Bug Reports v3 [READ ORIGINAL POST before posting]

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the team builder choosing the option of turning one of the gen 8 pokemon that got their 2d sprite fixed shiny turns them back to the old sprite.

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8uu-1038040687

In turn 15 of this battle, my enemy's obstagoon does 74% (presumably overkilling) to my neutralizing gas galarian weezing, whereas it should be doing 60% at most, 65% if adamant, since neutralizing gas should nullify obstagoon's guts:

+1 252+ Atk Obstagoon Facade (140 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Weezing-Galar: 186-220 (55.6 - 65.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Black Sludge recovery

This means neutralizing gas is probably bugged or not working properly. You can even see facade doing around 30% earlier in the match (the amount it should be doing) without boosts, only for it to then do 74% at +1. That's just not right.

Forgot to save the replay but :
I had a bug on the window that appears on the fly and summarize the stats, PP and health of pokemon enemy team (behind the trainer avatar). My Corviknight has pressure and dies on the stealth rock on a switch-in and the enemy's Umbreon attacked with payback (it had only 2 PP before attacking), Payback fail because my Corviknight was already KO but the PP that appears in that windows dropped to 0 instead of 1. The turn after Umbreon hit with another payback against a Dracovish and the counter drop to -1.

Just played a game against someone, turn 6 there is his Gyarados and G-Weezing on the field against my Gastrodon. G-Weezing has neutralizing gas. Gyarados attacks, Gastrodons Storm Drain activates. I then Earth Power G-Weezing, KO'ing. Weezing leaving the field activates Gyarados's Intimidate.

Unless we've missed something Storm Drain should not have activated.

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8vgc2020-1038268223

dragon darts doubles bug, on showdown if a fairy type (let's say togekiss) uses follow me and u press ddarts on the ally, ddarts hits the ally 2 times. However, on cart, 2 hits of ddarts will be redirected to togekiss and nothing will happen

LBDC

From Eu to the Mont-Saint-Michel
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Posting here, since it seem unintended.

Current DPP Ubers actually don't have Sleep Clause implemented, like we can see in this match, from tour 18.
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen4ubers-1038666625
(yes it is a tournament battle but there wasn't any tour rules added. Anyway, here , another test. It chall match, and we still don't see Sleep Clause)
DPP Ubers have been unbanning Farceus recently, but I can't see anywhere something related to Sleep Clause in dpp ubers, so I assume that it is a bug.

It is pretty relevant to DPP Ubers, since Dark Void Darkrai was already a huge threat with Sleep Clause but without Sleep Clause, Darkrai become the threat #1 of this metagame with for example Nasty Plot/Dark Void/Substitute/Dark Pulse forcing run thing like Vital Spirit Primeape just for this.
It would be nice if it is possible to fix this!

G- Max Wildfire is bugged on Pokemon Showdown. *Damage does not last 4 turns on Battle Simulator, ends before it does chip damage on turn 4.* *Tested on cart and G-Max Wildfire lasts for four turns (does damage one turn after Charizard leaves Dynamax)*

Definition on PSdex:

Damages non-Fire-type opponent(s) by 1/6 of their maximum HP for four turns. Base Power scales with the base move's Base Power.

Bypasses Protect (bypasses Protect, Detect, King's Shield, and Spiky Shield)

✓ Nonmirror (can't be copied by Mirror Move)

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8vgc2020-1038927660

Tested in VGC2020, and confirmed on cart. Can upload via stream-clip if neccesary.

p0ip0le

it's a billion lions
darmgalar is still listed in /ds ou and not /ds ubers, but is shown as ubers in /dt. it's also still listed as ou in teambuilder, but validating gives it the correct "its banned" message

this'll probably be fixed in the next restart but might as well post in case that doesn't happen

RoiDadadou

My heart and actions are utterly unclouded.
is a Pre-Contributor
When you knock off a rocky helmet user, and you die from the recoil damage of the helmet, the helmet isn't knocked off. Is it normal?

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8balancedhackmons-1039263760
Turn 11

(Snorlax's Dynamax!)

The opposing Dusclops used Facade!
(Snorlax lost 11% of its health!)

Snorlax used Max Strike!
But there was no PP left for the move!

(This is not a bug, this is really how it works on the Switch; try it yourself if you don't believe us.)

Dusclops's wish came true!
[Snorlax's Poison Heal]
Snorlax had its HP restored.

Turn 12

The opposing Dusclops used Facade!
(Snorlax lost 12% of its health!)

Snorlax used Max Strike!
(The opposing Dusclops lost 46% of its health!)

The opposing Dusclops's Speed fell!

So the situation is in BH, My PH Snorlax is Trapped and has its moves locked by Imprison + Transform. Clicking any move causes me to use Struggle instead because of the Imprison. So far so normal, everything working as it should. That is until I Dmax to turn my Facade into Max Strike to try to get around the imprison lock. The turn I dynamax, I click Facade Max Strike, but the sim acts as though I used Struggle Max Strike. I click the same move the next two turns, but this time it treats my Max Strike as it would under normal circumstances with a move that still has PP, and the attack goes through.

Just to be absolutely clear, All of the Max Strikes in the replay were based on a Facade with PP, but it acted differently on the first turn of Dynamax.

RoiDadadou

My heart and actions are utterly unclouded.
is a Pre-Contributor
Why does Zippy Zap now raise the evasiveness on showdown, and is now 80 BP? This must be a bug, because those values aren't reported anywhere else.

There's a glitch with Alcremie's GMax move:

Orbeetle used G-Max Gravitas!
(The opposing Alcremie lost 22% of its health!)

The opposing Alcremie used G-Max Finale!
(Orbeetle lost 27% of its health!)
The opposing Alcremie restored HP using its undefined!
It says "Alcremie restored HP using its undefined" when this is clearly not the case.

Jisoo

two slow dancers last ones out
is a Pre-Contributoris a Past SPL Champion
Quick Claw does not have an activation message in RSE but it can be seen here on turn 10. I suspect this arose when the SwSh Quick Claw mechanics were being fixed. Worth looking at the effect on other generations as they are likely affected as well but I'm certain that there is no display message at all in RSE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 0)