CAP 25 - Part 1 - Framework Submissions

Status
Not open for further replies.

LucarioOfLegends

Master Procraster
is a CAP Contributor
Name: Stall-Ability User

Description: This Pokemon uses Stall, meaning that it always goes last in battle.

Explanation: Speed tiers are a commonly disputed item in every CAP and are prevalent in every game of Pokemon, as they greatly change the tide of how a battle will go. However, what if that weren't the case, and there was a Pokemon that completely disregarded the notion of speed tiers? This idea can be replicated through the usage of Stall, an ability that causes the user to always go last, no matter the speed stat, modifiers, or even Trick Room. I think this would be a really interesting idea to explore, and it still fits within the framework, as the only stage it limits is the Ability stage, with a mild effect on the stats as well. This still gives the Pokemon plenty of room to conform to different concepts, utilized through typing, stats, and movepool.

david0895

Mercy Main Btw
I'm a bit concerned that it seems like several users that have submitted frameworks haven't really grasped the purpose of a framework--they are designed to define the scope of the departures from the normal CAP process. This CAP won't be able to receive legendary exclusive moves, for instance, unless its framework explicitly includes legendary exclusive moves. After we have a framework, we will still need a concept. This means that a good framework should be something that does not constrict possible concepts excessively, and which isn't something normally available in the CAP process.

Consequently, I feel that proposed concepts like “Unique Typing”, “Mimic CAP”, 808, “Adjusting Ability”, etc are actually more like concepts. They could be completely doable within the normal process.

Incidentally, my proposed framework, “Base 255 Speed” would indeed be illegal in the normal process, because of how badly it would mess with the BSR formula.
That was where i wasn't sure on my framework.
Tomorrow i'll change mine with a more generic "cap with a legendary move".
Thanks for the clarification

Edit: Birkal said me that my framework is good so i'll not change it

Last edited:
  • Name - Full Heal CAP
  • Description - This Pokemon learns a recovery move that always heals 100% of its HP with no drawbacks.
  • Explanation - The viability of a wall is often determined by how much of the metagame can 2HKO it. But what if the 2HKO line was not always the benchmark? What if the OHKO line was the new benchmark? With a Pokemon with reliable 100% recovery, we can explore how much pressure on the metagame a Pokemon whose checks need to OHKO it can exert. We've seen shades of this before with Chesto-Rest, perma-rain-era Manaphy, and full heal Z-Moves, but nothing quite like this.
  • Possible Questions - What abilities would be broken on a Pokemon with a full heal move? How much base HP can it have before it breaks the metagame--or how little base HP can it have before it no longer bothers to learn its full heal move? How noticeable would a full heal move be on a slow enough user (given that a sweeper that outspeeds can 2HKO it before it heals if our CAP switches into the sweeper)? Would this CAP noticeably warp the Z-Crystal distribution in the metagame towards ones that help OHKO it? How much use would a full heal move be on a sweeper...or a Choice item abuser...or a Pokemon with a 4x weakness?

Name: Starter Trio CAPs

Description: This CAP is not one Pokemon, but three seperate Pokemon, based off of a Grass/Water/Fire starter trio.

Explanation: There is rarely such thing as a competitively viable starter Pokemon in the OU metagame, rare exceptions being Serperior, Greninja, and Blaziken for their insanely powerful abilities, and Infernape for his speed and movepool. Running three seperate CAP Processes with different Concepts can be loads of fun, and a nice way to celebrate CAP with our own starter trio! I'd love to see what the artists can come up with, and what pre-evos will be made alongside this trio, as well.
I've spoken to Birkal about this framework, and I've decided that this framework would definitely limit the Typing stage of each CAP, but not necessarily limit the Abilities stages, as Overgrow, Torrent, and Blaze aren't very competitively viable, and not necessarily limit the Stats stages, as starter trios tend not to share the same BSTs, giving us flexibility with where and how we want to place stats, especially with each "starter" most likely having a different concept from the others.

Possible Questions:
Is it possible to create a fully competitively viable Grass/Water/Fire trio?
What can be learned from a trio of Pokemon that will mostly likely check, if not counter, each other in a Rock Paper Scissors manner?
Exactly what does it take to create a fully competitively viable starter trio, something unprecedented in all of Pokemon?

Of course, feedback is all but begged for as we work to flesh out this framework!
Have you ever seen the starter trio for Pokémon Uranium? They are a good example on how to make viable starters.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
I'm going to agree with what Reach said before.

A lot of Frameworks right now are reading like concepts - including concepts that would be legal. For me, a Framework should either be outlining how the process changes (Consider how we adapted the process for Crucibelle), or the specific restrictions we place upon ourselves. I also think that, given this CAP is a celebration, that we need to be doing something that realistically falls out of the general scope of CAP's usual process - either something which actively requires additional steps, or a restriction which we would almost always {i]never[/i] obey otherwise.

I think the most important thing for me is that it's possible to create concepts after the framework step that can use the framework. A lot of the frameworks we have at the moment seem to be streamlining that stage too much for my personal liking. Obviously some frameworks reduce the number of viable concepts, and that's fine, but there's a distinct difference between "8-10 viable concepts" and "1-2 viable concepts".

As a quick example: We've got a lot of Frameworks wanting "Custom" elements, in particular Abilities. Yet we've not got any Framework which is as simple as "Custom Ability". Following that framework, we don't choke our field of options for Concepts.

Another problem I'm seeing at the moment is that a number of Frameworks are leaving me close to going full "No! Too Vague!". Remember that we aren't concepts, this is literally a set of rules. As an example from early in the thread, "Fast Tank" isn't actually tying us to anything - 'high' is ridiculously relative. More useful might be 'A CAP with a Base Speed above X, with Physical and Special Tankiness both above Y', perhaps with 100 Base Speed, and PT/ST above 200 (aka 'Fantastic')

I've written some comments up but not finished them, so for now I'm going t'leave this post here, but I'll do a big post of comments later.

Project_Mars said:
From what i recall, they did say Concepts will be after Frameworks, since Framework is just figuring out how we're gonna break the process.
I know it's a bit late, but thank you. Like I said, it was a stupid question XD.

Also, in relation to your "a bit dull" comment...you're not wrong lol. Honestly, I just really like Dragon Types, and wanted to try and get another Dragon out of CAP. However, that doesn't mean there isn't merit to the proposal. As I mentioned in my earlier post, Dragons can be kinda hit-or-miss when it comes to effectiveness. Some are rock stars, some are just...rocks. Some, like Altaria, were considered mediocre, until they got a boost of some kind, and are now considered viable threats. Others, like Garchomp, are so good they risk being banned to Ubers. While it's easy to say Stats and Abilities are to blame, I think it'd be worthwhile to really examine the Dragon Type and see if we can learn anything more in-depth about it, in particular when it's combined with unusual Types. We don't need another Dragon/Flying type. We have enough of them. We don't even need another Dragon/Ground, or something. What about a better Dragon/Fire Type? All we know about that comes from Charizard X (Which starts life as a mediocre Charizard) and Reshiram (Who's stuck in Ubers, unless I'm mistaken). We don't actually know what a solid Dragon/Fire Type can do by itself in the OU/CAP metagame. I'm not saying we have to do Dragon/Fire, just that it's an example of what we could do to learn more about the Pokemon metagame. There are lots of Dragon/X Types that are either under-represented or not represented at all in the OU metagame, and I personally feel like it'd be worthwhile to explore some of these possibilities. Furthermore, I think the framework meshes well with just about any kind of concept we could come up with later on. The versatility of the Dragon Type lends itself to a variety of roles, and it can be tailored to fit the concept as needed.

Besides all of that, I do feel like making a Dragon Type would be an appropriate way to celebrate CAP 25. Dragons hold a special place in Pokemon Lore, often serving as version mascots and legendary figures in game. We could make something like a "CAP Mascot", a standard bearer to represent what we're looking for in CAP. Could we produce a unique Dragon in a normal CAP concept? Yes, we could, but we don't often, and I think this is the perfect opportunity to make something really special, something that can stand up to the top designs of Gamefreak, while still providing a unique look into some otherwise obscure facets of the metagame.

If it helps my proposed Framework pop some more, I guess I could add the caveat that it be a pseudo-legendary, or have a signature Move or Ability, but I'm not sure it actually needs it. I feel like the Framework already has what it needs to be meaningful and impactful on the CAP process without being overly intrusive. Adding more would needlessly hinder aspects of the CAP that could otherwise contribute to an insightful project. All we need is the imagination to make something we can be proud of.

TL;DR Yeah, it's a subtle idea, but does it need to be flashy to be good? I don't think so. But, that's just me.

I know it's a bit late, but thank you. Like I said, it was a stupid question XD.

Also, in relation to your "a bit dull" comment...you're not wrong lol. Honestly, I just really like Dragon Types, and wanted to try and get another Dragon out of CAP. However, that doesn't mean there isn't merit to the proposal. As I mentioned in my earlier post, Dragons can be kinda hit-or-miss when it comes to effectiveness. Some are rock stars, some are just...rocks. Some, like Altaria, were considered mediocre, until they got a boost of some kind, and are now considered viable threats. Others, like Garchomp, are so good they risk being banned to Ubers. While it's easy to say Stats and Abilities are to blame, I think it'd be worthwhile to really examine the Dragon Type and see if we can learn anything more in-depth about it, in particular when it's combined with unusual Types. We don't need another Dragon/Flying type. We have enough of them. We don't even need another Dragon/Ground, or something. What about a better Dragon/Fire Type? All we know about that comes from Charizard X (Which starts life as a mediocre Charizard) and Reshiram (Who's stuck in Ubers, unless I'm mistaken). We don't actually know what a solid Dragon/Fire Type can do by itself in the OU/CAP metagame. I'm not saying we have to do Dragon/Fire, just that it's an example of what we could do to learn more about the Pokemon metagame. There are lots of Dragon/X Types that are either under-represented or not represented at all in the OU metagame, and I personally feel like it'd be worthwhile to explore some of these possibilities. Furthermore, I think the framework meshes well with just about any kind of concept we could come up with later on. The versatility of the Dragon Type lends itself to a variety of roles, and it can be tailored to fit the concept as needed.

Besides all of that, I do feel like making a Dragon Type would be an appropriate way to celebrate CAP 25. Dragons hold a special place in Pokemon Lore, often serving as version mascots and legendary figures in game. We could make something like a "CAP Mascot", a standard bearer to represent what we're looking for in CAP. Could we produce a unique Dragon in a normal CAP concept? Yes, we could, but we don't often, and I think this is the perfect opportunity to make something really special, something that can stand up to the top designs of Gamefreak, while still providing a unique look into some otherwise obscure facets of the metagame.

If it helps my proposed Framework pop some more, I guess I could add the caveat that it be a pseudo-legendary, or have a signature Move or Ability, but I'm not sure it actually needs it. I feel like the Framework already has what it needs to be meaningful and impactful on the CAP process without being overly intrusive. Adding more would needlessly hinder aspects of the CAP that could otherwise contribute to an insightful project. All we need is the imagination to make something we can be proud of.

TL;DR Yeah, it's a subtle idea, but does it need to be flashy to be good? I don't think so. But, that's just me.
I can totally empathize with that feeling and do agree with it. I ain't entirely sure it needs anything else to really go with it that won't make it seem like it's a bit too much for the sake of having things as sometimes simple is easiest... Although on the other hand as this will be a one time opportunity to add in stuff we won't normally touch (i.e. Certain abilities like Huge Power and Fur Coat, Legendary Exclusive Moves, Custom Elements) I could see it getting overshadowed a bit. Either way, I can definitely see myself voting for this in round 1 of votes as I like it better than some other frameworks. So there's that.

snake

is a Community Leaderis a Top CAP Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
CAP Co-Leader

I’m not really sold on this idea. I’m just not sure what makes Dragon-types more interesting than other typings. I mean, there are more underrepresented types in CAP like Psychic and Ice - we also just did Pajantom recently. I could make a “parallel post” on basically any typing : / For example, I could talk about the relative strengths of Ice-types and say that it harkens back to Syclant as CAP’s original mascot. Just my opinion though.

I’ll probably post later with a framework; I’ve had a few ideas.

Name: Corrosion Abuser

Description: This Pokemon uses the ability Corrosion to break through walls it would otherwise struggle with.

Explanation: Corrosion is an ability that allows the user to Poison any Pokemon, even if it's a Poison or Steel type that would otherwise be immune. Ingame, however, this ability is poorly utilized. Salazzle, the Pokemon that gets it, beats Steel types regardless of the ability to inflict them with poison due to it's Fire typing, and it's inability to stall out it's toxic due to low defenses. This CAP will be designed to take "proper" advantage of the ability, especially in a single-battle context.

Pokemon with the ability to inflict Poison on anything, including walls like Mega-Venusaur, Cruibelle, Toxapex, Magearna, and Heatran can be designed in many ways; it can be a stall Pokemon that focuses on it's ability to stall out poison and steel types; it can be an offensive threat that relies on Toxic to break some of it's hardest walls; it can focus on attacking with a type that poison or steel resist, while patching up it's weakness to those types with a perfectly safe toxic, or by simply threatening enemies with the possibility of toxic while running a different support move; it could even be an abuser of some other moves that apply specially with Poison, including Venom Drench, Venoshock, Toxic Spikes (if it applies like that?), and even Twineedle.

Possible Questions: How can a Pokemon be uniquely made to use the ability Corrosion successfully? What are the applications of a Pokemon having the threat of a uniquely dangerous trait? How does the design of an anti-lure contribute to team building against stall?

Overall, the only required aspects of this idea are that the Pokemon uses Corrosion in an interesting way. It could even get multiple abilities, just so long as Corrosion is one.

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
  • Name - Wonder Guard.
  • Description - This Pokemon has Wonder Guard as one of its Abilities.
  • Explanation - You need an Explanation? It's fucking Wonder Guard! If you could look through the deleted posts in Concept threads of yore, you would quickly learn that I am far from the first person to submit Wonder Guard in CAP. But I am the first person to do it legally, with the rules being relaxed in honor of CAP's silver anniversary. With a Wonder Guard CAP, we could explore if a Pokemon with a double-digit number of immunities could be both viable and not broken in the CAP metagame - hopefully without a Base 1 HP stat. A Wonder Guard CAP wouldn't be immune to indirect damage, meaning that we could explore indirect damage in the metagame in a way no other CAP could hope to do. We could also expect a seismic shift in the CAP metagame to work around this Pokemon, as a viable Wonder Guarder could render Choice users obsolete and scare teambuilders from including a single Pokemon "shut down" by Wonder Guard CAP25.

• Possible Questions - What roles would be balanced on a Pokemon with eleven or more immunities? A Wonder Guard Pokemon would be a natural fit for stall teams, is it possible to introduce a viable Wonder Guard Pokemon into the metagame without making stall the best playstyle? Which Pokemon do we want to "shut down" with Wonder Guard?

Last edited:

Wulfanator

Clefable's wish came true!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnus
Name: Corrosion Abuser

Description: This Pokemon uses the ability Corrosion to break through walls it would otherwise struggle with.

Explanation: Corrosion is an ability that allows the user to Poison any Pokemon, even if it's a Poison or Steel type that would otherwise be immune. Ingame, however, this ability is poorly utilized. Salazzle, the Pokemon that gets it, beats Steel types regardless of the ability to inflict them with poison due to it's Fire typing, and it's inability to stall out it's toxic due to low defenses. This CAP will be designed to take "proper" advantage of the ability, especially in a single-battle context.

Pokemon with the ability to inflict Poison on anything, including walls like Mega-Venusaur, Cruibelle, Toxapex, Magearna, and Heatran can be designed in many ways; it can be a stall Pokemon that focuses on it's ability to stall out poison and steel types; it can be an offensive threat that relies on Toxic to break some of it's hardest walls; it can focus on attacking with a type that poison or steel resist, while patching up it's weakness to those types with a perfectly safe toxic, or by simply threatening enemies with the possibility of toxic while running a different support move; it could even be an abuser of some other moves that apply specially with Poison, including Venom Drench, Venoshock, Toxic Spikes (if it applies like that?), and even Twineedle.

Possible Questions: How can a Pokemon be uniquely made to use the ability Corrosion successfully? What are the applications of a Pokemon having the threat of a uniquely dangerous trait? How does the design of an anti-lure contribute to team building against stall?

Overall, the only required aspects of this idea are that the Pokemon uses Corrosion in an interesting way. It could even get multiple abilities, just so long as Corrosion is one.
I'm really glad you suggested corrosion. Its a solid ability that can be made even more powerful given the right movepool. It would also introduce a greater need for a team cleric and invite for counter play using guts, facade, and poison heal. Other moves that synergize with corrosion include hex and purify (if I'm remembering the correct mechanics).

Last edited:
Name: Area Setter CAP

Description - This Pokemon has at least one ability that can set up an area that affects all Pokemon on the field.

Explanation - There are many interesting field effects apart from weather and terrain that are unfortunately highly under-utilised due to the difficulty in setting them up and their resultant short duration. These are namely Gravity, Trick Room, Wonder Room, Magic Room, Mud Sport, and Water Sport. A CAP that can set up these areas would make them much more viable and usher in novel playstyles.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I agree with reachzero in that Frameworks shouldn't look much like a Concept at all. Crucibelle is the perfect example of what a Celebration CAP should be -- we decided as a community which rule we wanted to break (having a Mega Evolution) and went on making the project from there. Framework Submissions are simply the offshoot of that. I think the Frameworks that are simplistic and easily understood are the best ones. Mascot Legendary Duo, 255 Speed, Wonder Guard, and Starter Trio all stand out to me as successful frameworks.

My general advice for all is to find a Framework that fits the CAP Process. I am not interested in Frameworks where we need to have a Framework Discussion after voting to decide which direction we should take your vague Framework. Pipotchi, I know you don't agree with me, but I think your Framework would be stronger if you picked the item that would forme change. The item used in the forme change doesn't really matter, but I know I personally would be a lot more behind your concept if I knew what the item was upfront.

In a way, I feel Framework Submissions are better when they leave less to the imagination, the opposite of Concept Submissions!

gibygiby, I am glad you included a list of banned moves, but I think your scope is too broad. I think you will find more success if you focused in on a few moves (OR ALL MOVES) and worked from there. Wendig0, in a similar manner, I would pick how exactly you want to boost this Pokemon and submit that. Origin0, this is super vague; just pick a method of forme changing and go with it. Arieth and faithviolet, I feel bad for not posting this in the OP (we're all learning here!), but we won't ever make a CAP that riffs on an existing Pokemon. Should GameFreak ever change that Pokemon later on, we could get burned, badly. Sabbio, change that horrible name or you will not be slated, lol. 2MN, I really like your Framework, but I again feel you're being too vague. Why not making it outright something like: only moves under 60 BP allowed?

That's all I've got for now. Keep the submissions AND the discussions going!

Pipotchi, I know you don't agree with me, but I think your Framework would be stronger if you picked the item that would forme change. The item used in the forme change doesn't really matter, but I know I personally would be a lot more behind your concept if I knew what the item was upfront.
Okay, Im changing mine to be an Orb based form change. That could mean otherwise useless orbs like Red/Blue Orb, or ones that have an ingame effect like Life Orb and Flame/Toxic Orb. That gives a stronger idea of routes we can take.

Im just gunna say I dont think Wonder Guard is a good idea at all, especially since it'll probably go the route of having more than 1 HP. Being able to substitute against mono-attacking stall pokemon/status, be a recipient for healing and cleric support, and also being a free stop to 90% of choice locked pokemon is a really bad idea, and I dont think a wonder guard pokemon can be made to sit nicely in the upper B ranks- its either going to be broken or unusable. And since this framework aspect is also about fun and not just competitiveness, I dont want to personally play against Wonder Guard every match because itll naturally become super popular- it shifts the matches way too much and forces the opposing team to play differently to avoid the instant win condition of not being able to hit a wonder guard pokemon is just too annoying to have to pile on top of everything else.

OLD GREGG (im back baby)

old gregg for life
Consequently, I feel that proposed concepts like “Unique Typing”, “Mimic CAP”, 808, “Adjusting Ability”, etc are actually more like concepts. They could be completely doable within the normal process.

I see, well then everyone ignore it as a FW and I will resubmit as a concept when the time comes, thank for your help.

Name: -Ize Ability Abuser

Description - This Pokemon has two -ize abilities.

Explanation - This CAP would have two of the -ize abilities at its disposal, leading to movesets with vastly different counters and advantages depending on the -ize ability used. The ideal user would able to lead to counter-prediction and mind game based usage, i.e. sending in a CAP that could be easily walled, or have an advantageous -ize attack, forcing a switch prediction.

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor

Explanation - This CAP would have two of the -ize abilities at its disposal, leading to movesets with vastly different counters and advantages depending on the -ize ability used. The ideal user would able to lead to counter-prediction and mind game based usage, i.e. sending in a CAP that could be easily walled, or have an advantageous -ize attack, forcing a switch prediction.
What are -ize abilities? Are these just -ate abilities or are they something else

faithviolet, I feel bad for not posting this in the OP (we're all learning here!), but we won't ever make a CAP that riffs on an existing Pokemon. Should GameFreak ever change that Pokemon later on, we could get burned, badly.

That makes sense. That still leaves the option of a regional form of a CAP, which is maybe even better for the celebration aspect.

-ate ability user is already submitted on the last page

S. Court

[Takes hits in Spanish]
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributor
Name - Type-clone move CAP

Description - This Pokemon will have one move will act as a clone or semi-clone of an actual existing move

Explanation - We have had a good amount of pretty interesting moves in Pokemon, like Pursuit, Future Sight/Doom Desire, Stored Power/Power Trip, U-turn/Volt Switch, diverse priority moves, Shore Up, Strenght Sap and many others, I think it'd be interesting to explore the posibilities of said moves and use this opportunity to use those moves' unique properties to create a Pokemon with a unique role this metagame needs to fill. For example, a Steel-type Pursuit would help to pressure Fairy-type Pokemon and Mega Crucibelle, which are pretty potent right now, or a Electric-type Future Sight can help to pressure Pokemon like Arghonaut or Tomohawk to help a teammate to create a checkmate scenary.

Semi-clones could give us another choices for example a Strenght Sap-like move works with opponent Sp. Attack instead of Attack, or a Shore-up like move recovers more health in another weather (or terrain, why not?) but with not drawback in another weather/terrain.

This frameworkd would be pretty general, which would be ideal to help us to create a good amount of diverse concepts for this CAP.

Havens

WGI World Champion
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Trying this out bc this looks to be really cool:

Name - Disguised Omni-Booster

Description - The Pokemon acts as a late game sweeper, or just a generally powerful, offensive threat through the omni-boosting powers of Z-Celebrate or Z-Happy Hour. Having the ability to freely set up the omni-boost, as Disguise shields you from an attack by normal means, adds to the flavor of this CAP idea.

Explanation - Well, this is absolutely a wonderful time for CAP, as it celebrates the creation of its 25th CAPmon. Using that logic, allowing either Celebrate or Happy Hour into this CAPmon's moveset really shouldn't be out of the question, so having something niche and unique, yet plain and simple like a omni-booster would be a really cool addition to the metagame, while having Disguise would have some level of complexity and challenges.

This is an event that aims to break the boundaries of the CAP process, in all aspects ranging from creation guidelines to Framework and everything else in between. If anything, just having the ability to omni-boost is simple, for this can be made into any kind of pokemon without some of the large, vague, complex ideas that muddy up the process. It also helps to mention the fact that I don't think any CAPmon outside of Kerfluffle can even use those moves anyways (and doesn't really matter if that's not even a set Kerfluffle would run anyways).

Edit: Possible Questions: Is this a concept, or am I actually breaking the Framework? Asking because the idea of an omni-booster is something that can be done at any other CAP framework, but does the addition of Disguise on top of it make it illegal?

Last edited:
-ate ability user is already submitted on the last page
I'm changing my thing so it's fine.

Trying this out bc this looks to be really cool:

Name - Omni-Booster

Description - The Pokemon acts as a late game sweeper, or just a generally powerful, offensive threat through the omni-boosting powers of Z-Celebrate or Z-Happy Hour.

Explanation - Well, this is absolutely a wonderful time for CAP, as it celebrates the creation of its 25th CAPmon. Using that logic, allowing either Celebrate or Happy Hour into this CAPmon's moveset really shouldn't be out of the question. This is an event that aims to break the boundaries of the CAP process, in all aspects ranging from creation guidelines to Framework and everything else in between. If anything, just having the ability to omni-boost is simple, for this can be made into any kind of pokemon without some of the large, vague, complex ideas that muddy up the process. It also helps to mention the fact that I don't think any CAPmon outside of Kerfluffle can even use those moves anyways (and doesn't really matter if that's not even a set Kerfluffle would run anyways), so having something niche and unique, yet plain and simple like an omni-booster would be a really cool addition to the metagame without completely going overboard in complexity.
This seems like more of a concept. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)