Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord Jesseus said:
CHALLENGE NUMBER 1
6v6 Triples
Preference for weakmons; I'm using mostly NFE's and maybe a single stage mon with all with very few counters if any. But if you don't have 6 weakmons thats fine.
1 Day DQ
2 Recs/5 Chills
The inside of a zeppelin of some sort, many kilometres in the air. It's inside, so no weather. Seismic attacks won't work, and there is no water source. In fact, in order to prevent damaging the zepellin, no multi-hit moves are allowed at all, lest we all crash and die.
Orcinus Duo said:
Accepting challenge 1.
All abilities
No switch
Items on for amulet coin etc

Can this be training?
Reffing this. Whoever sees this first, PM me your Pokes then PM your opponent to tell him.

Open Challenge

3v3 Strongmon Triples
1 day DQ
2 recs/2 chills
Arena: The Divide

The scorched grass crackles in the wind. A fairly large arena, the Divide is a great place for a match this fine day! On the host's side, the grass is an odd shade of red, almost black from soot from its last brawl. However, on the visitor's side, the grass is a gaudy blue. Not much else about this dull arena, apart from the fact that any move can be used for some random reason.

First battle on ASB

3v3 (Preferably NFE)
doubles
2 day DQ (feel free to increase it)
3 recovery moves, infinite chills
Arena: Extinct volcano
The Volcano is extinct, so no need to worry about lava and eruptions. There is no water source unless rain is summoned, then the crater fills with water.

Dropping my match with Rickheg for this

Open challenge 2vs2 NFE
DQ don't care
Arena: Don't care
items's dont care
abilities all
Chills/revovers : don't care

you can pick everything not too picky.
i just wanna get done before SKYRIM!
Simon is reffing this so something i've never thougt possible happened:
I HAVE NO OPPONENT!
Come on people i'm geared up for a fight!
i'm switching it to NFE mons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat The Royal Guard
Dropping my match with Rickheg for this

Open challenge 2vs2 NFE
DQ don't care
Arena: Don't care
items's dont care
abilities all
Chills/revovers : don't care

you can pick everything not too picky.
i just wanna get done before SKYRIM!

Simon is reffing this so something i've never thougt possible happened:
I HAVE NO OPPONENT!
Come on people i'm geared up for a fight!
i'm switching it to NFE mons.
Sure, I'll accept it.
3 day DQ
no items
3 recovery move, 7 chills
Arena: Flat lifeless wasteland
switching = ok
is it doubles?

First battle on ASB

3v3 (Preferably NFE)
doubles
2 day DQ (feel free to increase it)
3 recovery moves, infinite chills
Arena: Extinct volcanoThe Volcano is extinct, so no need to worry about lava and eruptions. There is no water source unless rain is summoned, then the crater fills with water.
Too many NFE's to train. Rajaion Tagami, you're on.
All abilities, Switch=OK, no items.
Reffing this.

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
OPEN CHALLENGE ALTHOUGH GLACIER MIGHT TAKE IT
4v4 NFE Doubles
2 Day DQ
Infinite Recovers/Chills
Arena: Minefield
It seems to be the standard tournament arena, but mines have been buried underneath the ground! For each non-chill action a Pokemon takes, there is a 20% chance that a mine will explode, dealing 10 damage to the Pokemon and 3 damage to everybody else. Physical attacks increase this chance by a flat 10% chance, and combo attacks increase the chance by a flat 10% chance as well. In addition, since the mines seem to be pressure-based, all Pokemon who have a WC that is greater than 2 will increase the chance of a mine exploding by (5*WC - 10) percent. Likewise, Pokemon who have a SC that is greater than 2 will increase the chance of a mine exploding by (3*SC - 5) percent.

Issuing two Mid Stage Training battles. Arena is up to the who accepts this. If you feel lazy, then ASB arena.

1 v 1
2 Recovers / 5 Chills
2 day DQ
Will accept this if I can use a 1st stage (of 2)

No Items
Switch=KO
All abilities

*walks in* Here to challenge the newb of Zlod.

3 vs. 3 singles
5 chills, 2 recovers
2 day DQ for everyone.
Arena: Unknown Planet.

This planet, out in the middle of nowhere, is amazing. People have powers, resources of a special rock are grand, and it's a very peaceful and serene place. The creatures around are unreal, and might attack(Anything mythical, real, ref's decision on all of this). Also, a man standing to the side gives this peaceful, grassy field a continual effect of low gravity. Low gravity will make Hi jump kick and Jump kick hit flying without fail, but lose 20% accuracy on anything on the ground. It also makes all flying moves cost 2 more energy to use in an attempt to get down. The ground can be dug in and free to Earthquake. There is some water in the back of the field(Lake form) that water types can swim in or use Surf from. Also, should you use any sort of move requiring rocks around the ground, the special ore of this planet will boost it's power by 2.

*walks in* Here to challenge the newb of Zlod.

3 vs. 3 singles
5 chills, 2 recovers
2 day DQ for everyone.
Arena: Unknown Planet.

This planet, out in the middle of nowhere, is amazing. People have powers, resources of a special rock are grand, and it's a very peaceful and serene place. The creatures around are unreal, and might attack(Anything mythical, real, ref's decision on all of this). Also, a man standing to the side gives this peaceful, grassy field a continual effect of low gravity. Low gravity will make Hi jump kick and Jump kick hit flying without fail, but lose 20% accuracy on anything on the ground. It also makes all flying moves cost 2 more energy to use in an attempt to get down. The ground can be dug in and free to Earthquake. There is some water in the back of the field(Lake form) that water types can swim in or use Surf from. Also, should you use any sort of move requiring rocks around the ground, the special ore of this planet will boost it's power by 2.
Hey, Kirby. Been waiting for this matchup. All abilities, switch, and no items.
I'll ref you guys.

Speaking of battling newbies, I never actually have.
Probably because the vets are busy victimising me

Issuing an open challenge.

Babysitter Brawl
1 FE mon + x littlemons
(x-1) chills / (x-2) recoveries
x is a number chosen by the challenger that is greater than one and smaller than six
48 Hour Player DQ / 72 Hour Ref DQ
Arena: Unown Soup
This one is mine!

x=3, All Abilities, No Switch, No items
Reffing this battle (Unless you already have one.) PM teams and go easy on me, i haven't reffed in a while. Also, since it's 3 against one, would this be a triples battle or something else?

3v3 LC Singles
0 recoveries/3 chills per mon
1 Day Player DQ/(12 hours x [1+number of battles ref is already doing])DQ for ref
Arena: Anything except ASB

COME AT ME BRO

I discussed it with Voldemort at school, and we want it to stay on. Here is yet another battle bump!
Also, challenging MB
3v3 singles
3 day DQ
2 recoveries/5 chills
Metal Bagon's Olivine Lighthouse
Arena: Olivine Lighthouse
Field Type: Electric
Complexity: Moderate
Format: All

Restrictions: Too high up for Dig, Earthquake, etc.
Lighthouse light doubles Thunders power but draws in Thunder Wave and Thundershock as they have too low a voltage.

Description:
Thunder's Power is doubled however thundershock and thunder wave are drawn towards the light. We are too high up for surf and Dig, Earthquake and magnitude will fail. Time of day is dusk so you can still see clearly but the light in the lighthouse isn't bright enough yet to blind you, after 8 rounds it will be completely dark and lighthouses light will lower Pokemon's accuracy by one stage.

PS: I don't care if it actually isn't the Olivine Lighthouse so deal with it.
I haven't used Olivine Lighthouse in ages, nice job bringing it back!

Switch=Yes
Items= Yes
Abities=Yes (all)

That's for you saying no to everything in the other battle!

OK, both of these battle's need refs. They have nice long DQ times so they'll be no pressure on the ref.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)