Barebones Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

gorgie

formerly Floppy, now Rock hard
Shut the fuck up you little shitface. I told you I was available pretty much anytime everyday and asked you to PM me a time you wanted to get this done. You did nothing.

I VM'ed Ojama while he was online if we could battle for our round, and there was no reply. He told me he's had family and school issues, which I understand, but...*shrug*

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm officially one of the biggest idiots on smogon. I built my team, and started the battle with him, only to find out that it was the wrong tournament (I had my rainbow team). We played it out for the fun of it, and I lost anyway. GG and goodluck!
Alpha and I started battling when he realized he was playing for the wrong tourney. As he saw my team he offered to forfeit. We played it out anyway and Scizor showed what a boss he is (pulled out the win).
Guessing you missed it as our result is not in the opp. Here it is anyway.

Ojama

Banned deucer.
Hugh, I saw your VM but it was later, you wasn"t still on. I have a team so there isn't problem, if I see you on, we'll do it.

sorry guys! ive been crazy busy working doubles like everyday and to be honest after im done with work the last thing i care about is updating smogon, but ill do it now. thanks for getting the battles done and stuff :)

EDIT: Ok, I did coin flips for anyone who hasn't battled yet. IF you do battle within like the next few days, the results will change (unless they stay the same). I'm busy with other shit so don't fuck it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)