Become a Star-ly Wi-Fi Tournament! Series 1 ROUND 1 PAIRINGS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DawnBringer

The thrill of attempting to get what you will neve
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Noodle and I will forsurely do our battle tomorrow.
I'll probably be home all day anyways, going to do some finishing touches to see if my team is all ready to go.

>_> Do we have to do it on WiFi?
As Pablo states, it creates variety, and pokemon you actually bred unlike just simulators.
What's the difference is that in WiFi you have to have both luck (to breed, hopefully not to battle) and skill (to dominate battles) unlike in Shoddy where someone who doesn't work hard has access to shitloads of pokemon that usually in WiFi you wouldn't for example: Bold HP Fire Celebi, etc.

I know but if I can't do it on Shoddy, I won't be able to.I haven't been able to do anything because I didn't have WiFi until today.

wanted to post saying that i lost against R2D2...i made like two bad switches...but i learned one pokemon that just rapes my team...

well ive been anxiously searching for thehuntbegins but we can't seem to match up our times.

i will hope that tomorrow is doable, as i dont know how monday is going to go for me.

my team is so swee too, id hate to lose the chance to show it off due to a conflict of schedules :-\

c'mon THB!

Noodle and I will forsurely do our battle tomorrow.
I'll probably be home all day anyways, going to do some finishing touches to see if my team is all ready to go.
My team sucks so those finishing touches won't be needed, lol.

Look forward to battling your team. o_0

DawnBringer

Shall we get this started, Noodle?

Extremely nervous since I have some big weaks on this team. >.<

DawnBringer

I'm going to press 'Run' like last time accidentally in forbidden's tournament, lol.

GG DawnB, told you I suck. I have no idea how to construct a team at all.

;__;

Thomaz, your trust in the cards thing is faulty!

DawnBringer

I won, but I had a run for my money when you revealed your last pokemon.
But good game nonetheless, and I forgot to take notes and what not.

Oh well =/

EDIT: There is definitely something wrong with me, I just retold the whole story to someone who ain't in the tournament (So you guys don't beg him to know our teams), and I didn't even take notes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)