Ask simple questions here! [READ ORIGINAL POST before posting]

1580671846794.png

Have a large majority of the rulesets been deleted or something? My friend and I have teams only for Gen 7 (Anything Goes), involving megas and other banned tactics in Gen 8, but can't figure where it's gone. Has it been deleted? If so, we'd like to why because we're devasted :(

Is it possible to bring back the Cosplay Pikachus? I always see them when I’m looking for electric types and I wonder “why aren’t they in showdown? They’re just pikachu with one extra move” And I know they’re not in all gens but National Dex and National Dex AG are out now so I feel like that should be possible. I’m assuming it’s some sort of problem with coding or something complex that just makes it easier to exclude them but it would be nice.

Is it possible to bring back the Cosplay Pikachus? I always see them when I’m looking for electric types and I wonder “why aren’t they in showdown? They’re just pikachu with one extra move” And I know they’re not in all gens but National Dex and National Dex AG are out now so I feel like that should be possible. I’m assuming it’s some sort of problem with coding or something complex that just makes it easier to exclude them but it would be nice.
I'm pretty sure it's because Cosplay Pikachu is locked to Gen 6, and the National Dex metas are specifically drawing from Gen 7 because someone thought it would be a great idea to create an unholy chimera of a meta and not go all the way.

Dawn of Ares

Power of Athena!
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
What causes a user to be semilocked? I heard different things, and I dont know what's correct. If this is sensitive info, that's fine.

Question due to the fact that this has been vague for a while now:

Obviously its been stated many times that you shouldn't request ladders in the suggestions forum, and considering that there's been talk of some formats either wanting old gen / natdex versions of their tiers or just ladders in general, what would be the correct place to send such requests, and how would one show a community demand for it?

I was wondering : why is custap berry unrealeased in National Dex AG ? I'd like to put it on my wobbuffet but it just tells me it is unrealeased. Is it a bug ? Is that the case with other objects too ?

I was wondering : why is custap berry unrealeased in National Dex AG ? I'd like to put it on my wobbuffet but it just tells me it is unrealeased. Is it a bug ? Is that the case with other objects too ?
Because Nat Dex is a disgusting mess without any thought put into it. Because the only unreleased items ported over are ones that are Pokemon-specific, like Soul Dew or mega stones.

Hello! I have a question:
I am building a team, and I want my Wimessir-F to learn Trick room. However, it is said that she can't learn it but actually she can by TM. Do you have an idea to help me please?

Hello! I have a question:
I am building a team, and I want my Wimessir-F to learn Trick room. However, it is said that she can't learn it but actually she can by TM. Do you have an idea to help me please?
Only male Indeedee can learn Trick Room by TM; the females cannot, so the simulator is correct that she can't learn it, unfortunately. :c
(It's pretty strange, to be honest - the females do seem like they would be much better at using it.)

Hey guys. While making a few teams ( one involving only gen 4 legendarys ) I noticed that there are some moves missing.
Their special moves. Giratina ( shadow force ), Dialga ( Roar of time ), Palkia etc...
Is there a reason why thoso moves are missing or did someone just forget em ?
still love this game but someone pls add them into the game D:

HoeenHero

The Misspelled Hero!
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
Hey guys. While making a few teams ( one involving only gen 4 legendarys ) I noticed that there are some moves missing.
Their special moves. Giratina ( shadow force ), Dialga ( Roar of time ), Palkia etc...
They exist in the game, did you miss-spell them maybe?
1584301389505.png

They exist in the game, did you miss-spell them maybe?
Alternatively, what generation are you building in? If it's Gen 8, the moves aren't currently available because the creation trio itself isn't currently available.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 3)