Bleach Discussion Thread

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
So after all the bullshit we've been through all of these years...that's the ending we get? I wanted a happy ending, but it feels so forced and empty. If they're not doing something with those new kids then that was a waste.

I'm actually a bit mad about this. Not overly mad because Kubo's a troll and this is his way of having fun or something, but come on man. I...come on man.

WHAT THE ACTUAL F*CK?

RUKIA AND RENJI!?

OK, I'M FU*KING DONE WITH BLEACH!

edit: (more mature post)
With the time skip I din't recognized some of the characters right away.... and other one I don't remember at all...

For example that guy at Kurosaki home is KON in a new body?

And what think Hitsugaya that Kurosaki sister is now a hottie? (they gonna date with Hitsugaya bankai released, lmao)

Also, I'm pretty sure those boobs got bigger, if that is possible, maybe she is pregnant again? (good job Ichigo!)

What they did with the kids knowing each other was kind of cool, really liked the detail (but I still think RenjixRukia is cancer)

And as a side note: really like how Hiyori and Rukia din't grow a single inch in 10 years :pimp:

(and yeah, all that blah,blah,blah about Aizen new chair and the stupid Bach monologue and as always all the captains clashing with the best shinigami ever Mayuri "broken as mega rayquaza" Kurotsuchi)

(and what they did: two chapters to show how things going in two worlds, maybe we can get to know how are people at Hueco Mundo doing, of course, only one left I care is Bronze hottie Harribel)

(also I need moar sexy cat, where are you?, and I won't mind YoruichixUrahara, but I really prefer YoruichixSui Fong)(c'mon america did it in Korra, Japan could do it in Bleach)

Last edited:
WHAT THE ACTUAL F*CK?

RUKIA AND RENJI!?

OK, I'M FU*KING DONE WITH BLEACH!

edit: (more mature post)
With the time skip I din't recognized some of the characters right away.... and other one I don't remember at all...

For example that guy at Kurosaki home is KON in a new body?

And what think Hitsugaya that Kurosaki sister is now a hottie? (they gonna date with Hitsugaya bankai released, lmao)

Also, I'm pretty sure those boobs got bigger, if that is possible, maybe she is pregnant again? (good job Ichigo!)

What they did with the kids knowing each other was kind of cool, really liked the detail (but I still think RenjixRukia is cancer)

And as a side note: really like how Hiyori and Rukia din't grow a single inch in 10 years :pimp:

(and yeah, all that blah,blah,blah about Aizen new chair and the stupid Bach monologue and as always all the captains clashing with the best shinigami ever Mayuri "broken as mega rayquaza" Kurotsuchi)

(and what they did: two chapters to show how things going in two worlds, maybe we can get to know how are people at Hueco Mundo doing, of course, only one left I care is Bronze hottie Harribel)

(also I need moar sexy cat, where are you?, and I won't mind YoruichixUrahara, but I really prefer YoruichixSui Fong)(c'mon america did it in Korra, Japan could do it in Bleach)
Considering Hiyori is over 110 years old and was just as short back then, I think you're expecting a little too much. Ditto for Rukia, she's what around 60s or so as she and Renji entered the academy after the Vizerds left; Shuhei was a kid when he met his original idol Kensei, and he was an upper classman to Rukia and Renji's group.

Sooooo....

I came today looking for a new Bleach chapter.... but found none.... was that really the end of Bleach? That silly chapter that sum just a fraction of all that was left unanswered in that last fight? (not going to talk about plot holes in the whole series). I mean, even that chapter makes up more questions than answers!

Is not one of the those phases people goes on to relief some feelings, but I totally refuse to accept that THAT chapter was the end of Bleach, if so, a really strong series ended in a very crappy way, hell even Lost ending was better compared to this piece of *** we got!

I gonna hold my breath for the (live?) movie that was supposedly announcement in the last(?) chapter of the manga.

And this is not really my fault, is the mangaka fault, he clinged on an already completed manga and continued to add characters, not only half-assed characters, but also YOU gave us their stories and now I want a conclusion of those stories (really? about 2 page of the fullbringers fighting some statues and then you never draw anything of them later? or the Vizords, an alleged fan favorite group, reduced to comic relief?)

I know that it would not be an easy feast, but hey, at least Bleach don't have as many characters as say... One Piece, even Naruto have more characters (although we never knew what really happened to Yamato).

bleach was one of the first anime i consistently watched
sad to see it eding like this :/ - not talking just about the story itself, but the whole stuff
it had lots of potential tho

No more SunSun, no bueno.

Shitty forced ending because Kubo was informed he had a very short time to finish it by hi publishers (or so i heard), which was disappointing.

There's this one from Reddit user 7epicorangepeel which people are calling the "Shatter" ending, implying that the entire timeskip was an illusion by Aizen so that all of the shinigami could have some kind of peace before Yhwach wiped them out
a thang I read on reddit said something like: from a narrative point of view, the shitty timeskip we are seeing is happening at the same time as the final battle.

ihwahiahich said it was coming back when they are having a happy moment fo fuck the shit out of'em - that's the ywahchah reiatsu that appears in the final chapter. BUT ichigo somehow stops him before he can change future, thus winning the match and stuff.

does it makes the ending better?
not at all, but at least it eliminates one stupid cliffhanger =[

probably tite kubo itself didn't like this finish too, but we gotta admit that he was doing shit long before jump put a timer on him :{

also tks Kawaii Kyouko going to look after it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)