Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling out a 4v4 LC Doubles!!

0/0 Recovers/Chills
All abilities (Duh)
All Items
2 Day DQ

Field Type- Neutral
Complexity- Moderate
Format- Singles/Doubles/Triples
Restrictions- Artificial arena, low ceiling, no seismic acitivity, always all abilities

Library of Abilites:
Somewhere deep in the empirical city (no not the famous one, the lesser known empirical city), lies a forgotten place of magical literature, The Etheral Libraries. This majestic palace of a place is getting older due to no one taking care of it, but it still holds a pwerful secret; The books! they hold descriptive passages of every known ability of man and pokemon. and since this place is magic, when you battle here the books come alive! they miss being used (refer to the kitchen ware fom beauty and the beast), and they will willignly let you use their power! As you send a pokemon in, two random books will soar straight into your pokemon, and with a flash of power, they will be incapable of using their original abilites! but fret not, they will have two new abilites! weather its for good or worse, we know not, but it sure does make for an intersting battle!

Ref RNGs two abilites for each pokemon. If a pokemon is FE then they get 3 RNG'd abilities.

The arena is 200 feet by 200 feet, square shaped. the walls of this arena are tall and dusty book shelves, and the floor is covered in a deep pruple and gold carpet, giving the place an old but magical feel. there are some lights, not too much though. every pokemon can see just fine though.

All else is for the foe to decide.
I should read the arena first but imma accept this anyway.
Switch = ON
1 Sub
Standard for anything I missed

Also putting out another of these:
TUMBLE TIMBURR II
1v1 Training Singles (bring a strong Psychic-type mon or something)
1 Day DQ
No recovers /chills
Items = On
No subs (you won't need them)
All abilities
ASB arena

For convenience:
Timburr @ Exp Share

Timburr [Grey] M

Nature: Adamant
Type: Fight
Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters
Stats
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 0 (-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 35
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 13

Abilities

Guts (Innate): This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.

Sheer Force (Can be Enabled): This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.

Iron Fist (Trait): The Base Attack Power of this Pokemon’s “Punch” attacks is increased by two (2). (Known attacks affected: Bullet Punch, Comet Punch, Dizzy Punch, Drain Punch, DynamicPunch, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Hammer Arm, Ice Punch, Mach Punch, Mega Punch, Meteor Mash, Shadow Punch, Sky Uppercut, ThunderPunch)

EC: 3/9
MC: 0
DW: 4/5

Moves:
Pound
Leer
Focus Energy
Bide
Low Kick
Rock Throw
Wake Up Slap
Chip Away
Drain Punch
Mach Punch
Wide Guard
Taunt
Brick Break
Dig
Payback
Hammer Arm
Ice Punch
Thunder Punch
Rock Slide​

1v1 singles
Training items
1 Day DQ
All abilities

BRING SOMETHING WEAK, PLEASE

But it's not mandatory if you can post quickly

Dusclops [Doc Scratch] (M)
Nature: Impish (+1 Def., -1 Spc. Att.)
Type: Ghost
Ghost

Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilities:

Pressure (Innate) - This Pokemon’s presence fills the air with intense anxiety, and any damaging or status attack launched at this Pokemon costs the opposing Pokemon two (2) more energy to perform.

Stats:

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 6 (+1)
SpA: Rank 1 (-1)
SpD: Rank 5
Spe: 25
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 18

EC: 4/9

Attacks:
Fire Punch
Ice Punch
ThunderPunch
Gravity
Bind
Leer
Night Shade
Disable
Foresight
Astonish
Confuse Ray
Shadow Sneak
Pursuit
Will-o-Wisp
Curse
Shadow Punch

Memento
Pain Split
Imprison

DynamicPunch
Trick Room
Taunt
Torment
Rest
You know how last time I defeated you? This time, I might be able to defeat you faster!

Exp. Share equipped.

Mirage the Zoroark

Mirage (Female Zoroark)
Hasty Nature
Type: Dark
Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Abilty:
Illusion: Type: Innate
Whenever you send this Pokemon out, it can feign the appearance of another member on your squad. If this Pokemon is damaged by a direct attack, the Illusion will cease at the end of the round. Direct damage is any attack that does damage to the Pokemon's HP. Attacks that are evaded, blocked via Protect, or damage a Substitute are not considered direct damage. It will retain the typing and moveset of the Pokemon with Illusion. [Usage Note: PM the ref if you are sending out a Zorua or Zoroark with the info on Zorua/Zoroark and one of your squad members in a Switch=KO battle. You must use that squad member later in the battle though.]

Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 1(-)
SpA: Rank 5
Spe: 121 (+)
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 19
Accuracy Bonus: +17%

EC: 6/6
MC: 1

Attacks: (27 Moves Known)
U-Turn
Scratch
Leer
Pursuit
Fake Tears
Hone Claws
Fury Swipes
Faint Attack
Scary Face
Taunt
Foul Play
Torment
Agility
Embargo
Punishment
Nasty Plot
Imprison
Night Daze

Counter
Detect
Extrasensory
Sucker Punch

Toxic
Protect
Shadow Ball
Flamethrower
Thief

Also challenging Glacier Knight:

1vs1 Singles
ASB Arena
1 Hour DQ
Items: On
No Chills/Recoveries/Substitutions

Bring Machamp. My Poke'mon is posted above.

Reffing ED and Madotsuki

SUPER REFFING ACTIVATE

EDIT: accepting vs Eternal. this is my machamp

Machamp [Richter] (male)

Nature: Adamant (Adds One (1) Rank to Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Special Attack)

Info on Richter: He could be different from the stereo-typcial "Beat'em up Fighting type", but Richter doesn't care. He knows he was made for Offense, so he works on perfecting that, not trying to better something he is not made for. Richter is a blunt, cut-throat pokemon who is fierce when it comes to not only winning a match but protecting his allies.

Type:
Fighting: (summary) Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Guts: (innate) This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.
No Guard: (innate) This Pokemon has an immense confidence from perfecting each of its attacks, giving them all perfect accuracy. Resultingly it feels it can weather every strike, and will not dodge an attack even if ordered to. Only when a OHKO move is issued by the opponent does sense return, and the Pokemon acts normally. Additionally even with their extra skill, the power and exhaustion involved in using OHKO moves prevents them from being benefitted by No Guard, they will have their normal accuracy.
Steadfast: (DW, UNLOCKED) (innate) If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 6 (+)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 2 (-)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 55
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 19

EC: 9/9
MC: 6
DC: 5/5

Attacks:
Wide Guard
Low Kick
Leer
Focus Energy
Karate chop
Foresight
Low Sweep
Seismic Toss
Revenge
Vital Throw
Dynamic Punch
Cross Chop
Submisson

Light Screen
Thunder Punch
Rolling Kick
Ice Punch
Encore
Bullet Punch

Bulk Up
Brick Break
Focus Blast
Poison Jab
Protect
Payback
Earthquake
Smack Down
Mega Kick
Fire Punch
Stone Edge

Double Team

31 Moves

Accepting DFrog's Timburr challenge.

Frillish (Lir) (M)*

Nature: Modest (+SAtk, -Atk)

Type:

Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilities:
Water Absorb
Innate
This Pokemon absorbs water attacks and instead of taking damage from them, recovering 50% of the damage the water attack would have done. A Pokemon that attacks itself with water to heal only recieves 25% of the damage that attack would do to itself.*

Cursed Body
Innate
When this Pokemon is struck by an opponent's attack, there is a 30% chance that the attack will be disabled. Only one of the opponent's attacks can be disabled at a time due to Cursed Body.

Damp (DW, Locked)
Innate
This Pokemon releases a damp mist upon entry into battle that short circuits the opponent’s ability to use Selfdestruct or Explosion.

Stats
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 40
Size Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 14

EC: 5/6
DC: 2/5

Attacks:
Bubble(*)
Water Sport (*)
Absorb (*)
Night Shade (*)
Bubblebeam (*)
Recover (*)
Water Pulse (*)
Hydro Pump

Acid Armor (*)
Confuse Ray (*)
Pain Split (*)

Ice Beam (*)
Shadow Ball (*)
Scald (*)

Magic Coat
Giga Drain

He will be evolving during this battle if that's alright.

Someoneelse

Why am I here?
Challenging Geodude6:
1 VS 1
1 Day DQ
No Substitutions
infinite Recoveries/Chills
No switch
Training Items only
One Ability

Arena: Pit of Lost possessions- No seismic activity can occur. No water Source, but there is a lot of junk everywhere. Besides holding your Training Item, your pokemon may hold one more item, any item of choice (The junk provides you with any item possible, besides berries and herbs. No berries or Herbs)

I would like a beginner battle please! (This will be my first match)

3v3 singles
DQ time: 1 day
Restricted Moves: None
ASB Arena
2 recovery, 5 chills

TUMBLE TIMBURR II
1v1 Training Singles (bring a strong Psychic-type mon or something)
1 Day DQ
No recovers /chills
Items = On
No subs (you won't need them)
All abilities
ASB arena

For convenience:
Timburr @ Exp Share

Timburr [Grey] M

Nature: Adamant
Type: Fight
Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters
Stats
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 0 (-)
Spe: 35
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 13

Abilities

Guts (Innate): This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.

Sheer Force (Can be Enabled): This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.

Iron Fist (Trait): The Base Attack Power of this Pokemon’s “Punch” attacks is increased by two (2). (Known attacks affected: Bullet Punch, Comet Punch, Dizzy Punch, Drain Punch, DynamicPunch, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Hammer Arm, Ice Punch, Mach Punch, Mega Punch, Meteor Mash, Shadow Punch, Sky Uppercut, ThunderPunch)

EC: 3/9
DW: 4/5

Moves:
Pound
Leer
Focus Energy
Bide
Low Kick
Rock Throw
Wake Up Slap
Chip Away
Drain Punch
Mach Punch
Wide Guard
Taunt
Brick Break
Dig
Payback
Hammer Arm
Ice Punch
Thunder Punch
Rock Slide​
Accepting DFrog's Timburr challenge.

Frillish (Lir) (M)*

Nature: Modest (+SAtk, -Atk)

Type:

Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Water Absorb
Innate
This Pokemon absorbs water attacks and instead of taking damage from them, recovering 50% of the damage the water attack would have done. A Pokemon that attacks itself with water to heal only recieves 25% of the damage that attack would do to itself.*

Cursed Body
Innate
When this Pokemon is struck by an opponent's attack, there is a 30% chance that the attack will be disabled. Only one of the opponent's attacks can be disabled at a time due to Cursed Body.

Damp (DW, Locked)
Innate
This Pokemon releases a damp mist upon entry into battle that short circuits the opponent’s ability to use Selfdestruct or Explosion.

Stats
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 40
Size Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 14

EC: 5/6
DC: 2/5

Attacks:
Bubble(*)
Water Sport (*)
Absorb (*)
Night Shade (*)
Bubblebeam (*)
Recover (*)
Water Pulse (*)
Hydro Pump

Acid Armor (*)
Confuse Ray (*)
Pain Split (*)

Ice Beam (*)
Shadow Ball (*)
Scald (*)

Magic Coat
Giga Drain

He will be evolving during this battle if that's alright.
Still needs ref, doubt it will take long

So...yeah, at this point it's become painfully clear that I am unable to really ref on time for a while, simply because I'm not having any fun reffing anymore and so am simply procrastinating reffing. Frankly, it's starting to feel like a job at this point. To that end, I'm taking a break from reffing. I'll still be in ASB of course, and I hope to win both my raid and the Ultimate Showdown, but I don't think I'll be reffing for a while...

To that end, I'm dropping these two matches.
King Serperior vs. Simon Says
Engineer vs. Lockdown

If I could ask a favor, can any subrefs please VM me the link to the match when you're through with it so I can claim UC? Thank you.

As for my Hall reffings, I'm not sure just yet, since End Quote's seems to be winding down and I really don't want to leave Frosty hanging again. I'll probably try to ref those matches still, but no promises. Thank you for understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)