• The moderators of this forum are the PS! staff.
  • Welcome to Smogon! Take a moment to read the Introduction to Smogon for a run-down on everything Smogon.

Ask simple questions here! [READ ORIGINAL POST before posting]

deetah

Same old shit but a different day
is a Pre-Contributor
Showdown. Sorry if it wasn't made more clear
Make sure you're typing /nick [name] and not /nick nick [name] (without brackets). For example, if you wanted to change your name to Pikachu, you would type /nick Pikachu. Obviously Pikachu is not an available nickname but that just serves as an example. After changing your nickname to something that is available, just type /register and follow the prompts.

Hey question, even though I'm not 100% sure if it's because of showdown, but my battle window became super tiny mid battle and has been stuck like this ever since, has anyone had similar problems before? Can't seem to get it back to the original size and it is a bit annoying.

Attachments

Hey question, even though I'm not 100% sure if it's because of showdown, but my battle window became super tiny mid battle and has been stuck like this ever since, has anyone had similar problems before? Can't seem to get it back to the original size and it is a bit annoying.
It appears your browser is zoomed out.

Ok so, I've been trying to make changes to Pokemon movesets for a custom client. However, for some reason although the server will accept changes to the Pokemon's movesets, the client won't display the changes done to it - in either learnsets.js or learnsets-gen6.js. Does anyone here know why this is?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)