Back When Pokemon Was Text Tournament (Round 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Round 1 Pairings

Giga Punch vs Jackal - Kerryparid is rooting for ya.
teh n00b vs Life
Groudon80 vs Roy
Loki vs Rekt
Lesm46 vs MoP
Nd vs Siphai
gdpt vs Mammoth
Pilocus vs kuponess
Mekkah vs Bugsy23
Toy vs zerowing1991
Conker vs Lexay
OmegaDonut vs Okashi - Over
PM vs Council
tad38 vs Synre
Judgement vs JMC - Over
wraith vs Alamaster

Subs:
- Medi
- peter_pan
- SilverShadow

Late predictions along with late PM.

End Battle! t0y wins!
Score: 0 to 6
t0y: Blood Sucking Skateboard Company
zerowing1991[TEXT]: No shame in being beat by the best
Rubberbandman has left.
t0y: (BAN ME PLEASE)
t0y: lol
zerowing1991[TEXT]: that was gay
t0y: raped

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
I am still baffled by what happened, and I have no clue what I did, I don't even think the match even took place

Mekkah, I would appreciate a sub now, as my opp hasnt been on since the 7th, and I cant battle on weekdays. Just fyi.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
[19:07:10] Giga Punch: *** is quitting nb so tell mekkah to sub me out or give you the win good luck with the rest of the tour though
[19:07:27] Jackal: why are you quitting :o
[19:07:44] Giga Punch: because I hate life and nb
[19:07:53] Giga Punch: I hope that counts as a real reason

thanks goofball now hes gone for good !

EDIT: nvm i talked him out of it

I will be subbing Bugsy23, tad or Synre, wraith or Alamaster, kuponess and teh n00b. I've seen Lesm trying to get his battle in, I personally know Lexay and Conker are active but they're just being lazy. Expect subs later today.

If you haven't noticed, I used all subs, leaving 3 matches to be done in the circumstances they were. November 23rd is the last date they should be done. After that, DQs will follow.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
(FART) I saw GP on nb and said "to the battel" and he said in 15 mins. I come back in 15 mins and he left ;__;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)