Skarmory ate its Salac Berry!
Skarmory's Speed rose!

Turn 4

The opposing Magneton used Thunderbolt!
It's super effective!
(Skarmory lost 0.3% of its health!)

Skarmory fainted!

This is not possible as i am 187 speed
Are you sure it wasn't Scarf Magneton? Do you know that Endure is a priority move? Do you have a replay? I don't even know what format this is!

I hate that graphics, I always forget there can be stuff behind. (Plus, I have problems remembering the terrains effects, as they are so unrelated. But this is another story).

n10siT

Hoopa can do anything!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
small visual bug, the opposing Muk's Shadow Sneak appeared in Bruxish's hover box after it failed due to dazzling. I took a screenshot, but forgot to save the replay.

dazzlingbug.png

1548811786830.png

This happens semi-regularly, but I have yet to identify a pattern to it. I'm using an up-to-date version of Firefox. Very annoying pls fix. Also I feel I should mention that the mouseover of the active pokemon appears in its usual spot

This happens semi-regularly, but I have yet to identify a pattern to it. I'm using an up-to-date version of Firefox. Very annoying pls fix. Also I feel I should mention that the mouseover of the active pokemon appears in its usual spot
This is one of the main reasons I switched from Firefox to Chrome since I also had that issue and all the people who told me they experienced it as well were using Firefox too. I haven't gotten it after switching my browser.
Refreshing temporarily fixes this.
I reported the issue in the past here and here.

The transparency is messed up for the new ethan-gen2c avatar.

It's not obvious in Light Mode:

But it's pretty clear in Dark Mode:

I'm guessing transparency was used on a white background which coincided with the white used on Ethan's clothing. I'm not sure if other sprites have this problem, but this is just a heads up.

EDIT: So I went and tested every avatar listed on GitHub, and I found a few additional things (aside from sprites that are in the games but aren't on PS, but that's a different matter).

clerk-gen5bw doesn't have a sprite despite being listed in the array (it's counted as Invalid). (It's listed as clerk-boss which is inconsistent with the array)

hexmaniac-gen3 is just using the hexmaniac-gen3jp sprite moved left a few pixels (she should have irises in her eyeballs).

pokemonbreederm-gen3 and rocketgruntm-gen2 has a sprite that can be set as avatars but don't actually exist. (Pokemon breeder was just added; some people can see it, some can't.)

red-gen1 also has messed up transparency.

Last edited:

Gman

Stay kind, stay compassionate
This was only signaled to me by my adversary, so I have no proof to show, but apparently, during a Hackmons Cups game, he had a normalize pokemon use Sinister Arrow Raid (without crystal) against my Dunsparce. While I know that damaging Z-Moves are unaffected by normalize, he mentioned that the type appearing on the move was Normal and that this lead him to use the move. I don't know if this qualifies as a bug, but I feel that the Ghost typing should appear, since the move is not affected by Normalize. Thank you for your hard work, in any case!

Last edited:

The Official Glyx

Banned deucer.
Not so much of a bug as it is an oversight; teambuilder descriptions for abilities in older generations use the gen 7 description, rather than the description for that particular gen. Example below:

GEN 5 OU
b1.PNG
b2.PNG

Infiltrator does not bypass Substitute in gen 5, as the bottom picture shows, though the teambuilder description says it does.

DaWoblefet

Demonstrably so
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin

Marty

Always more to find
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Top Tiering Contributor
Research Leader
Avatar 76 (Crasher Wake) and 77 (Maylene) are switched somehow.
moody should be banned on Pokébilities
Z-Me First is applying a 1.5x power boost if the opponent uses a Z-move (e.g. a Z-Me First on Searing Sunraze Smash would result in the Z-Me First user using a Corkscrew Crash with 300 BP). Z-Me First should give the +2 Speed as normal, but should always fail when used against a target that is using a Z-move.

Example replays (incorrect):
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7doublescustomgame-857365433
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7doublescustomgame-857366500
These are all fixed, thanks!

The trainer sprites and Pokémon minisprites look oddly scaled, with pixel stretching happening when embedded in the site. The actual image files look fine when opened in a new tab. This is the only website I've used that's had this kind of image stretching going on. Example from a replay:

I'm using a Lenovo Yoga 910 running 1920x1080 resolution on Firefox ver. 62.0.2, but it happens on every other browser on my computer as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)