Bleach Discussion Thread

yeah, i'm just pointing out that that ooze specifically may be due to yhwach

i tend to skim a lot of manga (especially with bleach) so minor details like that are easy to miss for me

for it was and considering what it to tie up, I thought the chapter was actually really good.

MAYBE if kubo didnt spent like 5000 chapters fighting the mexican wrestler he could devote some actual time to the important bits.

I don't think that it is Yhwach but like many others think rather Aizen because he is the most important antagonist and we don't know what happened to him. He probably absorbed/fused with the remains that Yhwach lost after that silver arror head hit him.

for it was and considering what it to tie up, I thought the chapter was actually really good.

MAYBE if kubo didnt spent like 5000 chapters fighting the mexican wrestler he could devote some actual time to the important bits.
To be fair the luchador sternritter was one of the more entertaining ones battles, even if he did have some very bullshit wins against Kensei and Rose and was sacrificed to show off Renji's new powers.

puggy dont you dare diss mask de masculine you know how much he means to me

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Ok yea that's cool, don't actually tell us what happened or anything. I get the artistic motive behind cutting to a time-skip after the last big hit of a battle, but Bleach suffers from so many plot-holes that you can't do that. I'm usually a pretty big fan of time-skip conclusions because it's fun to see what happens to everyone, but not only am I left with at least a few dozen questions, but the chapter itself didn't really do much. I felt like the dialogue was just there and didn't add anything to what happened for the most part, so the only relevant things we get to see are a couple of promotions. We have one chapter remaining and our protagonist, along with several characters, are completely unaccounted for. The special surprise better be a continuation or something that can wrap this all up properly. These last few years have been a crazy ride, and I would like to hope that after it's all said and done we end up somewhere nice.

I just fucking noticed, something:
http://h.mfcdn.net/store/manga/9/TBD-680.0/compressed/f021.jpg

I was so annoyed by the name of the chapter and that there was no explaination what happened in the 10 years of "peace", that I completely forgot something as obvious as this.
Hopefully the next chapter makes room for a continuation of Bleach on another plattform so it gets a decent closure.
Well there's a pretty big "oh shit" moment there, assuming that was major foreshadowing. Forgot about that myself since I was just happy the fight was finally advancing after how many pointless chapters.

Either that or everyone is still caught up in Aizen's mindfuck and he's happily ruling everything while everyone else is a drooling comatose.

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Kubo has a lot of really nice story telling to him (Ichigo's bedspread being a Quincy cross etc) I don't think that should excuse him from asspulls like the imagination guy getting defeated (literally just imagine you can't lose what the fuck)

(looks like next chapter does not mean next week....)

So....

Is that Lisa holding a captain position?

That make 3 Vizored in the Gotei 13 lines.... pretty interesting indeed. Of course, there are still the non-traditional organization, for example will Hachi take a place in the Kido corps?

Also, which Captain is Rukia replacing? Ukitake? if so, why took them 10 years to find a replacement?

...and who will be Rukia Liutenant?

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
(looks like next chapter does not mean next week....)

So....

Is that Lisa holding a captain position?

That make 3 Vizored in the Gotei 13 lines.... pretty interesting indeed. Of course, there are still the non-traditional organization, for example will Hachi take a place in the Kido corps?

Also, which Captain is Rukia replacing? Ukitake? if so, why took them 10 years to find a replacement?

...and who will be Rukia Liutenant?
It was last week's chapter (unless I'm misunderstanding).

And,

Ukitake died, so by process of elimination and accounting for the new Captains...

1: Kyoraku
2: Soi Fon
3: Rose
4: Isane (she was Lieutenant)
5. Shinji
6: Byakuya
7: Iba (and the one that everyone is going wtf at)
8: Lisa (old Lieutenant)
9: Kensei
10: Hitsugaya
11: Zaraki
12: Mayuri
13: Rukia

As for who's her Lieutenant, who knows? Probably Sentaro, since based on panels, Kiyone appears to have jumped to Squad 4 and joined her sis as her lieutenant.

I was all excited for today earlier before remembering that lame 2 week message before the last chapter. /sigh

Kubo's a master troll, a purposefully vague and stupidly pointless time skip after the potential final blow was delivered instead of using it as the ending chapter on a happy note, potential foreshadowing in a past chapter that could mean everyone's screwed regardless, and a whole 2 weeks before the last chapter and a "major" announcement. Anything to drive sales and keep a manga that should've ended years ago alive a bit longer.

The final chapter is by far the worst chapter I have ever read in bleach. Like expected, it has like 30 pages and only about 17 are actual content.

Ichigo and Orihime are married and have a child and Renji and Rukia are married and have a child...good for them, I don't give a fuck. Chad is a boxer, I don't care. Uryu is a doctor, I don't care about that either.
Aizen is in a new chair...ok...the Yhwach thingy disappeared immediately after being touched...ok
Last words of Yhwach were also completely irrelevant bullshit which we really didn't need Aizen to explain. Aizen who doesn't fear anything to talk about fear is like Hillary Clinton to talk about humanity and peace...complete waste of time.

Yeah...eh...could've been better. I mean, why would Aizen let himself be imprisoned again in the first place, Ichigo aside maybe he should've been able to crush anyone else trying to re-throne him, in addition to many other questions and bankais that will never get shown...

So what was the big announcement supposed to be also? Unless that was one of the untranslated pages. And I thought something said the last issue would be all color, what gives?

Yeah...eh...could've been better. I mean, why would Aizen let himself be imprisoned again in the first place, Ichigo aside maybe he should've been able to crush anyone else trying to re-throne him, in addition to many other questions and bankais that will never get shown...

So what was the big announcement supposed to be also? Unless that was one of the untranslated pages. And I thought something said the last issue would be all color, what gives?
Appearantly, it suppost to be a Live Action Movie coming out in 2018 or something...Totally forgot about that myself

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
In spite of the way it's ending (surely it was canceled), Imma miss Bleach. It's what got me into manga in the first place and the premise of the story was great (even though now it's basically throwing darts at the storyboard wall).
You know...I think I might have to rethink my sentiments...

I cringed at the end of Naruto and all the shipping there, but this is just...idk what to say.

(P.S. At no point did I believe Ichigo would end up with Rukia OR Orihime, but if I looked at Hinata, I could have replaced her with Orihime and Naruto with Ichigo.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)