BH BH7 Suspect #9: Mega Rayquaza - Voter ID & Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

E4 Flint

-inactive in BH due corrupt leader-
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

Source
What?
I am beginning a suspect on Mega Rayquaza as per discussion in the Suspect Thread and the Suspect Poll (more information below)

Why?
(Original Announcement - including my thoughts on the issue)
Recap/Summary on the presence of MegaRay in BH:
  • A fearsome monster, an S-Rank mon for a long time, MegaRay has strong mixed offenses supported by some great STAB's, and decent defenses making it a formidable threat in the tier since it was released
  • Gen 7 has given it access to some powerful new moves and abilities that let it run various physical, special, and Setup sets that are all viable and all have complex and various counters.
    • Triage gives it priority and setup in one, Aerilate makes it a potent mixed attacker with priority or a breaker with Specs, and Tough Claws and new physical moves let it hit on the other side of the spectrum for massive damage
  • As a result, it can be argued to fit under the BH Suspects Standards laid out here for a banworthy Pokemon and should be looked at
How?
  • We will be using the new suspect process laid out by Zarel here(aka no COIL). I already did not support game limits so that shouldn't be an issue.
    Therefore the requirements simply are 83 GXE with at least 45 games.
  • Do so by making a new alt with the sequence "RAY" in it anywhere, but not separated.
  • The alt must have a creation date on or after July 28, 2019.
RayCastHologram ✓
RattyHologram X
  • I will also hold a mini contest, where the alt I like the most will also be given a shoutout during the final announcement in the BH Discord (and maybe even a custom role) and the voting thread on Smogon
I have several reasons: allows me to eyeball ladder/room for suspect activity for future suspect tweaks, lets people know who are participating in suspect/raises awareness, etc. However, the key one that should matter is that if you don't have an alt with one with reqs, you can't vote/I won't count your vote.
NEW! The rest of smogon seems to now agree with me and this seems to be how most suspects are done now! Wouldn't you believe it..
Where?
You must post your proof of reqs in this thread and play your games on the main pokemonshowdown.com sim. Mega Rayquaza will be in effect in the ladder for the duration of this suspect; I would recommend using it as much as you can to get a feel of how it is in the meta!

Do:

• Post your proof and, if you wish, your stance on the matter briefly, in this thread. Read the following CAREFULLY on how to do so:
    • you MUST FIRST AND FOREMOST PROVIDE AN IMAGE OF THE ALT WITH PROOF OF OWNERSHIP. I can't stress that last part enough. Refer to these examples of how to do this: example1example2example3
      • If you don't do at least the above, your vote won't be counted. I will be very strict about this.
  • Post in this thread if you have any questions about THIS SUSPECT PROCESS
Do NOT:
  • Post your stance in detail on the matter in this thread without proof. (Why? Post in the main suspect thread instead)
  • Post anything in this thread unrelated to this suspect (with or without proof)
When?
This suspect period will last until 11:59PM Sunday, August 11, 2019 (<-this link will show how much time is left). I will try to begin the voting immediately after confirming some other details on how it will be done and posting the Voter Id Thread similar to past suspects.

GLHF!
---
TLDR?

cityscapes

Take care of yourself.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
i had fun laddering because i didnt run into a particular user

What if you, however, just use Audino-Mega with Unaware? Triage is defeated, and then that proves that even it’s most powerful set, as you put it, is walled by none other than a Nurse’s aid. While Nurse Joy would be excited to hear this, I am sure anyone hoping to ban Rayquaza-Mega due to being “overpowered” would simply stand slack jawed before sitting-down... ultimately corrected into submission.

Steps up to mic, straightens tie, clears throat, taps mic.
"This thing on?"
Murmurs of assent.
Clears throat again.
"Rayquaza good."
The crowd excitedly begins to talk amongst themselves, many holding bated breath.
"Registeel..."
A hush falls over the crowd, rapt attention held.
"Bad."
Suddenly, the crowd goes wild, screaming their praise, demanding awards, running over each other to hug a loved one. Whistles of elation are heard and many are seen sobbing. World peace is enacted in acknowledgement to this monumental speech that knit the world together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)