Bug Reports v4 -- POST BUGS HERE https://www.smogon.com/forums/ps-bug-report-form/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua Jet

Boba Bitch
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnus
C&P'd from my_man's thread here
When this Pokemon has more than 1/2 its maximum HP and takes damage from an attack bringing it to 1/2 or less of its maximum HP, its Attack, Special Attack, and Speed are raised by 1 stage, and its Defense and Speed Special Defense are lowered by 1 stage.

The description accidentally uses Spe instead of SpD, which would make the move +Atk +SpA -Def instead of +Atk +Spa +Spe -Def -SpD.

I had a teambuilder bug happen twice now where all tera types of all mons of all teams unintentionally reset to the default one. I use the latest version of Opera.

Lasen

smiling through it all
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
linking Paradox Pokemon with /analysis [pokemon], gen9, uber automatically goes to their OU page. This doesn't happen with one-word names such as Glimmora or Masquerain, where it links properly.
1671652867437.png

1671652889325.png

:furret: Can't find a commit for it but looks like this was fixed

Last edited by a moderator:

Colteor

Free old gens in WCOP
is a Pre-Contributor
RoAPL Champion
Gigaton Hammer x Encore
https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen9uu-1750542233
At turn 18 Tinkaton used Gigaton Hammer, then at turn 19 it was supposed to use Struggle since this move can't be used twice in a roll. I think this is a mechanical problem because at turn 20 Tinkaton is obligated to use Struggle, so it doesn't match with Encore's data. It's not a sequence of 3 gigaton hammers if gigaton hammer > encore. Or if encore > gigaton hammer this should work as gigaton hammer - struggle - gigaton hammer, not gigaton hammer - gigaton hammer - struggle.

s/o by JoaoCookie☾ and Namagderaz by founding this bug and Repu by helping me with translating

BUG STATUS: NOT A BUG, Gigaton Hammer is only disabled from being selected, not from being used twice in a row. The Encore forced Tinkaton to use Gigaton Hammer on the turn it was used, then Tinkaton struggled the turn after because Gigaton Hammer was disabled but that is the only move it was allowed to use (Karthik)

Last edited by a moderator:
Screenshot_2022-12-23-02-36-42-324-edit_com.android.browser.jpg

Protean used Copycat should changes the Pokémon's type to the type of the mimicked move instead of the type of Copycat

DerpySuX

I’ll encourage ya smile, I’d expect you don’t cry
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
74489FB8-67F5-4D5D-92C8-565FD44CC934.jpeg
I’m not too familiar with all the gen 9 stuff I’ll admit but I thought covert cloak blocked secondary effects of moves. Does this not apply to trapping moves (fire spin, etc)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)