Ask simple questions here! [READ ORIGINAL POST before posting]

If it can't hit one of the targets (because of Fairy or Protect or whatever) it will automatically attack the other target twice.
The thing that struck me was that it allowed me to choose the target. He did use protect on his gastrodon, but if that is the reason, it would be a bug that could be exploited to determine whether protect is being use, and I doubt Game Freak would make such a huge mistake, so something is definately weird.

Screenshot_20191226-080249.png

This is a VGC match were it can be seen that butterfree attacked before dracozolt, in spite of the fact it was scarfed with a base 139 speed, while 134 is the maximum on butterfree, so, even if butterfree was scarfed it shouldn't have shot first.
Is this a bug, or a hack, or is there something I'm missing ( I know there is a priority berry but I didn't see any popups so it's not that).

Last edited by a moderator:

Azurill'sBestFriend

I COULD BE BANNED!
View attachment 214713
This is a VGC match were it can be seen that butterfree attacked before dracozolt, in spite of the fact it was scarfed with a base 139 speed, while 134 is the maximum on butterfree, so, even if butterfree was scarfed it shouldn't have shot first.
Is this a bug, or a hack, or is there something I'm missing ( I know there is a priority berry but I didn't see any popups so it's not that).
Choice items do not work when the Pokemon is Dynamaxed.

I'm thinking of using Frustration instead of Return on my Snorlax.
My question is, does happiness increase while in battle, like after defeating a pokémon? Because if it does, maybe using Return would be better.
Also, is the answer the same in every gen? Or does it change from gen to gen?

queso

too cheesy
is a Tiering Contributor
My question is, does happiness increase while in battle, like after defeating a pokémon? Because if it does, maybe using Return would be better.
in all gens happiness does not increase ingame on ps.

it's always automatically set to 252 happiness

May

My, my! So you've FINALLY arrived...
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributor
I was looking at the xyani directory and couldn't seem to find any of the SwSh GIFs. Attempted to Google and no avail despite them being live on the dex and such. Are they being kept somewhere else?

I don't think this is the right place to report this but I'm also not sure the right one still exists.

In Gen V Random Battles today I got this set:

I imagine this is some type of bug since there's no competitive use in Zangoose having Immunity over Toxic Boost (which it does have access to in Gen V), especially when holding a Toxic Orb and having the move Facade. If someone could redirect me to where to report this (or pass this on to who it concerns) that'd be appreciated. The bug reports thread says not to discuss random battle sets and to instead do it in the thread pertaining to it, but that thread is SwSh only.

Dawn of Ares

Power of Athena!
is a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
Its a random battle, everything is random, not a bug haha
This is incorrect. While randbats has random pokemon, the sets each pokemon have are semi random. They have coherent sets, but they are not mix mashed together like hackmons or challenge cup. This isn't the correct place to put this, but I'm not sure where it should go.

Is this an oversight? It's currently possible to run a Persian (or Kantonian Meowth) with Unnerve, its HA, on the sim. Unless I'm mistaken, there doesn't seem to be a legitimate way to obtain one of these yet, so it shouldn't be usable on the sim, either, right?

I realize that nobody would use it anyway because it has Technician, but still.

Thick clubs, all plates, and chill drives are currently legal in SS formats. Is that intended?

Last edited:
Is there a list of hidden public rooms? I dont mean private rooms but specific stuff like the harrypotter room that is public but doesn't appear on the first page where the big rooms are.

Dawn of Ares

Power of Athena!
is a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
Is there a list of hidden public rooms? I dont mean private rooms but specific stuff like the harrypotter room that is public but doesn't appear on the first page where the big rooms are.
No, not to regs. They are also not public rooms, as public and hidden rooms are separate categories.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)