Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is next after completing the desert dungeon and already watched N capturing zekrom in black, I'm stuck

Chiren says something about a spot or spatch? but can't figure out where is that DX

Can't we harvest berries in B&W ?

I didn't notice any device like in HGSS (that was really cool to harvest berries at anytime).

So if I got it well, Neto-senpai, we can get as many berries as we want as long as we show the good type of Pokemon to the guy you're talking about ?

In fact the process could be even faster than harvest !

I've got 2 exp shares, don't remember where but by when I crossed the breeding house I already had one and I haven't done anything unusual, just talk to a lot of people and gather the items laying around.

I got a black sludge with a yabakuron holding it.

The other I have no clue

where are lefties, smoke ball and exp share found?
also, where's ditto?
I found lefties post E4, I think they were under that bridge where some dude is teaching a class. I think i got them by clicking in a trash can.
Ditto can be found also post e4, if you go to that ice type cave and go out the exit, there will be a large area full of grass, and this is where you get ditto.

Do Rotom forms now have new types according to their forms? Serebii has Rotom-W listed as Water/Electric and I'm wondering if that's just a typo.

How can I breed a Tyranitar with Stealth Rock?
Transfer over a pokemon that can breed with Tyranitar, and knows Stealth Rock from a 4th gen game, then breed it with Tyranitar in Black/White. No other way.

Do Rotom forms now have new types according to their forms? Serebii has Rotom-W listed as Water/Electric and I'm wondering if that's just a typo.
It's not a typo. They are all no longer part Ghost.

Can't we harvest berries in B&W ?

I didn't notice any device like in HGSS (that was really cool to harvest berries at anytime).
According to Serebii's DW page, it will be possible to grow berries in the Dream World, but as no one knows exactly how DW will work we can't be 100% sure it's true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)