CAP 13 CAP 2 - Part 2 - Typing Poll 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Electric/poison

Really don't want to see this turn into more Draco Meteor / Outrage spam and gen4 salamence-style dragon vs. fire guessing games. Dragon with V-create just doesn't sound that exciting to me.

reachzero

the pastor of disaster
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Grass / Ghost

But as long as it's not Electric/Poison I'll live, Electric/Poison doesn't have enough good sets, in my opinion.

Grass/Ghost

A Dragon-type with access to Shell Smash, Tail Glow, Quiver Dance, or Gear Shift? I don't understand how that becomes a bulky attacker "Serperior type spread" we wanted earlier, in any way. OU doesn't need anymore Dragons, and giving it a Dragon with infinite options in regards to boosting or offensive coverage, excellent Poison resistances, and the best offensive STAB in the game teaches us next to nothing about our concept, it just teaches us how broken a Dragon can be with almost limitless options and even better defensive typing. I urge everyone to think, and not vote for Poison/Dragon typing.

verbatim

[PLACEHOLDER]
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Electric / Poison

I'm a fan of Electric /Poison and Grass / Ghost for typing reasons. Poison / Dragon doesn't work well with me, considering that if we make a dragon, we'd probably have to give him at least one of the Dragon Dance/Outrage/Draco Meteor combination (no dragon lacks all three of these).

In addition to typing, we may wish to consider how one could factor these types into a pokemon that'd logically know sketch. I feel that Electric / Poison could go down the route of radiation/mutation (bit of a polljump, but an interesting idea would be to give it 17 different skin colors, one for each type, varying based on the type of the sketch move).

Grass/Ghost

Posion Dragon would be game breaking for this CAP and Electric Poision would heavily limit this CAP.

I wish Psychic got more votes.. actually made the most sense just everyone wanted to create an "original" typing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)