BW Cup VI - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Finchinator he answered me in my profile instead of keep asking in his own, but we are in contact
He has not viewed forums in the past 2+ days, shows no signs of knowing how to schedule (let alone properly VM), and seems to have only showed signs of life on one day over the entire week+ round at this point. The substitute will stay. Please get in touch with your new opponent, thank you!

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
OP is updated.

New match-ups (inactivity substitutes; sorry to the dudes who got inactive opponents substituted in, did not want to skip them on sub list)

Eeveeto vs Watchog
Ninjadog vs baddummy
TheThorn vs Gilbert arenas
Ricardo vs Ske
Excal vs Haruno
Sabella vs Sensei Axew
bro fist vs Conflict
Munby vs Endeby

New pairing (both sides of FlamingVictini-nigel, PedroLindoUnicp-Altthiel, Gableou0510-nightcore, and attackonsamurott-zedhatool showed no signs of contact and did not post to inform me of contact I cannot see despite numerous warnings, so they're all being substituted out)

UltraBallz vs TSR
hidden vs Flares.
GaryTheGengar vs maxy1991991
Gondra vs Reymaki

There will be one more round of substitutes coming this weekend (giving people at least a week to play if they are involved in that), so do not give up hope if you posted to substitute in prior to this post. Now new substitutes will be taken beyond this post, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)