Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bug I've seen in Ubers has cropped up, unless its actually what's supposed to happen.

When two Primal Groudon are out on the field, if one faints/is withdrawn the weather is reset to none, even if the Groudon that survived was switched in last/is slower. I'm unsure if this Happens with Primal Kyogre or Mega Rayquaza.

Ok not sure if this is the right place to put this but in tournaments i cant scroll to see my match or accept it its really annoying me! It doesn't go away if I restart my computer or refresh the page? Any ideas? it could just be that my computer is really old but im not that sure

Mega pokemon from ORAS are currently illegal in the VGC 14/15 format at the moment, due to XY only being used until jan 1st, but they are allowed in on showdown.

My connection has been pretty spotty today, and I've been disconnected twice during a battle.

When I reconnect, there's none of that nice background music.

I tried switching tabs but it doesn't seem to help.

I was also disconnected with the teambuilder active; when I reconnected it was showing the home news etc. ghosted out behind the teambuilder. Switching tabs does fix that.

When Primal Groudon is the player's last pokemon and attacks a pokemon holding a red card the sun disappears even though it doesn't actually get switched out.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/randombattle-187200766 (turn 19)
Just wanted to add that this also applies to Primal Kyogre and Mega-Rayquaza. When they are the last Pokemon on the team and an effect that would otherwise switch them out is used (like Dragon Tail), the weather will be removed even if can't possibly switch out.

In gen 3 altaria should be able to learn heal bell via XD, however this does not work on showdown, i don't know if this is true for other XD moves, but it should be fixed.

Greninja didn't activate its ability Protean properly for this incident

My side of the field has 1 spike, and stealth rocks.
My opponent has Greninja on his side of the field, and he used Extrasensory. Greninja's Protean activated and turned it into a Psychic type, it proceeded to damage my Raikou, and then I used Volt Switch, which then made me switch to Noivern, I used U-turn, and then I switched it to Raikou, knowing that Raikou will faint cuz of the Stealth rock and Spike. Greninja proceeded to use Ice Beam, but Raikou had fainted by the Stealth Rock and the Spike, so it's ice beam missed, while also changing Greninja to an Ice type in the process. I then decided to bring my Breloom. Since Greninja's type changed to ice, I proceeded to command my Breloom to use mach punch. However, Mach Punch was not effective, because Greninja remained as a psychic type cuz it had used Extrasensory on my Raikou previously, JUST because extrasensory didn't miss while Ice Beam missed.

This is a bug right? even if my pokemon fainted cuz of hazards like stealth rock or spikes, that Ice Beam of Greninja shoulda changed it to Ice Type regardless of the miss. Here is the replay:

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-187844997

Greninja didn't activate its ability Protean properly for this incident

My side of the field has 1 spike, and stealth rocks.
My opponent has Greninja on his side of the field, and he used Extrasensory. Greninja's Protean activated and turned it into a Psychic type, it proceeded to damage my Raikou, and then I used Volt Switch, which then made me switch to Noivern, I used U-turn, and then I switched it to Raikou, knowing that Raikou will faint cuz of the Stealth rock and Spike. Greninja proceeded to use Ice Beam, but Raikou had fainted by the Stealth Rock and the Spike, so it's ice beam missed, while also changing Greninja to an Ice type in the process. I then decided to bring my Breloom. Since Greninja's type changed to ice, I proceeded to command my Breloom to use mach punch. However, Mach Punch was not effective, because Greninja remained as a psychic type cuz it had used Extrasensory on my Raikou previously, JUST because extrasensory didn't miss while Ice Beam missed.

This is a bug right? even if my pokemon fainted cuz of hazards like stealth rock or spikes, that Ice Beam of Greninja shoulda changed it to Ice Type regardless of the miss. Here is the replay:

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-187844997
Since the attack failed, in theory, protean failed to activate

When I go to battle or watch a battle the sprites freeze after the first pokemon does anything and it doesnt display what happened on that turn until I press skip turn, and sometimes it freezes at a white screen with seeking... on it. Refreshing only brings me back to the white seeking... page. The same happens with all the battles and only happens on this ipad it seems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)