to use them outside of battle?
No, you can't buy them. And the only way to use them is outside of a battle.
question bump. This is very serious, i need help.
You can't get stuck. Just jump over.

Princess Emily

Fear the nice-smelling Princess!
Reposted this, with a few changes...

This could be too early, but I wanna know some things before I'll be certain if the Black/White version is worth buying next year...

1.) About RNG abusing... is there anyway to determine your seed, advance frames, etc.? Is it even harder than in 4th Gen?

2.) About breeding... are there more than one wandering NPCs in the area where the daycare is?

3.) If Zekrom/Reshiram is defeated (instead of capturing) the first time you encounter it, does it reappear later on? (just like in 4th Gen, by beating E4 again)
Unfortunately, if you capture it, you'll be forced to use it during N's battle (as proven from some YouTube videos), so I'll assume beating it at first, then come back later for the RNG process.

Don't know about the other questions, but...
3.) If Zekrom/Reshiram is defeated (instead of capturing) the first time you encounter it, does it reappear later on? (just like in 4th Gen, by beating E4 again)
Unfortunately, if you capture it, you'll be forced to use it during N's battle (as proven from some YouTube videos), so I'll assume beating it at first, then come back later for the RNG process.
You're forced to capture Zekrom/Reshiram--if you defeat them, they'll just instantly respawn and the story won't progress. The only way to continue is to actually capture them (which is most likely why they have a 45 capture rate, higher than even Dialga's and Palkia's).

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
2.) About breeding... are there more than one wandering NPCs in the area where the daycare is?
There are a Chillarmy and a Churine that are running in circles in the daycare's "yard". A girl is walking back and forth on one place. A trainer is looking left and right (don't know if that counts). A girl is walking up and down on a bridge. It's a big Route.

Are you still forced to use it if it's sent to the PC? If not, you could do that; otherwise, let it faint in the battle so it doesn't gain Exp. or EVs.

Are you still forced to use it if it's sent to the PC? If not, you could do that; otherwise, let it faint in the battle so it doesn't gain Exp. or EVs.
It's forced into the first slot in your party. If you have a team of 6, you'll be forced to send one of your current 6 to the box to make room for Zekrom/other one.

I have a problem: I´m looking for TM 71 Stone Edge. According to Serebii, it´s in Fukiyose Cave(The one where Kibago can be found). But I have searched for it everywhere and can´t find it. Where is it?

Reposting this..again :/

Do anyone know when the items thats for sale in black city changes? Cause according to serebii the trainers and the selection of items are suppose do change every day, but I still battle the same trainers and the items available doesn't change either. :/

I have a problem: I´m looking for TM 71 Stone Edge. According to Serebii, it´s in Fukiyose Cave(The one where Kibago can be found). But I have searched for it everywhere and can´t find it. Where is it?
It's inside the Training Cave (same route as the Dept. Store), not the Fukiyose Cave. Don't always trust Serebii. :p

can someone please give me exact directions to tm 26, Earthquake?
i've searched the desert ruins a few times, but can never find it
thanks

can someone please give me exact directions to tm 26, Earthquake?
i've searched the desert ruins a few times, but can never find it
thanks
You can only get it after beating the main storyline.

If you've done that already, go to the bottom wher you met Geechisu and co., enter the tomb, and then just continue to the left after meeting
the sage and Urgamoth
and go up the staircase.

You can only get it after beating the main storyline.

If you've done that already, go to the bottom wher you met Geechisu and co., enter the tomb, and then just continue to the left after meeting
the sage and Urgamoth
and go up the staircase.
ah, thank you very much

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'm currently only seeing 8 boxes in my PC up through when facing zekrom. Will that ever expand at least beyond the nationaldex or something?

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
I'm currently only seeing 8 boxes in my PC up through when facing zekrom. Will that ever expand at least beyond the nationaldex or something?
I've heard that your box count will increase when you have filled all other boxes. It stops at 24.

if you're battling reshiram/zekrom, and you run out of balls, how are you supposed to catch it within it infinate loop of battle-kill?

if you're battling reshiram/zekrom, and you run out of balls, how are you supposed to catch it within it infinate loop of battle-kill?
You have to re-interact with the legend, and there is a guy nearby who will teleport you back to the pokecenter at the elite 4, so you can buy more pokeballs in there.

Can anyone spare/borrow me a Ononokosu/Sazando? Eggs will do as well.

Transfer help needed DESPERATELY. Please VM me. Offering 2 credits from my thread for the dragons, 6 credits for transfer

Does anyone know where you find / obtain an Everstone in Black & White? I want to start breeding, but don't have an Everstone.

Any help much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)