Bug Reports v4 -- POST BUGS HERE https://www.smogon.com/forums/ps-bug-report-form/

Status
Not open for further replies.

SparksBlade

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Community Leader
Minor bug: on smogtours with a game open, press shift+right arrow in that game to move to the game to the right. then close that game. url in the browser is still showing the game url, even though you can switch in and out of lobby (or in my case, switch between lobby and staff channel)
1603922617466.png

1603922638836.png

it fixes after i open a battle and just close it (without moving it to the right)

BUG STATUS: CONFIRMED - CHAT, nothing special about smogtours here, this is easy to replicate on main (DaWoblefet)

Last edited by a moderator:
Genesect was just banned from OU, but only the base forme is unusable. The Burn/Chill/Douse/Shock formes are still usable. You can see in the screenshot that I have base forme Genesect, as well as the other formes, but all it's telling me is that base forme Genesect is unusable.
Teambuilder-Showdown-.png
BUG STATUS: FIXED by The Immortal

Sole Survivor

Sepia-toned memories
is a Pre-Contributor
I'm a player who likes to keep the automatic timer on. Whenever I click on a battle that was really long, it sends me a message that I tried to send /timer on to [battle name] and when I click on ok, it doesn't work at all. No other buttons work for that matter. Even clicking away from the message doesn't work. I was told that this is definitely a bug by Yellow Paint. I do not believe I need to post an attachment but please tell me if I should.

BUG STATUS: FIXED by Annika

there seems to be a bug with glaciers close combact turned max knuckle
1603987140205.png

BUG STATUS: NOT A BUG, max Close Combat is also 95 BP on cart. All Fighting- and Poison-type Max Moves are like this. (DaWoblefet)

DYA

not a weeb
is a Community Contributor
Keldeo resolute doesn't show the analysis from the regular keldeo

Screenshot 2020-10-29 at 19.46.53.png

Screenshot 2020-10-29 at 19.46.31.png

BUG STATUS: CONFIRMED - TEAMBUILDER (DaWoblefet)

I selected a move for alakazam, then, the "skip yo the end" Buton appeared so I clicked it, bit nothing happened. The chat said: [Invalid choice] Can't make choices: You sent choices for 4 Pokémon, but this is a singles game!

BUG STATUS: NEEDS MORE INFO, like a screenshot, replay, etc. Typically these sorts of things occur when using a custom client, like an unofficial app (DaWoblefet)

Vileman

Actually a Nice Fella
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
UPL Champion
Hello!
Currently, /unlistreplay is not working on smogtours. Whenever the command is used nothing happens, no message shows up and the replays are still public.
Thanks!
BUG STATUS: FIXED by Annika (with prompting from Kris!)

doc1203

Banned deucer.
When using the is command some gens( like gen3) dont allow you to see all items
1604156092601.png
This is with no generation modifiers
1604156179491.png
This is with gen3 added

BUG STATUS: CONFIRMED - CHAT (SERVER) (DaWoblefet)

Dynamax on Zygarde-Complete ended and sprite returned to normal. Flinch happened next turn and the Zygarde returned to it's Dynamax size. Possibly caused by Zygarde changing to complete during the Dynamax period.
Anyway, here's a screenshot:
Screen Shot 2020-11-01 at 11.47.12 PM.png

BUG STATUS: FIXED by pyuk

In pokemon FireRed/LeafGreen there is a old man at the Cinnabar Lab, who will trade you an Electrode for your Raichu. Now if you were to catch a Pikachu in Viridian Forest and the Pikachu can be as low as LEVEL 3. Now you use a thunder stone on the Pikachu then you Trade it at level 3
You will Obtain a LEVEL 3 Electrode
The Teambuilder says you need electrode to be at Least level 30 but you can obtain a level 3 if you follow what i said here

BUG STATUS - CONFIRMED: LEGALITY (DaWoblefet)

Attachments

Perish Song

flaunt
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
1604401454791.png

Small visual bug with Latias gender. Its being displayed as male under the first details.

BUG STATUS - CONFIRMED: TEAMBUILDER, this is because the user imported a set with Latias (M) which is impossible, but the teambuilder tries to respect it and not give priority to its forced gender (DaWoblefet)

There is a glitch that if you use import to make your team you can have infinite level 9999999999 mons. https://pokepast.es/7509f09848fad198

BUG STATUS: NOT A BUG, The feature to set the level over 100 is for custom game, in which using this import will automatically set the level to 9999. It will also set the level to 100 in normal games. Not a bug. (Dawn of Ares)

Umby

I'm gonna bury you in the ground~
is a Contributor Alumnus
Wasn't sure where this was supposed to go but in Team Builder for VGC2021, Gastrodon is showing Sludge Bomb as illegal although it can learn it in-game/shows available under VGC2020.

1604435213197.png

BUG STATUS: FIXED by Kris

I noticed a visual bug during a DPP battle. The Floatzel DPP sprite front view shows a blank space. However, the backsprite is fine. I was wondering if the visual front sprite can be fixed

BUG STATUS: CONFIRMED - SPRITE looks like we're missing a DPP female Floatzel front sprite (DaWoblefet)

Attachments

Hello, if this is a bug I believe its pretty game breaking. Essentially, Cresselia uses 'lunar dance' and switches into a full health stakataka, which should I thought use up the lunar dance, similar to how if you use healing wish into a full health pokemon, the healing wish is 'wasted' as nothing is actually healed. HOWEVER, in this replay, after I killed the stakataka, my opponent switched into Alolan-Marowak, which should have died to rocks as it was at 24%, BUT the lunar dance for some reason healed up the marowak, even though it was used on the stakataka multiple turns prior, and I am pretty sure that is not how lunar dance is supposed to work, as its a direct counterpart to healing wish (or so i thought). https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1216136690-w4hxhtqtx5wtvlb3v6gxxfpychbck18pw
This is the replay in which it happens (turn 13 is when the actual lunar dance takes place, and turn 15 is when the alolan-marowak somehow gets healed).
Thanks for your time, I hope im just stupid and thats how lunar dance actually works, but I contacted a moderator in the OU room, and he also said thats its probably a bug, so I think it is indeed a bug.
:)

BUG STATUS: NOT A BUG, Lunar Dance and Healing Wish have new storage mechanics as of Gen 8, as Dawn of Ares says. Lunar Dance also heals prior to Stealth Rock damage, which is why it didn't trigger despite Stakataka losing HP (DaWoblefet)

I was playing an OU match on ladder and this happened. Not sure if it is already reported. Also I’m uploading the replay of match and later in the game, the reflect set by the opponent was working for me. That non burned hawlucha did only 30% after a Swords Dance to my slowbro with reflect having up.

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1216194901-8wezl5fchv2qw3zb7nwdex46kwmrajipw
D23A854F-817B-42E9-95F2-DE3B205F917C.jpeg

BUG STATUS: NOT A BUG, that's how Sticky Barb works (DaWoblefet)

I was playing an OU match on ladder and this happened. Not sure if it is already reported. Also I’m uploading the replay of match and later in the game, the reflect set by the opponent was working for me. That non burned hawlucha did only 30% after a Swords Dance to my slowbro with reflect having up.

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1216194901-8wezl5fchv2qw3zb7nwdex46kwmrajipw
If a Pokemon with no held item use a contact move (Acrobatics is one) against a Pokemon holding Sticky Barbs, it receives the Sticky Barbs.

Here, Hawlucha had no item since he used his Electric Seed upon switching in, hence it "stole" your sticky barb.

Also, Hawlucha dealing only 30% to Slowbro is related to this as well, as it was now holding Sticky Barb, its Acrobatics went back to 55 base power.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)