Battle Royale Act V - LET THE BATTLE BEGIN! [Won by McMeghan]

Status
Not open for further replies.
as much as it pains me to admit it, eo is the real winner here. in my opinion 8-1 is much better than 4-0

i think the 'integrity' of this tournament has been lost somewhat and eo/ginku were the only guys that made it to the deeper ends who really played this tournament like it should be played. it is kind of lame that mcmeghan could've potentially made the final after playing only two games

regardless though, you knocked out some top players this tour mcmeghan and backing up last year's win is very impressive!

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
I wholeheartedly agree with you, and to be fair I'd have rather see Eo win this tournament as well, but I had no choices but playing him at some point and I sticked to the rules 'till the end.
Also, that doesnt mean I'd have given the win or something because I want the winner to win as legitly as possible, but I think you guys got what I had in mind.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Eo shouldn't of won, he chose to play game after game. He could have been a pansy and agreed to the rules like everyone else, it's subjective really. Grats again McMeghan.

Congrats McMeghan! No suprise to see you win another tournament lol. =)

As for Eo, I am actually more impressed at you going 8-1. You are a good player, but I really didn't see that coming and I found that impressive.

SoulWind

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis the 6th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 32 Championwon the 9th Official Ladder Tournamentis a defending SPL Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
you'll get banned of tournaments

jk grats bro (again ~.~) and very good job myzozoa and the other finalists like Eo that made an awesome run!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)