Bleach Discussion Thread

Urahara bankai + Grimmjow = lots of fun. If he is still alive after having his heart ripped out...well sure assorted people have survived missing limbs and bifurcation, and Aizen did survive being torn to shreds temporarily thanks to the hogokyo, but generally you kinda need your heart to live...

Glad Urahara didn't win through Deus Ex Machina. Also nice to see Grimmjow actually doing something relevant again...though I would prefer to see him actually fight.

Yay Kenpachi's back! And Toshiro fails at joke making apparently. Though Nel will likely rescue Kisuke, Yorouchi, and Grimmjow in time.

So only Gerald and some mini Lille clones are left, Pernida has been reduced to chunks of meat and Askin is now dead. So once Kenpachi gets done slicing up Gerald, back to Ichigo and friends I guess?

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Yay Kenpachi's back! And Toshiro fails at joke making apparently. Though Nel will likely rescue Kisuke, Yorouchi, and Grimmjow in time.

So only Gerald and some mini Lille clones are left, Pernida has been reduced to chunks of meat and Askin is now dead. So once Kenpachi gets done slicing up Gerald, back to Ichigo and friends I guess?
But what about Yushiro?

Is there a new bleach discussion thread?
nice one :pimp:

This chapter was gold indeed. Nelliel going to the rescue, the nice joke from Hitsugaya (no sarscam, that was a genuine good joke, up to Histugaya never-before-seen humor sense) and Kenpachi slicing giant thor hand in one move.

But having Zaraki and Byakuya pairing up bring me back memories of Yammi and his off screen defeat since Gerald is a giant too. But taking in consideration that Gerald is the heart of the passed Soul King (I think Yuha is the new Soul King) this could be one hell of a battle.

more than half the chapter was a waste of time. Can't Kubo just show what happens after Askin is death instead of making him explain what happens if he dies?

I am probably the only one annoyed that Kenpachi is back and the same overused captains are fighting instead of the Vizards doing something relevant for once. Though Shinji might do bankai or something...I doubt from what we have seen that he will do anything useful without getting one shotted again.

And of course Kenpachi only wants to cut him into smaller pieces...so in a battle between the two, one who grows stronger with each damaged part and one who grows stronger as the battle goes in, who will hit the upper limit of their strength first I guess...

ummm.... looks like Yachiru is Zaraki's Bankai.....

Pretty interesting tough, the realesed beast arc was non-cannon but if Yachiru is Zaraki Zanpakuto spirit why the others swords din't noticed it?

Also how Yamamoto allowed a spirit to be liutenent, also how a Zanpakutou have her own zanpakuto (and a shikai)?

(and Mayuri noticed any of this?)

OR.... she's not a spirit and her connection with Zaraki is just deep enough to share Bankais(?)

Well re-reading the chapter, Toshiro's and Byakuya's plan was pretty stupid, that's how Gerald grew to such a giant size in the first place; he got smashed with senbonzakura.

I dunno, this whole thing with Yachiru is weird. I mean Yachiru exists in a physical form, she has her own zanpakuto and even a cool shikai to go with it. But given what we probably don't know, she could be like some form of an Asauchi I guess? It's sorta like what Starrk and Lilynette had I guess, in Lilynette being Starrk's resureccion, though in their case they were originally 1 hollow that split itself into two, but also explains why Starrk didn't have a normal sword.

The Asauchi theory seems legit:

When Zaraki found Yachiru she was a nameless baby in a pretty bad neighborhood. Without forcing it too much we can say that this spirit just manisfested in front of Zaraki after a good fight, much like any other high ranked Zanpakuto spirit (see Hitsugaya case for reference), and he give her a name (maybe this the reason why he could not hear her sword before since he already "gave" his asauchi a name).

And since Zaraki is so strong, his Zanpakuto developed a "physical" form in all sense of the word, because Yachiru growed on the timeskip..... unlike petite Toshiro....

all in all this was a good twist, nice job kubo. (hope you don't screw things up this time)

Trinitrotoluene

young ☆nd foolish
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
fitting how the shinigami who loves fighting the most ends up being most connected to his blade. in other words, great chapter.

"I heard you like swords. So why don't I give your sword a sword? And a personality? And a high rank in society? No, this isn't made on drugs." - Tite Kubo.

Well, it was like everyone was expecting. But that Zaraki would now archive bankai just because "why the hell not?" is just retarded.

Or was that a fan-made that was posted to troll readers?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)