Ask simple questions here! [READ ORIGINAL POST before posting]

That forum is specified for battles. I read through it and it’s for bugs related to moves not working right or sprites being incorrect. I’m not having issues related to that

HoeenHero

The Misspelled Hero!
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
That forum is specified for battles. I read through it and it’s for bugs related to moves not working right or sprites being incorrect. I’m not having issues related to that
I apologize if thats unclear, you can report any PS bugs there, I'll have that clarified.

Hey, I just recently had my password reset on Showdown, and it won’t let me log in even then, even after verifying I used the correct password. It always says “Wrong Password” when I try. Is there something I may be doing wrong? Username is ‘Lord Felidae’ if that helps any

Hecate

Be the serpent under't
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Programmer
PS Admin
Hey, I just recently had my password reset on Showdown, and it won’t let me log in even then, even after verifying I used the correct password. It always says “Wrong Password” when I try. Is there something I may be doing wrong? Username is ‘Lord Felidae’ if that helps any
Are you sure you're typing the right password?

Yes, as soon as I made the new password I saved it to my phone, and went and looked at it after autofill didn’t work. I happened to have a VPN-type service active and turning it off until after I log in seems to be the solution, sorry for the inconvenience.

Star symbol? If you mean one of these (★☆) nothing, it's just part of their name. Otherwise what symbol do you mean?
I’ve seen a user called A in the lobby have a star next to their name

They were also high up on the user list so it probably isn’t just a part of their name

Irpachuza

You didn't get this far by giving up, did you?
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
Random Battle Lead
I’ve seen a user called A in the lobby have a star next to their name

They were also high up on the user list so it probably isn’t just a part of their name
It's a rank, the Player rank used in battles. Admins can give them to users in chatrooms as well, so A has it in lobby because of it.

What happened to 4v4 nat dex draft doubles. I used to always play with it against my friends until the new layout of pokemon showdown.
Is that a bug or are you guys removing that game mode

Is there a way to way to force enable dynamax through challenge codes in gen 9 national dex? I know how to remove and disable it in gen 8 and know there are some coding conflicts with tera, but I would be disabling tera in this instance.

Is there an easy way to revert some sprites back to their X and Y model versions? The only one I'm really thinking about right now is Mewtwo because I very much do not like his new model but this could be useful in the future.

I'm on phone and not tech savvy so if it's too complicated or would take too much space then I guess I'll just change Showdown to the Gen 5 sprites. I changed Smash Ultimate to Japanese for just Marth and Roy so I'm used to going scorched earth if I need to.

Sorry if this has been answered or explained elsewhere but reading through the results from Google hasn't really helped.

Is there a way to prevent opponents from inviting users to watch private ladder games or prevent those invited users from talking in the battle tchat ?

I'd want to be able discussing with my opponents through the battle, but seeing sometimes a horde of users flaming / trolling in tchat and potentially ghosting my opponent via giving informations on my sets just doesn't feel competitive, or fair would be a better word.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)