Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having some a compatibility issue with Ponyta in LC. The PokeBankLC ladder is rejecting my Ponyta saying Morning Sun is not compatible, regardless of what ability or other attacks I use.

- Mandibuzz can't learn Toxic because it's incompatible with another move.
- Mandibuzz can't learn U-turn because it's incompatible with another move.
- Mandibuzz can't learn Taunt because it's incompatible with another move.

OU Beta. With many moves...

Last edited:
The foe's Mesprit used Psychic!
Giratina-Origin lost 0.3% of its health!

Giratina-Origin used Draco Meteor!
The foe's Mesprit avoided the attack!
Turn 16

The foe's Mesprit used Psychic!
Giratina-Origin lost 29.1% of its health!
idk

two bugs to report

Outrage keeps you locked up even after attacking a fairy, this does not happen in the real game. When you outrage a fairy it tells you it does not affect them and you break out of outrage. Huge bug that needs fix asap as it allows any fairy to abuse outrage and get guaranteed setup, making dragons with outrage almost unusable atm.

If you use knock off on an item and they switch out then come back later they get their item back. (pretty sure this isn't supposed to happen but not as sure on this one)

When searching for an OU (beta) battle, I get this message:

"Your team was rejected for the following reasons:
- Crobat can't learn Hypnosis because it's incompatible with its ability or another move."

My Crobat's set is:

Crobat @ Black Sludge
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 176 HP / 192 Atk / 4 SDef / 136 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Defog
- U-turn
- Brave Bird
- Hypnosis

I have a Crobat in game with the same Attacks and ability (the evs andare different). Here is a picture of it:

Sing isn't bypassing substitute in Gen VI hackmons, even though all sound-based moves should now. It came from a No Guard Deoxys-S vs. my Spiritomb behind a substitute, so it didn't just miss. Unfortunately I don't have a replay for this one.

Also, Ghosts are supposed to be immune to trapping, but my Spiritomb later got trapped by a Mega-Gengar's shadow tag. Here's the replay, although it doesn't show Spiritomb was trapped and unable to switch in the last turn: http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/hackmons-59906754

Last edited:
Draco Meteor is currently illegal on Hydreigon in OU (pre-pokebank) however it is clearly able to learn the move via the Move Tutor on Route 21, between Victory Road and Snowbelle City.

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Sleep Powder+Spikes Roserade is currently illegal on the x/y showdown ladders (or at least pokebank...). While the combo was in fact illegal before, x/y's new breeding mechanics make it so this and pretty much any other previously illegal egg combo is now obtainable. Proof in hide tags

Biosci

Danger!?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 3rd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SCL Champion
1. PS! is rejecting me from the ladder if I try to use Wigglytuff with Dazzling Gleam. It learns it by TM in XY.

2. Quick Guard is supposed to block Prankster status moves, Gale Wings Flying-type moves, etc. I thought that Mechanic was in place, then this happened from a CB Adamant Talonflame OHKOing my Timid Mega-Gengar with Brave Bird. Log:

Turn 1

Gengar has Mega Evolved into Mega Gengar!

Mienshao used Fake Out!
The foe's Breloom lost 20% of its health!

Gengar used Sludge Bomb!
It's super effective! The foe's Breloom lost 80% of its health!

The foe's Breloom fainted!

The foe's Vaporeon used Scald!
Mienshao lost 56.8% of its health!
Mienshao was burned!

Mienshao was hurt by its burn!

Ouija Board sent out Talonflame!
Turn 2

Mienshao used Quick Guard!
Quick Guard protected your team!

The foe's Talonflame used Brave Bird!
Gengar lost 100% of its health!
The foe's Talonflame is damaged by recoil!

Gengar fainted!

And if I need to say it, this is for doubles

Last edited:

Always!

WAGESLAVE
is a Tiering Contributor
Medicham apparently can't use Bullet Punch and Psycho Cut on the same movset despite being compatible ingame.

BTW, it worked beforehand.

I apologize if this has been stated before as I did not report this last week when I noticed. However last week VS an aegislash, sucker punch activated kings shield's atk lowering effect when sucker punch should have failed, thus not activating said effect.

Not sure if this is fixed yet or if it was already mentioned but I figured I'd say something just in case

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
Scrappy fails to work on Normal-immune partners. I forgot to save the replay in which this happened.

I didn't save the log, but during a CC match, a Ledyba used Bide and hit through Protect when it unleashed energy. After testing this in X/Y, Protect does block Bide's unleashed energy turn.

When you Mega Evolve and mouse over your pokemon, it displays their non-mega ability as their current one until you switch out.

VERY minor, but can be confusing if you don't know a mega's ability.

Gliscor can use Tox heal and Defog in Pokebank OU, this should not be possible.

4th Gen HM + 5th gen Hidden Ability = no worky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)