Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Open Challenge
3 v 3 Singles
DQ time 3 days

Pre-Evos only

The arena is a small island. The ground is sand, and the island has three palm trees on it. Obviously, it is surrounded by water on all sides, but Pokemon are not allowed to go out farther than 30 feet into the water even if it is a Water type.

2 recoveries and 5 chills
I'll take you on.

Edit: I should specify. Switch: KO, Abilities: 1, Items: No. Anyone willing to ref this?
All the activity during schooldays = :(

But, I'll ref this. PM teams!

LEETHOOF'S UNSATISFYABLE HUNGER FOR BATTLES MUST BE SATISFIED! I CHALLENGE ANYBODY ON THE SURFACE OF THE EARTH (AND OTHER PLANETS) TO A
3v3 Doubles
2 Day DQ, 3 Day for ref
Arena: ISENGARD:

The fight takes place at the base of the tower. Uruk-Hai run in fear of the terrifying pokemon battle, and are too terrified to fight back. Random wreckage and chopped trees provide plenty of cover. Near the battlefield, there are several deep and fiery pits into the Uruk spawning grounds. Falling into these will significant (determined by ref) damage, and any pokemon may take an action to safely go down/up.

Looking for a 3v3 triples battle
DQ is 3 days for both players and refs

Arena involves many pillars above a large pit. The pillars are big enough for 1 pokemon to stand on. This makes physical attacks and attacks like EQ harder to pull. If a pokemon falls it will take 5 damage and then be pulled back up automatically.

Looking for a 3v3 triples battle
DQ is 3 days for both players and refs

Arena involves many pillars above a large pit. The pillars are big enough for 1 pokemon to stand on. This makes physical attacks and attacks like EQ harder to pull. If a pokemon falls it will take 5 damage and then be pulled back up automatically.
I ACCEPT!!
All Abilities, No Items

Open Challenge
3 vs 3 singles
Pre-evos only
2 day DQ

Arena: Undersea Ruins: a completely submerged, crumbling ruin. The arena is 50 ft underwater, but there are plenty of bubbles for non-water Pokemon to breath. (ignore the cards text)

Open Challenge
3 vs 3 singles
Pre-evos only
2 day DQ

Arena: Undersea Ruins: a completely submerged, crumbling ruin. The arena is 50 ft underwater, but there are plenty of bubbles for non-water Pokemon to breath. (ignore the cards text)
I accept.

Switch=KO
items=none
abilities=all

I want a Triples battle.

3v3 Triples
2 Day DQ, Ref DQ 3 days. BE ACTIVE, I'M BEING LENIENT WITH THIS THREE DAYS.
2 Recovers/5 Chills
Arena: I will opt to go second at the expense of choosing the arena.

Basic/Stage 1 Mons preferred, but not essential.
Anyone? Maybe I suffered from bottom-of-the-page-itis...

I'll accept that challenge, Son_of_Shadoo!

Switch = OK (Doesn't matter)
Items: None
Abilities: None

Arena: Snowy Forest

• Always hail, weather cannot be changed.
  • There's a not-frozen lake, so Water-type attacks requiring water work.

I want a Triples battle.

3v3 Triples
2 Day DQ, Ref DQ 3 days. BE ACTIVE, I'M BEING LENIENT WITH THIS THREE DAYS.
2 Recovers/5 Chills
Arena: I will opt to go second at the expense of choosing the arena.

Basic/Stage 1 Mons preferred, but not essential.
May as well fill up my third battle slot with more of the same.

2v2 singles
2 day DQ and 2/5

arena: a tropical chain of islands that provide plenty of digging space. water everywhere. the host could add some other things if they want.

(oh and no evolved mons please)

1v1
Singles
2 Day
2 recovery moves, 5 chills
Items Legal

Sand Ruins:
The ancient ruins from Sonic Riders. The battle takes place in a large sandy desert, surrounded by a racetrack. It's open to the sky. Note that only unevolved Pokemon may be used...because of some random reason that I was too lazy to think of.

Looking for another challenge to fill up my first few slots, hopefully someone with similar experience will pick this up

3v3 Singles
DQ : 3 days (or 2 if you're up for it)
2 recovers, 5 chills
arena:

Oh my god its so original. For falling off the stage, I guess make it so that they take some damage and get teleported back to the top, kinda like in Smash I guess ?

Looking for another challenge to fill up my first few slots, hopefully someone with similar experience will pick this up

3v3 Singles
2 recovers, 5 chills
arena:

Oh my god its so original. For falling off the stage, I guess make it so that they take some damage and get teleported back to the top, kinda like in Smash I guess ?
I'll ref this when someone accepts.

3v3 Singles
2 recovers, 5 chills
arena:

I'll take this. Switch = KO, 1 ability, no items.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)