Bug Reports v3 [READ ORIGINAL POST before posting]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryota Mitarai

Shrektimus Prime
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Check this Paste out.
https://pokepast.es/b12a4560c769996f
There is no space between zygarde and Zardx, which is causing the paste to bug when u try to directly copy it into teambuilder.
PS does not handle nor develop Pokepaste. You should fill a report on its thread: https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/pokepaste-a-pokemon-pastebin.3601073/ if you believe it's a bug.

If it helps, I tried to paste a team in my Poke Paste and did not experience this issue. Perhaps you screwed up somewhere?

though last reply is from July, so I can't guarantee anything will happen.

Hi,
It may be a bug or perhaps it is a known bug on cartridge, i don't know but Shedinja, on Pokemon Showdown in Gen 3 is unable to learn both Silver Wind AND Swords Dance, which is weird considering the fact that on cartridge you can breed Nincada with Silver Wind and then evolve it at level 25 into Ninjask which then learns Swords Dance upon evolving and so does Shedinja in the process.
I hope that's clear enough, English is not my native language.
Have a nice day!

Last edited:
This has been posted a couple of times before, but I haven't found anything from the past year, so I'll post it again. The windows 10 version of showdown has a bug where clicking on the hide button will almost always close the game window. Nothing too important, but definitely would be nice to have it fixed

I haven't noticed a bug report on this, so I was playing random battle, and using a Gale Wings Talonflame. I tried to use Brave Bird against a shell smashed Cloyster, and the Cloyster acted first using Hydro Pump before Brave Bird. I don't know of any reason why Brave Bird would not act using the +1 priority of Gale Wings in this situation, so I think that Gale Wings was not working.

Ryota Mitarai

Shrektimus Prime
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributor
I haven't noticed a bug report on this, so I was playing random battle, and using a Gale Wings Talonflame. I tried to use Brave Bird against a shell smashed Cloyster, and the Cloyster acted first using Hydro Pump before Brave Bird. I don't know of any reason why Brave Bird would not act using the +1 priority of Gale Wings in this situation, so I think that Gale Wings was not working.
Gale Wings only works when you are at full HP in Gen 7. If you took any damage before that, it won't be priority-boosted.

Lionyx

メラミ
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
My rooms have been displaying this way on mobile for a week or two. Reseting my browser & leaving all rooms to join them again did not fix the issue. I'm using Google Chrome on Android.

When Z memento is used and there are stealth rock on your side the effect of healing wish happens before getting the stealth rock damage. In the official game it is supposed to happen after the hazard deal you damage/poison.

Very small bug: it seems that auth indicators can be inconsistent between when a user joins and leaves a battle. Example:-

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7almostanyability-982571133
(Turn 39)

This battle occurred in OM Mashups, where The Immortal has a local Room Owner (#) rank, as well as being Global Administrator (~). The following messages were shown:-

#The Immortal joined.
~The Immortal left.

I've noticed a lot, as I play more and more tournaments on PS, it becomes more alarming. It seems like the DQ timer doesn't work / is buggy. Most tours have 2 minute DQ timers, but the opponents who are AFK don't get DQed until like 5 minutes after the challenge has been sent / initiated. I've seen others complain about it too, so I know I'm not going crazy.

[19:39:20] +Wiggleetuff: what's the deal with autodq on tours?
[19:39:31] +Wiggleetuff: i timed it once when i set it to 2 mins and it took 5 minutes to DQ

(the above quotes are from earlier today, 9-22-19 in the help room)

Is this a recurring issue that has been brought up, or has it been worked on? If not, I think this is something that needs to be looked at soon for sure!
I think (not sure) that when a user actually challenges, even if the challenge isn't accepted, that counts as an action that resets the timer independent of the initial matching, so that the actual time to DQ can be up to twice what the apparent limit would be.

Very small bug: it seems that auth indicators can be inconsistent between when a user joins and leaves a battle. Example:-

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7almostanyability-982571133
(Turn 39)

This battle occurred in OM Mashups, where The Immortal has a local Room Owner (#) rank, as well as being Global Administrator (~). The following messages were shown:-

#The Immortal joined.
~The Immortal left.
The battle ended, and the (battle) room loses its association with the chatroom in which the tournament took place. Room status is ignored after that

Special event vivillons in CC1v1 only have the move psybeam. I don't know if it affects the regular pattern ones, but all the fancy and pokeball patterned viv's are affected.

Asked about this in the help room and was referred to this thread, but I see it was already posted
Just quoting in case it was overlooked or just to let it be known that it's a general thing and not just one user

Looked up all the vivillon events on Serebii and they come with perfectly normal moves, so whether this is a bug or something else, it's not something that should happen

Gen 7 random
Tried to put Darkrai to sleep with sleep powder with Victreebel but it just failed.
Darkrai's ability doesn't prevent sleep so is this a bug?

Ryota Mitarai

Shrektimus Prime
Gen 7 random
Tried to put Darkrai to sleep with sleep powder with Victreebel but it just failed.
Darkrai's ability doesn't prevent sleep so is this a bug?
Are you sure there wasn't another Pokemon that was asleep? Gen 7 Randbats has Sleep Clause, which prevents you from putting to sleep more than 1 Pokemon at the same time.

In this Random Battle I was able to identify Zoroark when i shouldn't. Opponent's Aerodactyl-Mega wasn't hurt or affected by status condition, then Zoroark entered masked as Aerodactyl. Game shown me this pokemon as second Aerodactyl(pic 1). The most interesting thing happened, when Zoroark was revealed. Opponent still had 2 Aerodactyl in team as game shows it(pic 2). Real Aerodactyl had level 82, when fake Aerodactyl had level 80, what could also be a way to identify Zoroark's Illusion

1570264193792.png
1570264237975.png

cityscapes

Take care of yourself.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
visual bug only, not super important but still posting it here

after the game ends, when a player clicks "instant replay" to watch it in spectator mode, the items and abilities of their moused over pokemon always default to those of the last pokemon they had out in the game, unless they are visibly shown in the game (for example, mold breaker revealing itself).
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7balancedhackmons-987573385 the game. note that cb tough claws beedrill was the last pokemon i sent out in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)