BW Cup IV - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Activity post. Hec and I played the first game yesterday which he was fortunate enough to win. Immediately after he said he had to leave and did not reappear for the remainder of the day. Today he showed up for at most 10 minutes while I was afk, he messaged me and was offline when I returned and responded.

I don't know if he's going to show up or not to finish our series but I've been available and online the entire weekend and if this doesn't get done it's on him for dodging me.

edit: hours later and still nothing

Last edited:
activity. we agreed to play today around noon my time. i've been waiting for a few hours and he still hasn't showed. check his wall for dets.

act i guess---opponent and i agreed on 1-3pm central for today and he didnt show up at all .-.

gotta do stuff so can't afford to wait longer

activity post to cover my ass: my opponent has not responded to either of my vms (first initial contact, then a reminder vm to play). Today, while I was afk for a short period of time, my opponent pm'd me asking if I could play now. It would have been a stretch for me to do so, but when I tried to respond back it said my opponent has offline. He has not communicated with me since.

spent the last 4 hours waiting there expecting a "i'm on" or something since we didnt have any precise schedule but whatever
1524434869328.png

Activity post. Hec and I played the first game yesterday which he was fortunate enough to win. Immediately after he said he had to leave and did not reappear for the remainder of the day. Today he showed up for at most 10 minutes while I was afk, he messaged me and was offline when I returned and responded.

I don't know if he's going to show up or not to finish our series but I've been available and online the entire weekend and if this doesn't get done it's on him for dodging me.

edit: hours later and still nothing
Sorry, I had personal problems to deal that's really more important than play mons. I'll still around til the rest of the deadline if you want to put an end on this series of games. Just leave me a message on main

EDIT: you can leave a message on my profile too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)