[Beginner] BI-WINNING Mafia - Game Over! SCFiI and Hydrattler Win!

Well, good try SNOWS, nice job SCFiI predicting the ram. Empoof totally deserved to win this though, if only because he single-handedly brought his faction to the end lol
Hey, i only saw me and him by the end sending in actions. I only saw HSA once or twice, SPika nonce, and greenwater10 i only heard of in the sheet and PMs.

But good game scifii, don't screw up the world.

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
VGCPL Champion
the kok is back, and I just want to congratulate the SCFiI, at least you made one good move in having Hydra vote himself! To the SNOWS, Empoof did an amazing job for his first mafia game, and did everything he could to win, he should not feel ashamed about second place, well done. To the GTFO, you played a nice game of catch up near the end, but you were screwed over by the idling twats that was your faction for the first half of the game. To the MUDS, you didn't play well, you were disorganized, yada yada. To the SANDS, while I apologize for the mistake with Human's "lynch", since most of the factions inspected him, I'm certain he would've been lynched anyways. Also, sorry for the terrible luck you guys had.

Also, my favorite action was Xaqwais hooking iss.

i nominate myself for best mentor

i did nearly nothing and could do nothing to stop the lynches of all of my mentees.
I can attest, however, that I believe Xaq and Aura knew who all the SANDS were save iss, since Human was in the role pm and Dan learned about the others after considering targeting them EXCEPT for iss, who was never fully revealed by her teammates

(And good job Empoof)

I saw iss in the SANDS channel, so I knew all the SANDS members.

Normally I might consider a long story telling the game from my perspective, but I didn't really do anything. From the start I sold my soul to SANDS, and since they had more info then me, let them control my actions all game. Plus, as a powerful neutral without an LPV, I didn't want to attract any attention to myself by discussing who should be lynched (And everyone seemed content to go with whoever Walrein picked, even though he wouldn't say why he wanted to lynch that person <_<), so I didn't have anything to do, other then a short discussion with Human about alliances, and according to kok, everyone hated SANDS so obviously that didn't effect anything.

Also these are slightly relevant

19:47 <auramaster> How did SANDS make so many enemies?
19:48 <kingofkongs> tried to backstab people turn 1
19:48 <kingofkongs> 9.9
19:48 <auramaster> I didn't even know they talked to anyone :(
19:48 <kingofkongs> and they never tried to ally with anyone
19:48 <kingofkongs> lol
19:48 <kingofkongs> even after The snows yelled at iss
19:48 <kingofkongs> TALK TO USSSSSSS!!!!
19:49 <auramaster> Lol

19:36 <kingofkongs> the SNOWS aka Empoof
19:36 <kingofkongs> are doing the best game by far
19:36 <kingofkongs> he's formed relationships with every single faction
19:37 <kingofkongs> and since empoof has such a low post count
19:37 <auramaster> Smart move
19:37 <kingofkongs> everyone assumes he's a nob they can abuse
19:37 <kingofkongs> but he's a genius really

Good game everyone, and thanks Yeti and kongs for hosting :)

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
19:47 <auramaster> How did SANDS make so many enemies?
19:48 <kingofkongs> tried to backstab people turn 1
19:48 <kingofkongs> 9.9
19:48 <auramaster> I didn't even know they talked to anyone :(
19:48 <kingofkongs> and they never tried to ally with anyone
19:48 <kingofkongs> lol
19:48 <kingofkongs> even after The snows yelled at iss
19:48 <kingofkongs> TALK TO USSSSSSS!!!!
19:49 <auramaster> Lol
only people we tried to backstab were the ones who said, "hey, danmantincan, let's ally to kill the SANDS"

afaik, i don't recall the SNOWS having made contact with us. The biggest mistake that ultimately led to the SANDS' demise was poor communication, in general. Unless there was gossip about SL in SANDS chat, I think I could safely say that 18-24 hours have gone by where people just join, idle, leave, rinse, and repeat. Though that probably could explain why we never knew SNOWS wanted to ally with us.

Overall though, it was an interesting game. Thanks to Yeti for hosting this. No thanks to kok for being a twat. Fun talking to you pluff and Quags. Congrats SCFII (not named Walrein) for winning.

I'm just wondering to the other mentors, what was your style of helping your faction? Ex: Were you actively participating as if you were playing the game, or did you stand by and provide hints for them?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)