[Beginner] Brawl Mafia - Game over! Rejects and smashlloyd20 win!

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Have fun in mafia hell!

Use Specs Draco Meteor on Undisputed
Also,
I'm the inspector, and I'm confirming that Steven Snype is indeed on our side. He get's my full support to lead the village.

Lynch Undisputed With Ninja Pirate Viking Dinosaur Assassins With Swordchucks And Forty-Two Shotguns And The Power Of Love Vs Zombie Nazis With Eldritch Abomination Magic And Arm Cannons Voiced By BRIAN BLESSED Attacked By Bears On A Bleeping Submarine In Space With Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee With Time Travelling Trenchcoat Robot Werewolf Pineapples Dual Wielding Chainsaw-Flamethrowers Part II: You Killed My Father, Prepare To Die

Lynch Undisputed With Ninja Pirate Viking Dinosaur Assassins With Swordchucks And Forty-Two Shotguns And The Power Of Love Vs Zombie Nazis With Eldritch Abomination Magic And Arm Cannons Voiced By BRIAN BLESSED Attacked By Bears On A Bleeping Submarine In Space With Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee With Time Travelling Trenchcoat Robot Werewolf Pineapples Dual Wielding Chainsaw-Flamethrowers Part II: You Killed My Father, Prepare To Die
Haldo fellow troper! Though they've changed that now, now it's:
Ninja Pirate Zombie Robot Cowboy Hobos With Chain-Katanas And Several Revolvers And The Power of Friendship Fighting Vampire Nazis With Dark Magic Riding Cyborg Dinosaurs With Head Mounted Lasers Voiced By Kevin Michael Richardson Attacked by Snakes On A Motherfrakkin' Submarine Jet With Desert Polar Bears Crashing Into An Ancient Zeppelin With Alien Anacondas In SPACE With Chuck Norris And Samuel L. Jackson With Lesbian Time Travelling Bikini Werewolf Catgirls Dual Wielding Febreze Part 2: This Time, It's Personal

DEADLINE MAJORITY THINGY! What a terribly confusing day for ones hosts.

As you all gather around, bringing your many weapons, undisputed does nothing to defend himself beyond a little bit of harsh staring. Captain Bagman begins to remove his bag to hit undisputed with, but everyone warns him not to, that his face isn't one to look at. Maybe that's why he has the bag on... "Let's burn him!" Wild Eep suddenly yells out. "No, wait, I'll Draco Meteor him! Deinosaur screams out, preparing the move as everyone was happy with that choice of destruction.

All of a sudden, a giant figure comes down from the sky, shooting many strange shots right at undisputed, causing a cloud of smoke to hinder all view! Then, it begins to chase dukefan5 around before suddenly vanishing. When you all look back, undisputed wasn't there anymore, but one Steven Snype. You all shrug it off as Deinosaur launches his Draco Meteor, killing Steven Snype. However, when you all went to read his role PM, it looks like he survived the Draco Meteor! Instead, all that was on the ground was some kind of destroyed metal and wires. "I'm okay." Snype proclaims, causing Deinosaur to be slightly depressed for wasting such a powerful move on his foe, only to have him survive. Oops.

You all look around and notice one thing odd. "The hands are gone!" Fire Blast points out, as you all go looking around for them. After a few minutes searching, Cereza finds the two Hands dozing off. "It's pretty bad for them to doze off during the job" Rayquaza 2233 states as he walked back into town. Looks like whatever he was off doing, he was done with. Deinosaur tries another Draco Meteor, but it failed to wake them up. Not even a Fire Blast from Fire Blast could wake them. Deciding they'd want you to go back to the stadium and rest up, you do so.

It is now Night 1. Night 1 ends when either all night actions are in, or 48 hours from the posting of this post.

Well well. That didn't turn out like I planned, but whatever. Snype is the real mafia here since I was actually the lpv (which gave me room to bait him). You guys haven't seen even a minor part of the log where snype is flipping out about me calling him out for his mafia dealings. I highly recommend that you all stop giving snype your roles and actions at least for tonight or wait until I explain after I have school tomorrow. Plus typing on my iPod is pretty hard let alone copying and pasting. His other mafia pals are galladiator and xaqwais (whatever his name is), so don't trust them either. I'm not sure about the 4th but I have pretty good guesses. If you guys want to try and lynch me again come day break, I can't save you all from yourselves twice. Peace fellow villagers.

Once again, I promise that I will prove to you all why snype and aforementioned galladiator and xaqwais are all rejects when I'm home and can type an essay on my comp. Thanks

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
I was the one who used draco meteor : (

In other news, yay for not having to post that sentence anymore! Whoever is the persuader, I hope you know that your grammar is kind of shit.

And regarding Undisputed, this should be interesting.

Well well. That didn't turn out like I planned, but whatever. Snype is the real mafia here since I was actually the lpv (which gave me room to bait him). You guys haven't seen even a minor part of the log where snype is flipping out about me calling him out for his mafia dealings. I highly recommend that you all stop giving snype your roles and actions at least for tonight or wait until I explain after I have school tomorrow. Plus typing on my iPod is pretty hard let alone copying and pasting. His other mafia pals are galladiator and xaqwais (whatever his name is), so don't trust them either. I'm not sure about the 4th but I have pretty good guesses. If you guys want to try and lynch me again come day break, I can't save you all from yourselves twice. Peace fellow villagers.

Once again, I promise that I will prove to you all why snype and aforementioned galladiator and xaqwais are all rejects when I'm home and can type an essay on my comp. Thanks

Umm... it sounds more like you had the lynch redirected to Snype, who then survived it. Your story doesn't seem to add up. But hey, you have to try something. Maybe that essay will help? Better start writing up some fake logs.

Well that's convincing to me.
Tell em to believe that we making it big

ASB Profile | Team: Whispers in the Dark

Last edited by undisputed; May 18th, 2011 at 5:08:06 AM.
Anyone know what he said before the edit? I highly doubt it was just a spelling/grammar fix 3 hours after the original post. That said, I'll reserve judgement on you until I hear your essay on why you are village.

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
You all shrug it off as Deinosaur launches his Draco Meteor, killing Steven Snype. However, when you all went to read his role PM, it looks like he survived the Draco Meteor! Instead, all that was on the ground was some kind of destroyed metal and wires. "I'm okay." Snype proclaims, causing Deinosaur to be slightly depressed for wasting such a powerful move on his foe, only to have him survive. Oops.
Power Suit flavor proven. Since I have also proven myself and my role, I expect everyone to send in roles to me. Failure to do so shall make you a high suspect and another candidate to be lynched. BG Prot All Claim. Forward all Night results along with your claims too. There is already a villager with sheet access who has instruction on what to do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)