Bug Reports v4 -- POST BUGS HERE https://www.smogon.com/forums/ps-bug-report-form/

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9nationaldexag-1788736101

The main problem that if Shedinja has Air Balloon and changes type for Electric - practically nothing can defeat it. And with Substitute it's even worse. Wonder Guard doesn't have immunity for rock and Electric even, but Cloyster couldn't do nothing

STATUS: NOT A BUG National Dex banned Shedinja for a reason. All mechanics are working as intended. There is nothing to do policy wise either as it'd not be AG anymore (Irpachuza).

Last edited by a moderator:
If you use revival blessing on the same turn a pokemon switches in, the secondary effect of pursuit may be ignored if the pokemon that switched in follows up by using pursuit: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9natdexdraft-178952
Turns 8-10 are the interaction. We did some additional testing and I don't believe that pursuit's priority is being lowered, just that the secondary effect is ignored (like in the case of sheer force). If anyone has any other additional ideas for testing the interaction I'd love to hear them, or if there are any other experiences with the bug (We only tried with Rabsca and Tyranitar so I don't know how it works for other pursuit trappers + revival blessing users).

Screenshot 2023-02-02 2.35.10 PM.png

when you type /ms and click [read more], at the bottom it says galar on it and Yellow Paint told me to post it here so i did, i was putting this so somebody could change it to say paldea

BUG STATUS: CONFIRMED - Chat (Server)

Using the /randbats in a room yields the message "/randombattles OR /randbats [pokemon], [gen] - Displays a Pokémon's Random Battle Moves. Defaults to Gen 8. If used in a battle, defaults to the gen of that battle"
It however gives Gen 9 Sets when you don't specify a Gen. It also shows the same message in battle, even if it's a Gen 9 match but the information is correct in that it shows Gen 9 Sets. In battle other Gens (I tested 5, 6, 7, and 8) show their correct Sets per generation.

This shouldn't validate as Happy Hour is event locked to protean. Not trying to see any geomancy'd greninjas in my balanced metagame

Tea Guzzler

forever searching for a 10p freddo
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributor
revelation mons problem:
Aerilate Swellow Boomburst doing 0 damage vs Decidueye
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9customgame-1791126041 (last turn including !showteam)
View attachment 489055
View attachment 489056
it seems from the replay that revelationmons mod is conflicting with aerilate. notice how swellow's primary type is normal, and on turn 22 you deal neutral damage to the keldeo. from the looks of it, aerilate is being applied first but revmons is changing it back to normal-type, though the UI still says it's flying-type boomburst. my suggestion would be to swap switcheroo and boomburst's positions, so pyro ball is still flying and boomburst becomes unaffected by revmons mod.

Bug: dex.pokemonshowdown.com still considers Generation 8 as the current one, so all Generation 9 mons have their moves under the "Past generation only" field, and for past Pokemon, the Generation 8 learnset is assumed as the main one.

Not exactly a bug, but more like a reminder that the "current generation" number was not changed.
1675530193631.png

Last edited:
I just had a battle(National Monotype), Im using Glimorra (sash) versus a Garchomp. Once with 1hp and stealth rock in my side I tried to Mortal Spin, and Glimmora was knocked out because of rough skin. The entry hazrds on my side were not cleaned. Is this normal and how it is supposed to work?

(I had forfeited the battle and lost the link)

Thanks in advance!

BUG STATUS: NOT A BUG Indeed removal moves that make contact damage won't clean hazards if you faint because of Rough Skin (Irpachuza).

/challenge user,[Gen 9] Random Battle (POTD)@@@team preview

Works but /tour create [Gen 9] Random Battle (POTD), elimination and /tour rules team preview does not work.

1675638157578.png

1675638124006.png

Attachments

Last edited:
/challenge tesdasda34,[Gen 9] Random Battle (POTD)@@@Force Select = Cacturne, team preview

I can't force the pokemon selection of the day in random. Is it a bug too?

Was playing an OM mashup tournament (Pokeabilities + AAA) i had download and quarkdrive at the same time.

even though my iron valiant was timid nature, because of the download boost the quark drive went to SpA instead of Spe which i believe is a bug
I even do showset in the chat which reveals my iron valiants spread

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9pokebilities-1793225553

BUG STATUS: NOT A BUG
Quark Drive actually accounts for stat stages when deciding which stat to boost. :furret:

R8

Leads Natdex Other Tiers, not rly doing ndou stuff
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Contributor Alumnus
National Dex Leader
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/...-1789805592-0jv4zsi30w0t3axwpkxl9i10vgxxo0npw I don't know if this replay will help, but Ditto transformed and until the match was over, the website froze.
Reloading would unfreeze, until I reopened the match
This exact thing just happened to me, I wasn't able to save the replay but it happened as the opponent's Ditto transformed into a boosted Zacian in Random Battles. The page would freeze before the sprite loads and be entirely unresponsive until I manually closed it.

Irpachuza

You didn't get this far by giving up, did you?
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
Random Battle Lead
This exact thing just happened to me, I wasn't able to save the replay but it happened as the opponent's Ditto transformed into a boosted Zacian in Random Battles. The page would freeze before the sprite loads and be entirely unresponsive until I manually closed it.
Are you using the Showdex plug in? This seems it be a commonly reported issue from its users with transforming Pokemon.

Tack

Bow to your Matriarch
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
so this is a really fucking weird bug i think i might be the only person its happening to potentially, but when i went to play on tours today i encountered this
1676146112578.png

i noticed it was also doing this when i went to check a game to spectate on tours as well
1676146303684.png
and i noticed it while watching replays aswell
1676146393050.png
if the sprites were scrollable that'd be fine but when i scroll over the places it just seems like the preview asset thing just isnt loading entirely? (would screenshot that if i could but lmao) i'm on firefox if that helps but this does make a ton of stuff entirely unwatchable/unplayable for me. i have no idea why its happening or if it might just fix itself somehow later on (since seemingly nobody else is affected from what ive been asking around?) it worked fine on main but im rly confused

edit: have since seen a few other ppl reporting this in various places so its not just me

edit 2: APPARENTLY ADGUARD IS COUNTING THE SITE FEATURE AS AN AD AS OF TODAY??????????????

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)