Data Battle Tower MkII (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!) [SEE POST #6786]

I'm a derp!
Sorry MrcRanger, but I have to drop my battle with you, not because I want to, but because I'm filled with 3 already (vs. Lou, vs. Comp and vs. Aweshucks (no thread)).

I really need to keep track of my battles >_>

Challenging Kevin for a battle!

6 on 6 Singles
NFE
All Items
Switch = KO
2 Subs
Arena = WarioWare

An artificial environment with no external water source or natural grass. Digging and seismic moves are allowed. Weather is allowed.

At the beginning of each round, the ref will give a task to the participating pokemon to perform during the round. It can be anything as long as all active pokemon can feasibly accomplish it (eg, use non-STAB moves only). Any pokemon that fail to complete the task take damage equal to 1/4 of their max HP.

Challenging Kevin for a battle!

5 on 5 Singles
NFE
All Items
Switch = KO
2 Subs
Arena = WarioWare

An artificial environment with no external water source or natural grass. Digging and seismic moves are allowed. Weather is allowed.

At the beginning of each round, the ref will give a task to the participating pokemon to perform during the round. It can be anything as long as all active pokemon can feasibly accomplish it (eg, use non-STAB moves only). Any pokemon that fail to complete the task take damage equal to 1/4 of their max HP.
I shall ref. Muahahahahaha

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
I want to fight Glacier and The Royal Guard. They each get one of these!

1v1 FE Singles (Bring 3)
2 day DQ
2 Recoveries, 5 Chills
Diversity Arena - ASB Arena, but STAB attacking moves are banned oh fine asb arena
All Abilities
All Items
2 Substitutions

Open challenge

Training battle
1v1 LC mons
ASB Arena
Training items only.

Challenger can decide everything else

EDIT: Since the challenger didn't specify, I'm adding:

Two subs
One ability

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)