Become a Star-ly Wi-Fi Tournament! Series 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't cross Triggz off quite yet, I expect him to return to Smogon this weekend. On a similar note, isn't frostythecat on like... never?

I'll probably join once I've made a team that works with item clause but I have exams next week so hopefully there's a decent delay between rounds.

DawnBringer

The thrill of attempting to get what you will neve
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
In to win.

However, I don't see the point of Item Clause.

Alot of people who made their teams including me didn't factor that in which really pulls alot of the team =/

Diesel - I explained in the previous post as to the Lee/Tangerine issue. I hope you do participate in the future ones. ghandi is already showing interest to organize one later on, and mine will consist of 4 total.

Ike and Tina - I hope Triggz comes back and gives you your Pokes so you can play in a future one, and any unused invites will be awarded to other appliers, so no worries there.

Expert Evan - GREAT :D. I knew you would.

Diesel (AGAIN) - Yeah but I based him off of Gin's trade thread as its amazing IMO and he said he is still alive lol. Please don't put that much attention to the list, anyone who trades can come and join, there's nothing special about being in or out of the list.

forbidden - Time frames for Rounds will be 1 week exactly, so you'll have that amount of time to get your match done, although if you don't think you'll be ready for this one you can always participate in the other 3 being run in the future. Remeber the Warning I put up to base your decision on.

DawnBringer - I'm glad you're playing, but sorry not budging on Item Clause, be creative is all I can say :D.

munje - Accepted.

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
PM'd. I'm actually not against Item Clause. Just makes it a tab more interesting IMO.

I would like to try and enter if i am able, i am however short on a few pokemon so i will either need to catch and train some or try to trade for them...

So many posts confuse me lol.

Sunday - Thanks for the donation!

TheForgottenSoul - could you link me to your trade thread? although after reading your signature, I'm sorry about what happened, you probably don't have one anymore? Maybe this Tournament Series can be an incetive for you to start up again?

EVERYONE - Added an IMPORTANT note that everyone should read, don't worry it's nothing altering just an encouragement to record/take notes of battles to have cool discussions of matches and everything after it is completed.

Ok I'll donate a shred of my hair

Actually wait, thats more valueable...

Geez ok, uhh...I'll donate...I dunno someone wanna pick something out >.>?

Mr Goodbar - its whatever YOU feel like donating, check out the first post for an idea, like Sunday's donation. Don't feel obliged, and you haven't stated specifically if you DO want to play or not, although I want to assume you do.

Little Green Yoda - I'm hoping to complete this one by the end of May at the latest, so next one would possibly be Mid-June/early July, which is summer and probably will be a 64 person tournament as everyone will be more free to play and stuff. The next one after that would probably be somewhere around October, with the last one probably going onto early 2009. Very tentative though, nothing set in stone, but one will be held over the Summer (June/July/August) for sure.

Garchomp17 - By your psot I asssume you didnt fully read the first post, so please do so before applying again.

I'll donate a credit to a winner (1, 2, or 3rd, whatever works for you Pablo) for my 31/30/31/31/31/31 Hasty Gar.

Chronos - does that mean you want to play? Because you're accepted of course, just say an explicit yes I want to play (which many people haven't done!). And thanks for the donation, any preference as to whom should get it or should it be like Sunday's Grumpig, but a random drawing from 5th to 16th place?

Again I'd rather not buff up the first place prizes, and have may more people come out having had fun and maybe an extra Poke or so, up to you though. Could you please PM me the description/stats of it so I can add it to the first post?

bobdigsea - Perfect, you're in, and your Lucario works great, could you please PM me the description/stats of it so I can add it to the first post? Also can I give it out to someone from 5th -16th, in a random drawing?

I've always wanted to do or be a part of something like this and i'd love to join. However, if I don't make it, as I don't really fit the criteria of having an active trade "thread", i'd like to throw my full support behind this.

Donating a Store Credit (i.e. anything pokemon from my Store) as a prize.

Pablo can decide how this goes prize-wise, i'm happy with anything, quite frankly. Good luck to all who are participating.

Train Man - Your WiFi store qualifies, I guess I portrayed myself too picky from the description in the Rules. Of course you can participate, and please you choose what you want to donate, and I'll give it away like Sunday's Grumpig.

Mr Goodbar - Perfect.

august

you’re a voice that never sings
is a Community Leaderis a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Smogon Classic Winnerwon the 5th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
OGC Leader
i'd like to donate my Grumpig as a prize, if that sounds cool :D
Ill get IVs tommorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)