Ask simple questions here! [READ ORIGINAL POST before posting]

Is this an oversight? It's currently possible to run a Persian (or Kantonian Meowth) with Unnerve, its HA, on the sim. Unless I'm mistaken, there doesn't seem to be a legitimate way to obtain one of these yet, so it shouldn't be usable on the sim, either, right?

I realize that nobody would use it anyway because it has Technician, but still.

Thick clubs, all plates, and chill drives are currently legal in SS formats. Is that intended?

Last edited:
Is there a list of hidden public rooms? I dont mean private rooms but specific stuff like the harrypotter room that is public but doesn't appear on the first page where the big rooms are.

Is there a list of hidden public rooms? I dont mean private rooms but specific stuff like the harrypotter room that is public but doesn't appear on the first page where the big rooms are.
No, not to regs. They are also not public rooms, as public and hidden rooms are separate categories.

Last edited:
Is there a place to discuss or report bad Random Battle sets for older generations? I had a Zangoose with a Toxic Orb, Facade and Immunity.

HoeenHero

The Misspelled Hero!
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Programmer
PS Leader
I can't change my username in showdown.
Is there something I need to do?
What error do you get, or is it that you don't know how. To swap names from an existing one use /nick name you want here. If the name is registered you will be asked to provide its password. If its your account and you know the password enter it, otherwise you'll have to pick a different name.

Each name is a new account, your ladder rankings and any authority will not carry over.

What error do you get, or is it that you don't know how. To swap names from an existing one use /nick name you want here. If the name is registered you will be asked to provide its password. If its your account and you know the password enter it, otherwise you'll have to pick a different name.

Each name is a new account, your ladder rankings and any authority will not carry over.
Thanks

What I'm assuming to be a bug is very burdensome and difficult for me as a staff member. I'm not sure if this was noticed by anybody else, but when I type in /modlog in the chat and click on one of the logs to view an incident of some sort, the text that I need to see preceding the punishment is often not visible at all. This makes it difficult for me when I'm trying to figure stuff out. Aeonic I'm tagging Aeo here because he has witnessed this bug as well. Let me know whenever possible, please. Thanks in behalf,

Spyaro.

HoeenHero

The Misspelled Hero!
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Programmer
PS Leader
What I'm assuming to be a bug is very burdensome and difficult for me as a staff member. I'm not sure if this was noticed by anybody else, but when I type in /modlog in the chat and click on one of the logs to view an incident of some sort, the text that I need to see preceding the punishment is often not visible at all. This makes it difficult for me when I'm trying to figure stuff out. Aeonic I'm tagging Aeo here because he has witnessed this bug as well. Let me know whenever possible, please. Thanks in behalf,

Spyaro.
You should just be able to scroll up to view it, it just jumps to the timestamp provided by the modlog.

You should just be able to scroll up to view it, it just jumps to the timestamp provided by the modlog.
I've tried this multiple times. And I have even typed in control f and typed in the search engine the message that came along with the punishment, but it didn't work, meaning the punishment and the messages of the punished user(s) was not present.

1580671846794.png

Have a large majority of the rulesets been deleted or something? My friend and I have teams only for Gen 7 (Anything Goes), involving megas and other banned tactics in Gen 8, but can't figure where it's gone. Has it been deleted? If so, we'd like to why because we're devasted :(

Is it possible to bring back the Cosplay Pikachus? I always see them when I’m looking for electric types and I wonder “why aren’t they in showdown? They’re just pikachu with one extra move” And I know they’re not in all gens but National Dex and National Dex AG are out now so I feel like that should be possible. I’m assuming it’s some sort of problem with coding or something complex that just makes it easier to exclude them but it would be nice.

Is it possible to bring back the Cosplay Pikachus? I always see them when I’m looking for electric types and I wonder “why aren’t they in showdown? They’re just pikachu with one extra move” And I know they’re not in all gens but National Dex and National Dex AG are out now so I feel like that should be possible. I’m assuming it’s some sort of problem with coding or something complex that just makes it easier to exclude them but it would be nice.
I'm pretty sure it's because Cosplay Pikachu is locked to Gen 6, and the National Dex metas are specifically drawing from Gen 7 because someone thought it would be a great idea to create an unholy chimera of a meta and not go all the way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)