[Beginner] Back to the Basics Mafia - The Many win!

Ugh, these statements are pretty pointless and tbh don't have much sense in them, but ok, if so many of you still don't believe spiffy, why not try and actually clean him? He could always be a mafia that sacrificed a fellow ally that was about to get exposed anyway just to get the villages trust, and while it's not impossible it's pretty damn unlikely at this stage. But ok, go ahead, clean spiffy so that we can get on track.

And J-Man, what the fuck? It's like nothing you say makes sense at all.

-_____________________-

There are easier (and smarter) ways to clear someone than lynching them. Such as inspecting them.

Also, J-Man that makes no fucking sense.

Spiffy tells me that he trusts me as a confirmed villager, yet refuses to share his "sources", the identies of other confirmed villagers, ect... he's giving me no viable explanations as to why.

Maybe because he wants to keep the information secured? If he gives all his info to every single cleared villager, it's just asking for a information leak. If he just keeps it for himself, and 1 or 2 back-ups in case he kicks it, then there is much less of a risk for the mafia to gain all the info themselves.

Maybe because he wants to keep the information secured? If he gives all his info to every single cleared villager, it's just asking for a information leak. If he just keeps it for himself, and 1 or 2 back-ups in case he kicks it, then there is much less of a risk for the mafia to gain all the info themselves.
all right, information aside (which i don't understand), uniting the confirmed villagers seems like a no-brainer as it makes it tough for the mafia to mole, and easier for the village to communicate.

After a long night, filled with screams of the victims of the Terrible and the howls of the Monsters, you awaken to survey the carnage. The first body is, to your delight, hailflameblast, who appears to have been whacked with a blunt object many times.
Dear hailflameblast,
You are the Yeti.

You are also known as the Abominable Snowman. If you exist, then you inhabit the Himalayan Mountans. Life's cold, isnt' it?

At night, you may send Aura Guardian a PM with title "Night x - Luring USER into the mountains". Your target will disappear for a full day/night cycle. While most users will not be allowed to talk to anyone, there is an item that reduces the effects of kidnapping to a simple vote nullification and hooked/untargetable the next night.

If both your team's killer and back-up killer die, you will take over the kill. The PM title for your kill will be "Night x - Kill USER". If you take over this power, <snip>.

<possible snip>

You are aligned with The Monsters. You win if The Monsters eliminate all hostile threats.

The next victim is, to the horror of most, Coronis. It appears that he saw his own death, and died of despair.
Dear Coronis,
You are a bunch of ghosts.

You are that which haunts our nightmares when we are young, if monsters don't do it. You appear in stories as either victims or villains. Well, you have decided to join The Many because there are many of you.

At night, you may send Aura Guardian a PM with title "Night x - Watching USER from the shadows". You will be informed if USER is an item thief.

You are aligned with The Many. You win if The Many eliminate all hostile threats.

Also, it appears that Lightwolf has returned. However, Spiffy has been kidnapped. While he is kidnapped, unless specified by the host, no one is allowed to contact him about the game. Also, he cannot be targeted by any abilities. (nor use them)

IT IS NOW DAY 3. DEADLINE IS IN 48 HOURS OR UNTIL MAJORITY.

(I'll update the player list later)

Session Start: Tue Jun 22 15:04:23 2010
Session Ident: Spiffy
[15:04] Session Ident: Spiffy (synIRC, Flamestrike) (~4c625960@synIRC-DCD3B67D.hsd1.nj.comcast.net)
[15:04] <Spiffy> If I'm silence/kidnapped, lynch Uberiffic.
01[15:04] <Flamestrike> ok
01[15:04] <Flamestrike> may i ask why, or are you telling multiple people this?
[15:04] <Spiffy> Just you.
[15:05] <Spiffy> He's Mafia BG/Killer.
01[15:05] <Flamestrike> sounds good enough
Should be well enough explained there.
Burning Uberiffic in a ring of fire
I have grad stuff tonight, so I won't be able to defend it much until tomorrow. That being said, these are his orders and I don't have much else to say, so if you could trust me this one time that would be great.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)