Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Open Challenge
2v2 Singles
Middle Cup (so stage 2/3, 1/3, or 1/2 only)
2 recoveries, infinite chills

Arena: Skyworld

Here in Skyworld, the clouds serve as platforms for Pokemon to battle on, but most of the arena is sky. Seismic activity doesn't work. You dig, you dive, you DIE. Furthermore, the effects of Gravity and Smack down don't work. Special Flying-type attacks have their BP increased by 3 and cannot miss.

Also, issuing an Open Challenge!
1v1 Singles
1 Recovery, 5 Chills
2 Day DQ
Unown Soup:
The battlers are on a solid platform in the middle of a giant bowl filled with delicous broth. No move restrictions at all, because you can safely go seismetoad on the platform and there is plenty of broth to swampert your enemies with. In the soup, there is one of each letter unown floating in around aimlessly. They are all close enough to pick up, and a battler may use one action each round (they can't just use three unowns) to use any move that begins with that letter. Once an unown is used, it cannot be used again.

This can be FE or NFE, acceptor's choice.
Reposting this. Anybody?

Open Challenge
2v2 Singles
Middle Cup (so stage 2/3, 1/3, or 1/2 only)
2 recoveries, infinite chills

Arena: Skyworld

Here in Skyworld, the clouds serve as platforms for Pokemon to battle on, but most of the arena is sky. Seismic activity doesn't work. You dig, you dive, you DIE. Furthermore, the effects of Gravity and Smack down don't work. Special Flying-type attacks have their BP increased by 3 and cannot miss.
I'd like to take this, but I only have one middle-stager. If I could use one middle stager and 1 FE pokemon (that's been in only one battle), then I'd gladly take this battle.

ITEMS ON
NO SWITCH
All Abilities
And DQ 2 Day Battler/Ref, since you didn't mention it.

I'd like to take this, but I only have one middle-stager. If I could use one middle stager and 1 FE pokemon (that's been in only one battle), then I'd gladly take this battle.

ITEMS ON
NO SWITCH
All Abilities
And DQ 2 Day Battler/Ref, since you didn't mention it.
Hmm... if that's the case, then I have a little dilehma of my own: I only have one middle-stager and was planning on using a LC mon with it, which wouldn't be fair in these circumstances. If you'll allow me to slightly bend the rules to even out the matchup and bring a single-stage mon that I only used once to join my middlemon, then you're on! (not sure how I feel about having items on, though...)

KaxtarEDIT: Yeah, that's great. I was only planning on using Counter-boosting items, so it shouldn't be a big deal. Other than that, we need a ref!

Two Open Cahhlenges, One Field

Little Brawl
4v4
5 chills / 2 recovery
Little Cup moves only
48 Hour Player DQ / 72 Hour Ref DQ

Babysitter ...
1 FE mon + x littlemons
5 chills / 2 recovery
x is a number chosen by the challenger that is greater than two (2) and smaller than six (6)

Arena: The Moonfield

The moonlight shines over the entrance of wide underground arena inside in the middle of the crater caused by a mysterious meteorite, nature has taken its course and is now an underground cave, there is a strange vegetation in bright oranges and purple shadows, the grass is oft, and so is the mosty earth, and a beautiful cascade creates a clear lake in the middle of the crater the odd asteroid created when it collided this place years ago, most of the field is under the earth, with some kind of magic maintaining it sturdy even after repeated earthquakes, but even so the cave is full of light thanks to the exotic lighting, which comes from the hundreds of Clefable gathered there, oh yeah, there are hundreds of these angelic creatures of the cave alreador dancing and singing to the rhythm of the small compass of his magic fingers, this, like the energy released by the meteor has caused the sand has very peculiar properties, first, the gravity is reduced at this location increasing the level of "floating" almost all the pokemon, but it also has an opposite side, Gravity can also be increased, increase chances that everything changes, but those are just some of the effects, in fact any attaque affecting the field in a "ticky" way, will be more powerful than it would under normal conditions, have Clefable wary of floating around, will be nice but also very delicate, and you never know what attacks might come out of them.

Every Move is allowed

Moves powered up by the field:

• Every non-weather field effect has their duration increased in one round (Rooms, Gravity, Heal Block, Lucky Chant, Safeguard, Tailwind, Screens)
  • Guard/Power/Skill Swap last an extra round
  • Cosmic Power gives a permanent boost
  • Lunar Dance fully restores the pokemon it's given to

IF Gravity IS NOT in effect (regular effect):

• Pokemon with the Levitate ability are completely immune to Ground attacks
  • Pokemon with the ability to Levitate on Command act as if they had the Levitate Ability
  • Pokemon with a WC of 3 or lower can Levitate on Command
  • Magnet Raise is a permanent status
  • This takes place as soon as the pokemon goes out of the ball, just before it enters the field
IF Gravity IS in effect:

• All pokemon vulnerable to Ground Attacks
  • The Acc of every move is Doubled
  • Pokemon with a WC of 5 or lower have round attacks moved to the next level of weekness (2x ressistant goes to neutral, neutral goes to 2x week, etc...) unless they are affected by the normal level of gravity (Flying types and Levitators (both Ability or by Command))
  • This in addition to regular effects

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
I challenge BOTH iimkultra and smashlloyd20 to a LittleMon Battle!

2v2 Singles
5 Chills/2 Recovery
2 Day DQ for Players/4 Day DQ for Ref

Arena: Emptiness
Just...empty. No special rules. Sue me, I'm lazy.

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

2v2 Singles
5 Chills/2 Recovery

Anyone wanna play dungeons and dragons for the next quadrillion years?

Switch=ok
No Items
All Abilities

Open Challenge!
2v2 NFE Training Singles.
2 Recoveries, 5 Chills.
2 Day DQ
ASB Arena

It'll be NFEpic.

Also:

2v2 Singles
5 Chills/2 Recovery

Anyone wanna play dungeons and dragons for the next quadrillion years?

Switch=ok
No Items
All Abilities
I'll ref this! PM teams, you two. (Heroscape, ftw. XD)

Open Challenge!
2v2 NFE Training Singles.
2 Recoveries, 5 Chills.
2 Day DQ
ASB Arena

It'll be NFEpic.
I accept! One of my battles is going to be over soon anyway, so no real conflict with my planned battle with Kaxtar will happen.

no items
all abilities
switch = KO

Two Open Cahhlenges, One Field

Little Brawl
4v4
5 chills / 2 recovery
Little Cup moves only

Babysitter ...
1 FE mon + x littlemons
5 chills / 2 recovery
x is a number chosen by the challenger that is greater than two (2) and smaller than six (6)

Arena: The Moonfield

The moonlight shines over the entrance of wide underground arena inside in the middle of the crater caused by a mysterious meteorite, nature has taken its course and is now an underground cave, there is a strange vegetation in bright oranges and purple shadows, the grass is oft, and so is the mosty earth, and a beautiful cascade creates a clear lake in the middle of the crater the odd asteroid created when it collided this place years ago, most of the field is under the earth, with some kind of magic maintaining it sturdy even after repeated earthquakes, but even so the cave is full of light thanks to the exotic lighting, which comes from the hundreds of Clefable gathered there, oh yeah, there are hundreds of these angelic creatures of the cave alreador dancing and singing to the rhythm of the small compass of his magic fingers, this, like the energy released by the meteor has caused the sand has very peculiar properties, first, the gravity is reduced at this location increasing the level of "floating" almost all the pokemon, but it also has an opposite side, Gravity can also be increased, increase chances that everything changes, but those are just some of the effects, in fact any attaque affecting the field in a "ticky" way, will be more powerful than it would under normal conditions, have Clefable wary of floating around, will be nice but also very delicate, and you never know what attacks might come out of them.

Every Move is allowed

• Every non-weather field effect has their duration increased in one round (Rooms, Gravity, Heal Block, Lucky Chant, Safeguard, Tailwind, Screens)

• Pokemon with the ability to Levitate on Command act as if they had the Levitate Ability
  • This takes place as soon as the pokemon goes out of the ball, just before it enters the field
IF Gravity IS in effect:

• Pokemon with a WC of 5 or lower have round attacks moved to the next level of weekness (2x ressistant goes to neutral, neutral goes to 2x week, etc...) unless they are affected by the normal level of gravity (Flying types and Levitators (both Ability or by Command))
Accepting babysitter.

Switch=lol (I assume this is a brawl, right?)
All Abilities
No Items

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Challenging Deck Knight!
2vs2 FE Doubles
DQ 2 Days
Deck Knight may choose all other options

C'MERE, DECK KNIGHT!
Well if you insist, I accept.

5 Chills / 2 Recovery
Switch = KO
One Ability
No Items

Arena: Pokemon Chess Board

Description:

The Pokemon Chess Board is an intricate arena, the effects of which change based on the Pokemon used. It is set on an artificial field consisting of alternating 8x8 black and white squares about 5 square feet each. All Attacks can be utilized, as the chess board will create any necessary element for the attack. Be warned that effects will disappear after each action and will have to generated from scratch, so the arena for example cannot be flooded out, even if Rain is summoned. Weathers still last their full duration and have all their other battle effects.

The Arena benefits or handicaps players based on the Pokemon they select in the following ways:

• If one player has more fully evolved Pokemon than the other, each of that player's Pokemon will lose one Rank in each stat (including HP), as well as 20% of their speed. Pokemon in their second of three stages do not count as fully evolved for this purpose.
  • If a player's active Pokemon share like weaknesses, all of the shared weaknesses of that player's active Pokemon will be reduced to 2x, regardless of their ordinary severity.
  • If a player's active Pokemon share like STABs, the STAB bonus of that STAB is increased by 1.
  • If a player's active Pokemon share like Attacks, the Base Attack Power of those shared attacks is increased by 1.

I accept! One of my battles is going to be over soon anyway, so no real conflict with my planned battle with Kaxtar will happen.

no items
all abilities
switch = KO
Challenging Deck Knight!
2vs2 FE Doubles
DQ 2 Days
Deck Knight may choose all other options

C'MERE, DECK KNIGHT!
Well if you insist, I accept.

5 Chills / 2 Recovery
Switch = KO
One Ability
No Items

Arena: Pokemon Chess Board

Description:

The Pokemon Chess Board is an intricate arena, the effects of which change based on the Pokemon used. It is set on an artificial field consisting of alternating 8x8 black and white squares about 5 square feet each. All Attacks can be utilized, as the chess board will create any necessary element for the attack. Be warned that effects will disappear after each action and will have to generated from scratch, so the arena for example cannot be flooded out, even if Rain is summoned. Weathers still last their full duration and have all their other battle effects.

The Arena benefits or handicaps players based on the Pokemon they select in the following ways:

• If one player has more fully evolved Pokemon than the other, each of that player's Pokemon will lose one Rank in each stat (including HP), as well as 20% of their speed. Pokemon in their second of three stages do not count as fully evolved for this purpose.
  • If a player's active Pokemon share like weaknesses, all of the shared weaknesses of that player's active Pokemon will be reduced to 2x, regardless of their ordinary severity.
  • If a player's active Pokemon share like STABs, the STAB bonus of that STAB is increased by 1.
  • If a player's active Pokemon share like Attacks, the Base Attack Power of those shared attacks is increased by 1.
And this.

Gerard your text is a fucking eyesore

Babysitter Brawl
1 FE + x Littlemons
5 Chills / 2 Recoveries
x is a number chosen by the challenger, and 6>x>2

Every Move is allowed

IF Gravity IS in effect:

Accepting babysitter.

Switch=lol (I assume this is a brawl, right?)
All Abilities
No Items
I'll ref this too. And you totally stole the Babysitter brawl idea from me. Tortferngatr you need to choose the number x.

The first person to see this post will PM me their mons and notify their opponent through PM

You guys really need to stop taking battles that have been issued less then an hour ago over battles that have waiting for 8 pages -.-

In any case though BUMP.

challenging MB
3v3 singles
3 day DQ
2 recoveries/5 chills
Metal Bagon's Olivine Lighthouse
Arena: Olivine Lighthouse
Field Type: Electric
Complexity: Moderate
Format: All

Restrictions: Too high up for Dig, Earthquake, etc.
Lighthouse light doubles Thunders power but draws in Thunder Wave and Thundershock as they have too low a voltage.

Description:
Thunder's Power is doubled however thundershock and thunder wave are drawn towards the light. We are too high up for surf and Dig, Earthquake and magnitude will fail. Time of day is dusk so you can still see clearly but the light in the lighthouse isn't bright enough yet to blind you, after 8 rounds it will be completely dark and lighthouses light will lower Pokemon's accuracy by one stage.
I haven't used Olivine Lighthouse in ages, nice job bringing it back!

Switch=Yes
Items= Yes
Abities=Yes (all)

Okay then, issuing my previous challenge again!

3v3 Rotation Battle
2 Day DQ
2 Recoveries/5 chills
Mid-Stage mons only (I am bringing Castform admittedly, but I just got it :/).
And now in my new and improved Normal Gym!

Virtual Arena.

Flavor:
Hidden in Opelucid City in the Unova region, there lies an old gym that was once used for Rotation Battles, but was left abandoned after some people were hurt in the gym. Maxim has renovated (and improved the safety features of) this gym, and now serves as his (possible and unlikely) gym arena. The gym puzzle generally involves two types of rotating platforms, long sword platforms that connect one place to the next, and circular shield platforms that connect to four places. Every time one platform is rotated, all the others rotate as well. The trick of the gym is to get rotate the shield platforms in such a manner that the sword platforms lead you to the gym stadium.

Arena:
At the end of the gym is a square arena about 100 meters in length with two big circular platforms in the middle. The arena is purpose built for rotation battles, but can be used for other battles sparingly. This arena has a moat for water types to swim in and for surf, but they cannot attack unless they are in the front position or else they're disqualified. Also, the water is not deep enough to Dive in, and Digging will damage the machinery under the arena. All Normal types are reinforced here, and receive the Sturdy trait (How the arena does this is a trade secret). The arena is also put under constant increased gravity, which cannot be dispelled even by the move Gravity.

Summary: No Digging or Diving, Constant Gravity effect, Normal types get sturdy trait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)