Bug Reports v3 [READ ORIGINAL POST before posting]

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoeenHero

The Misspelled Hero!
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
Rip, forgot to save the photo, but a lot of Max Move's BP are incorrect with their corresponding moves.
We are using Z-Move powers as a placeholder at the moment.
Max Moves are currently all Physical, known bug that has a pending patch.
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8oubeta-1010540151
Dragon Darts works incorrectly with Max Wyrmwind. Should be 130 BP and attack.
Not shown, but Max Guard shows the description of Z-Dragon Dance.
Tooltips have not been worked on yet, they are defaulting to the Z-Move tooltips since they use the same client code to build the buttons.
Ice Face doesn't appear to be working properly on Eiscue, it blocks the first physical attack, but then doesn't regenerate under Hail.
Ice Face is a placeholder while we wait for mechanics research to confirm how it works.
On turn 6 a 1hp Dynamax Salazzle ends its dynamax turns. After this it drops to 0hp, instead of remaining at 1hp. It also doesn't faint and no option is given to switch or attack with Salazzle, instead the prompt to move with the partner appears. Once the partner's move is selected the message :[Invalid choice] Can't pass: Your Salazzle must make a move (or switch) appears and the only way to end the battle is via timer or forfeit.
Another example of mons dying to d-max reducing HP back again, unable to switch after this happens.
I just pushed a patch, live soon.
I was using a Choice Banded Gorilla Tactics Darmanitan-G. The first turn was fine, the second and third turn I was able to choose Max Hailstorm as my move but Max Strike came out instead and failed. After reverting to normal i died because of the HP change? But I was still on the field with Struggle being the only attack I can choose.
Max Moves will always fail for a user that is already choice-locked into a move. In this replay both active Pokemon are choiced, but one immediately Dynamaxes and the other uses a move first.
I think I've fixed these issues once the patch goes live.

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8oubeta-1010650345
all 3 dynamax moves used by the Cinderace failed this battle.
Hopefully I'm not missing something here
Was your cinderace holding a choice item?
If yes I have a fix going live.

so uh

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8oubeta-1010647844

so what i think happened was that since arcanine used espeed it caused this loop that wouldn't let me switch out, even though i supposidly fainted

however, when i attacked the arcanine i think i ended the loop, but i ended up fainting

something is definetly weird since dynamaxing is supposed to heal you when you switch (?) but it ended up doing damage to myself instead

HoeenHero

The Misspelled Hero!
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
so uh

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8oubeta-1010647844

so what i think happened was that since arcanine used espeed it caused this loop that wouldn't let me switch out, even though i supposidly fainted

however, when i attacked the arcanine i think i ended the loop, but i ended up fainting

something is definetly weird since dynamaxing is supposed to heal you when you switch (?) but it ended up doing damage to myself instead
I made dynamax switch out events trigger slightly sooner, live at next hotpatch.

Yoshi

IT'S FINK DUMBASS
someone broke the builder, the gen8ou category is being very weird keeps adding onto this: "
genXgenXgenXgen8ou"

HoeenHero

The Misspelled Hero!
PS Admin
Various patches just went live! Also please read up and don't double/triple/ect up on reports. Feel free to post reports again after this message if they are still bugged.

We are using Z-Move powers as a placeholder at the moment.
Max Moves are currently all Physical, known bug that has a pending patch.

Tooltips have not been worked on yet, they are defaulting to the Z-Move tooltips since they use the same client code to build the buttons.

Ice Face is a placeholder while we wait for mechanics research to confirm how it works.

I just pushed a patch, live soon.

I think I've fixed these issues once the patch goes live.

If yes I have a fix going live.
Yeah it was banded, although I changed it to Life Orb and now only max flare has an issue.
The move sets up sun then fails and doesn't do damage... the move I'm using is pyro ball btw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)