Tournament BLT III: Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-392614397
1 gg

e: since you seem to think the crit mattered: the first one did 24, which is a min roll to begin with
252+ Atk Life Orb Arceus Stone Edge vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Charti Berry Yveltal: 110-130 (24.1 - 28.5%) -- 98.7% chance to 4HKO
even so, the second one had a decent chance to kill
252+ Atk Life Orb Arceus Stone Edge vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Yveltal: 221-260 (48.5 - 57.1%) -- 94.1% chance to 2HKO
and you couldn't ko me anyway
0- Atk Dark Aura burned Yveltal Foul Play vs. 184 HP / 0 Def Arceus: 91-108 (21.3 - 25.2%) -- 0.1% chance to 4HKO

Sorry team, the crit on the last turn won him the game :(

For the record dom: 252 Atk Life Orb Arceus Stone Edge vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Yveltal: 200-237 (43.9 - 52%) it did matter, but don't want to start a shitstorm now I'm not mad you played well, gg

e: I was wrong sorry, deserved winner

Last edited:
Ok this is getting completely out of hand. Maybe if this was a ssnl or a league game or any other regular single man tournament, then we wouldn't care about people dropping out, but this is a team tour that you took about a week or two to qualify for and just because its a tours room tournament doesn't justify someone being able to leave whenever they want. You are letting your teammates who have worked hard as well and earned their spot on a team for this tournament down by reducing their team population and losing out on a tier that might be needed to win a series. It's just despicable and horrid that you players feel the need to leave the weight of the tour all on your "former" teammates. We have 3 dropouts already... anyone else care to join them?

Ok this is getting completely out of hand. Maybe if this was a ssnl or a league game or any other regular single man tournament, then we wouldn't care about people dropping out, but this is a team tour that you took about a week or two to qualify for and just because its a tours room tournament doesn't justify someone being able to leave whenever they want. You are letting your teammates who have worked hard as well and earned their spot on a team for this tournament down by reducing their team population and losing out on a tier that might be needed to win a series. It's just despicable and horrid that you players feel the need to leave the weight of the tour all on your "former" teammates. We have 3 dropouts already... anyone else care to join them?
wait 3? dundies, miltank, and who's the third??

feen

control
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey Dundies and miltankmilk stop with this retarded shit, everyone knows you guys are one of the best in your tiers, it's fine to lose, you can get haxed / matchupped. It's a Pokemon game for God's sake, we still know you're one of the best. Stop making this tour less fun by leaving and be more matured, your manager still believes in you. -_-

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂ ɪᴛs ʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ sᴀʟᴛ! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂ ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ、ヽヽ`ヽ

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂ ɪᴛs ʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ sᴀʟᴛ! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂ ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ、ヽヽ`ヽ
Little homie, when it rains it pours - 50 Cent

Hey Dundies and miltankmilk stop with this retarded shit, everyone knows you guys are one of the best in your tiers, it's fine to lose, you can get haxed / matchupped. It's a Pokemon game for God's sake, we still know you're one of the best. Stop making this tour less fun by leaving and be more matured, your manager still believes in you. -_-
I didn't leave bc I lost, I left because I lost and I literally didn't care at all. If I don't care at all about a tournament, especially a team tournament then why am I even playing in it? The way this tournament has been run made me sour as is but just seeing the constant shitposting made me realize this really isn't something I want to be involved in anymore. Like I'm sorry that I'm leaving but I'm not gonna sit around and waste my time doing something that I'm getting no enjoyment out of.

Ace-11 you came at the wrong time you random greek pig,
-Also Dundies, I respect your decision man and I completely understand how people can (believe it or not) prioritize their real life over pokemon. Same thing happened with a friend of mine: OP. I also know that you're still in high school and young, get out there and make memories brother. Gl man , I just wish that girl of yours came after this tour ..

Eyan

sleep is the cousin of death
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Enough is enough thanks. I don't like people leaving personally, but if they really want to, it's their decision and so be it, and this is not just because they're not from my team. Even in actual competitive stuff, it's pointless to keep playing if you don't enjoy it. This is a game that shouldn't have been taken this seriously and competitively in the first place. Commit to the end of the tour if you want. Just don't create any drama out of those that don't. Already deleted a bunch of pointless and nonsensical posts.

E: PD 's one is surprising fine.

Welp, this is a rough spot, but let's try our hardest to at least move past this. It's easy now to just get frustrated and follow suit and just leave. There's just been a whole lot of unneeded shit here causing displeasure between many, but let's just focus on why we joined this tour. We're all just friends (for the most part) and wanted to have fun, and for many it's the first tourney experience they have. Make these weeks count for everyone else in this tour. Who gives a fuck if you lose, we all knew what we were signing up for, just win the next week.
I'm sure if the ones who did drop out want to come back, the managers would be happy to have them back. Good luck in the rest of the tour for everyone!

Last Year *cough* *cough*

jk

On a more serious note, does anyone know where Reje is I haven't seen him and he didn't respond to a personal PM granted that I was away until today I am just wondering if he is still here.

Reactions: PD
And as for this "leaving" topic. I can speak from experience that sometimes leaving this site even just for a month or 6 can be really beneficial for you. Take a break and come back refreshed and ready to enjoy Pokemon again. Don't bash or hate on someone (not saying anyone is) for making a decision. It's their decision to make, and that is why there are subs on each team. Now with that being said, let's all go and have fun. Because that's what this site is all about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)